[Product]  Bakushin Susanow 90WF (or 105F because Hasbro hates us).

(Aug. 28, 2010  1:25 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Kai-V sleeps? Thought she was always on the WBO in some form.

EDIT: My bad Diamond, Kai-V for the off topicness.

... ... ... wait Kai-v is a girl? sorry if I sound sexist but man that's a surprise, I usually sterotype blading to a guys hobby. again sorry kai if this offended you in any way... it's my problem for being so narrow minded.

wow....

oh and sorry for the off topicness.
(Sep. 03, 2010  7:54 PM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2010  1:25 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Kai-V sleeps? Thought she was always on the WBO in some form.

EDIT: My bad Diamond, Kai-V for the off topicness.

blahblahblah wait Kai-v is a girl? blahblahblahblah
If I had a nickel for every time... =/
(Sep. 29, 2010  2:50 PM)Separated Spine Wrote: http://www.walmart.com/ip/BeyBlade-Metal...S/14954717

it says 105F... D: and they changed the face Chief 2002 - Disappointed ...
i'll buy this game for a spare metal wheel then (and to play the game in english) Andrew
(Sep. 29, 2010  5:27 PM)Jaems Wrote: it says 105F... D: and they changed the face Chief 2002 - Disappointed ...
i'll buy this game for a spare metal wheel then (and to play the game in english) Andrew
... Read the Bey News. We have known this for weeks.
(Sep. 29, 2010  5:27 PM)Jaems Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2010  2:50 PM)Separated Spine Wrote: http://www.walmart.com/ip/BeyBlade-Metal...S/14954717

it says 105F... D: and they changed the face Chief 2002 - Disappointed ...
they didnt change it its a metal face
(Sep. 29, 2010  9:37 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: they didnt change it its a metal face

derp, i know; i meant they have not shown the picture of the original susanoo face so i assumed they are not going to include it?
it should include both the standard and metal face along with the game. other then that and the 105F, it is identical to the TT version

i think the question we are all asking is why release it with 105F and not 90WF? there must be a reason...
edit: wait, maybe it does only come with the metal face...it better have stickers...

other than the name, 105, game, and metal face, does the hasbro version of Bakushin Susanow(h) have any other changes?

i cant believe walmart is the only ones selling this...ugh! i hate walmart! they are evil and they treat thier employees like they are not people. it is disgusting
(Sep. 30, 2010  11:22 AM)Leonwind Wrote: other than the name, 105, game, and metal face, does the hasbro version of Bakushin Susanow(h) have any other changes?
No, there are none as far as we know.
(Sep. 30, 2010  1:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2010  11:22 AM)Leonwind Wrote: other than the name, 105, game, and metal face, does the hasbro version of Bakushin Susanow(h) have any other changes?
No, there are none as far as we know.
yes there is the change of WF to F
(Sep. 30, 2010  9:10 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: yes there is the change of WF to F
Oh, I had just mentally put it together with 105. Hopefully Leonwind also just forgot it ...
didnt forget. i also just metally put 105 and F together

does anyone know why Hasbro replaced 90WF with 105F?
(Oct. 01, 2010  3:37 AM)Leonwind Wrote: didnt forget. i also just metally put 105 and F together

does anyone know why Hasbro replaced 90WF with 105F?
It might mean they do not wish to release 90WF at all ... Hopefully not however.
but why?! there seems like there is no logic or reasoning involved
Maybe because they just didn't want to it made no sense to not release a Beylauncher L they did that anyway its just how Hasbro rolls.
(Oct. 01, 2010  4:50 PM)Moss Wrote: Maybe because they just didn't want to it made no sense to not release a Beylauncher L they did that anyway its just how Hasbro rolls.

nahh, its probably because they like nerfing attack type blades for their stadiums lol (not sure if joking?)

either that or they think that WF won't do well in Hasbro stadiums... meh at least they are releasing the game in Eng and the colour metal wheel, i'm happy Andrew
Sorry for going off topic but what is the beylauncher L. Even though I've been here a while I am slow.
Please ask in the "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread next time...
Beylauncher L is a Beylauncher for left-spin beys.
Bakushin Susanoo 105F. I wonder when it will be released to Canada?
well the blade doesn't even look so attractive but still looks good in the making since it comes in the ds game well can't wait to see its performance
Someone's already done some testing on the Takara Bukushin metal wheel.
(Oct. 31, 2010  5:44 PM)Perseus13 Wrote: Bakushin Susanoo 105F. I wonder when it will be released to Canada?
Mid-November. Read the Bey News articles.
Dont know if this was posted but it comes out on 11/9/10. It is a walmart exclusive.
(Oct. 31, 2010  9:25 PM)Inkubinu Wrote: Dont know if this was posted but it comes out on 11/9/10. It is a walmart exclusive.
... I clearly just posted that we have known this for months and it is even in the Bey News articles. Read.
(Oct. 31, 2010  9:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2010  9:25 PM)Inkubinu Wrote: Dont know if this was posted but it comes out on 11/9/10. It is a walmart exclusive.
... I clearly just posted that we have known this for months and it is even in the Bey News articles. Read.

Sorry I admit I do not pay much attention