[Product]  Bakushin Susanow 90WF (or 105F because Hasbro hates us).

I think he means in general, because if both storm and quetz were on WF, it would make a dramatic change to the outcome IMO, especially since the grip of RF will help stay in the stadium, and have a MUCh stronger attack, no? There are lots of comments about quetz being a lot better in the customisation part of this site . o.
You guys are just repeating what Giga and SilverWind said.
This thread is not to discuss the topic of wether or not Storm is better than Quetzalcoatl, the next off topic post shall receive a warning.
bakushin susanoo 90 wf guess its another upper attack http theflightyellz plz dont dive me warning
Am I the only one that think this blade is ugly?
well, i think it looks odd, but not that bad.
i plan to buy this just to see how is bakushin a light wheel i hope it is just because if it is then i could pwn it using libra
I get the feeling this will have some great upper attack, not has great as Quetz though. Kind of like LL Drago and S Peg.
LL Drago> S Peg
Quetz> B Susanoo.
(Apr. 19, 2010  6:59 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: I get the feeling this will have some great upper attack, not has great as Quetz and Anubis though. Kind of like LL Drago and S Peg.
LL Drago> S Peg
Anubis/ Quetz> B Susanoo.

Lightning LDrago and Storm Pegasis are known for their smash attack not upper.
Have you tested Anubis yet, how do you know it's just as good as Quetz?

LOL I don't know why, but I keep thinking that Bakushin is a defense wheel. XD
(Apr. 19, 2010  5:42 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: i plan to buy this just to see how is bakushin a light wheel i hope it is just because if it is then i could pwn it using libra
Bakushin is most likely a painted Metal wheel.
If Bakushin is a light wheel, and the game that comes with it is just as expensive as the previous MFB DS games, I will call Hudson and scream at them.Tongue_out
scream at them lol and if you do try calling takara and ask send the beyta machine to the us and and malaysia
(Apr. 19, 2010  7:13 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: Lightning LDrago and Storm Pegasis are known for their smash attack not upper.
Have you tested Anubis yet, how do you know it's just as good as Quetz?

I meant that comparing Quetz and Susanoo's upper attack is like comparing Lightning LDrago and Storm Pegasis's smash attack, not that they have the same kind of attack.
And yeah i probably shouldn't have used Anubis as an example, I'l edit it.
(Apr. 19, 2010  9:43 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: I meant that comparing Quetz and Susanoo's upper attack is like comparing Lightning LDrago and Storm Pegasis's smash attack, not that they have the same kind of attack.
And yeah i probably shouldn't have used Anubis as an example, I'l edit it.

Ah, so I misread your post, sorry.
Wow susanoo looks awesome! I've heard that word somewhere before though... Oh yeah in naruto!
Possibly because it's based on an actual Japanese God?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susanoo
(Apr. 19, 2010  12:41 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Possibly because it's based on an actual Japanese God?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susanoo

Susanoo is the Shinto god of the sea and storms, cool. Gasp
If we completely translate the words 'Bakushin Susanoo', it is basically saying 'God' 2 times in the name. LOL
Bakushin
Susanoo
Explosion/Exploding God
Shinto God of the sea and storms
(Apr. 19, 2010  1:06 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: Susanoo is the Shinto god of the sea and storms, cool. Gasp
If we completely translate the words 'Bakushin Susanoo', it is basically saying 'God' 2 times in the name. LOL

is it really? susanoo is the name of the god; it doesn't contain "god" in the translated name, does it
(Apr. 19, 2010  3:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: is it really? susanoo is the name of the god; it doesn't contain "god" in the translated name, does it

[Image: facekr.jpg]
aaa...fail.
What the heck was I thinking? haha
Kami is the japanese name for god i think...
(Apr. 19, 2010  5:08 PM)FlamingAura Wrote: Kami is the japanese name for god i think...

there's more than one
http://hk.f2.page.auctions.yahoo.com/hk/.../b15273848
From Yahoo Hong Kong Auction
Bakusin Susanoo 90WF
clear version?
(Apr. 24, 2010  2:51 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: http://hk.f2.page.auctions.yahoo.com/hk/.../b15273848
From Yahoo Hong Kong Auction
Bakusin Susanoo 90WF
clear version?

I think that's a prototype. The price went up so quickly = ='''
It was like 198 4 hours ago ? xD
It is odd that Hong Kong gets some things considerably too early ... At least that Bakushin seems to be made out of metal.
(Apr. 24, 2010  3:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is odd that Hong Kong gets some things considerably too early ...
LOL I agree.
EDIT: and I'm from HK too.
(Apr. 24, 2010  3:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is odd that Hong Kong gets some things considerably too early ... At least that Bakushin seems to be made out of metal.

Cause we're just awesome 8D jk xD
(Apr. 24, 2010  3:17 PM)diamondclimax Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2010  3:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is odd that Hong Kong gets some things considerably too early ...
LOL I agree.

We have the same opinion. They start selling Flame Libra in January but the appearance of Flame Libra is April.......
Edit: and also HWS Reshuffle Sets