[Product]  Bakushin Susanow 90WF (or 105F because Hasbro hates us).

(Jul. 21, 2010  4:59 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Here, Bakushin seems to be a stable defense wheel

MF Bakushin Susanoo D125WD vs... Ray something CS? Does anyone know what track that was?
bb18libra likes to use an un-customized Ray Unicorno in his previous videos, so I think the track is D125
(Jun. 12, 2010  6:22 PM)Clerish Wrote: With this Metal Wheel, Clear Wheels may begin making a difference, at least when attacking high beys.

As I said before, this wheel allows the Clear Wheel to make contact with the other bey (at 0:38 you can hear plastic clash)
Heres another video By BB18Libra and this time he used the regular 90WF that comes with the beyblade
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhCU__ZbW..._ZfNKHp090
Hope this one is actually released by Hasbro since it's a HWS
General Hawk this beyblade comes with a DS game (As kai-V said in the OP). So as long as the game for the DS comes to the USA then so should the beyblade
(Jul. 21, 2010  7:07 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: General Hawk this beyblade comes with a DS game (As kai-V said in the OP). So as long as the game for the DS comes to the USA then so should the beyblade

I believe the games will eventually come out if the game picks up but it will be a while.
is it just me, or does the bakushin wheel look light a light wheel?
... This has already been discussed in this thread. It is painted White, it is not a light wheel, just a metal wheel painted white
(Jul. 21, 2010  6:08 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Heres another video By BB18Libra and this time he used the regular 90WF that comes with the beyblade
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhCU__ZbW..._ZfNKHp090

Was he launching a WB based combo at full power? Sigh... this tells us very little about Bakushin's Attack potential.
Don't worry, when i get it, hopefully before bey fray, i'll send it some reports.
This hasn't been posted yet, but here's another video (by bb18libra) with just close-up shots of the bey.
hey susanoo has a light wheel and no metal face???? then how come it'a the boss stage??
Bakushin is not a light wheel. It's just painted white.
Hey, I decided to chime in after checking the entire thread. I actually know a bit of Japanese so I think I can help a little bit on the earlier confusion about the name. To begin lets start with the metal wheel Bakushin. As was mentioned earlier Baku does mean explosive. If you ever hear the Japanese word for bomb it is "bakudan" and when beyblade first came about it was called Bakuten Shoot Beyblade in Japan which literally translated is explosive revolution shoot beyblade.

Now for "Shin" now at the begining of a group of words this would mean true, but at the end it does mean god since the alternate reading of "kami" is "jin" now when a descriptor is attached the first syllable changes from Ji to Shi.

As for the whole Susano-O, the kanji for it is 須佐之男. Seperating this out properly you get Su-Sa-No-O which the last O translates out as male or man, not god. The rest is just a name, no other translation. His complete godly name is however Tatehaya Susanoo-no-Mikoto. This first part is supposed to be translated as Ever Swift, the "Mikoto" is a title just as -san, -kun, -chan, or -sama is supposed to be. However if you translate the solo kanji for it, 命, you end up getting inochi, or life. So you could say his name as the Ever Swift Susano, Man of Life. I hope that when the game comes around completely after some of us get a chance to play it we'll see how this is depicted if its taken as anything more than just a name reference to their native faith. Something I see as very likely.

On the note of the actual blade itself from what I've seen from the vids of it I'm not surprised that its turning out to be much more an attack type than a defensive type seeing as in certain legends from Japan Susano-O is usually depicted as stubborn, bull-headed, rude and arrogant. If they release blades based upon the other two such as Ameterasu and Tsukiyomi I wouldn't be surprised if they are stamina and defensive types respectively considering their parts in some of the Shinto legends. We'll see about those two later I suppose.
(Aug. 10, 2010  12:56 AM)AnimeMun Wrote: (basically the message above mine)

that was interesting to read, tyvm Smile
Thanks Jaems, I did put a little more thought into my suggestion of an Amaterasu blade and noticed a blade already exists that could count as such... SolBlaze. My reasoning for this is due to the fact that in Shinto Amaterasu is the goddess of the sun. Therefore thinking about it like that all that is missing is Tsukiyomi, Goddess of the Moon. Something I think would be very interesting I might add. It does open for something I don't think we've ever seen before in a Beyblade, a rabbit motif seeing as one of the biggest stories concerning the moon has to do with legends of the moon rabbit.
Hmmm, I can see what you mean by that one McFrown but an eclipse isn't the same thing as having a moon based blade in my opinion. Sure the moon is a big thing in an eclipse but to me all this blade is is a recolor of Sol Blaze and not a completely new blade. It even uses the same track and bottom from what I've read up. Thats like trying to say that a green version of Storm Pegasis is a different blade than the standard flavor Storm Peg. I'm suggesting a blade that isn't a recolor.

EDIT: Now I've deviated as far as I feel comfortable on this thread and there should probably be a seperate thread about a moon based blade but I'm not gonna start it. Now we may wanna get back to Susano-O now if there is anything more to say about it.
(Aug. 10, 2010  10:54 PM)AnimeMun Wrote: *

Lepus is the rabbit constellation. It is a potential future release.
(Aug. 11, 2010  7:15 AM)The LVJ Wrote:

ohh noo not a hoping bey again?
(Aug. 24, 2010  6:13 AM)s200401150 Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2010  7:15 AM)The LVJ Wrote:

ohh noo not a hoping bey again?

IKEEE Lepus super easter attack haaaaaaa
has anyone noticed that bakshin is kinda defency and by defency I mean the wheel is generally a rounded shape
(Apr. 13, 2010  3:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1050782...34189.html

The Beyblade that will be included with the new DS game, apparently.

The Clear Wheel seems to write it "Susanou" though ...

I'm really not liking the design of the Clear Wheel. It reminds me of Shriveled up slugs left out under the sun.
The Metal Wheel Looks pretty Interesting.