[Product]  Bakushin Susanow 90WF (or 105F because Hasbro hates us).

Man this looks cool. Hoping it will be useful and that hasbro will release it.
With this Metal Wheel, Clear Wheels may begin making a difference, at least when attacking high beys.
Sorry if this sounds dumb but is a metal wheel or clay
(Jun. 12, 2010  6:32 PM)Galaxxy Wrote: Sorry if this sounds dumb but is a metal wheel or clay
I just said it ...
White metal? kinda weird though. Also, in the pictures Kai-V posted, theres some type of ring in the metal wheel? Could it be that during performance this blade will whistle? XD
I doubt the metal itself is actually white, chances are it means that it's a "metal wheel that is white".
It'll be sprayed like Galaxy.
We could see from raiin's photos that this was the case.
It is a metal wheel.
the performance of the blade is really bad. I think it's because the user used 90 and WF.
The wheel itself looks similar to rock, so i think it's resonable to see it as a another version of the rock wheel. But it's real powers aren't revealed because the user used it as an attack typeLips_sealed
The kid using this blade said he got this blade from a lucky draw in Japan.

Hollow with thin walls?

Great.
Bakushin Metal Wheel=
(May. 22, 2010  12:05 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: escolpiotis.
This is disappointing. :\
very dissapointing well atleast i wont have to open it when my mom gets it
I'll only get this if hasbro release it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH-rx-hKj2A
Um...
Bakushin seems to be a white-painted metal wheel
(Jun. 20, 2010  2:20 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH-rx-hKj2A
Um...
Bakushin seems to be a white-painted metal wheel
Yes, we know about that already. Raiin saw a kid using this Bey.
(Jun. 13, 2010  1:36 AM)raiiin Wrote: It is a metal wheel.
the performance of the blade is really bad. I think it's because the user used 90 and WF.
The wheel itself looks similar to rock, so i think it's resonable to see it as a another version of the rock wheel. But it's real powers aren't revealed because the user used it as an attack typeLips_sealed
The kid using this blade said he got this blade from a lucky draw in Japan.
And I posted that CoroCoro had clearly written "White Metal Wheel" ...
Well, Bakushin still apparently weighs 32.2 grams, which is heavier than almost half of the Metal Wheels.
(Jul. 16, 2010  2:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, Bakushin still apparently weighs 32.2 grams, which is heavier than almost half of the Metal Wheels.
That's a pretty nice weight for a Wheel that has "escolpiotis", haha.

Thanks for the update Kai-V!
Hey guys i dont know if its been posted already but anyways some more pics!

These are SS's i took from the promotional vid.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Gatorback65678 just uploaded a review of this blade,only review i've seen of the blade so far

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee3e4r4Cddo
(Jul. 17, 2010  4:06 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Hey guys i dont know if its been posted already but anyways some more pics!

Considering we already saw many pictures of the Beyblade as well as the commercial itself, we have known this for weeks now.

Toonpenguin Wrote:Gatorback65678 just uploaded a review of this blade,only review i've seen of the blade so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee3e4r4Cddo
Somebody should tell Gatorback65678 to give us what we want : videos of the Beyblades he gets being used in good stadiums against good combinations. I rarely bother to turn on the volume, but his videos always seem uninteresting.
(Jul. 17, 2010  4:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2010  4:06 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Hey guys i dont know if its been posted already but anyways some more pics!

Considering we already saw many pictures of the Beyblade as well as the commercial itself, we have known this for weeks now.

sorry, my bad.
Here, Bakushin seems to be a stable defense wheel