[Product]  Bakushin Susanow 90WF (or 105F because Hasbro hates us).

(Apr. 15, 2010  4:06 PM)catslikeeggs Wrote: woo hoo an even harder way to get a 90 track
although the metal wheel looks pretty slick

Actually, I think that since it's coming with the 3rd DS game it's easier to get.
no quetz came with a game and was a prize bey so technically as quetz is the only other bey we know of with a 90 track so its harder
(Apr. 15, 2010  4:10 PM)catslikeeggs Wrote: no quetz came with a game and was a prize bey so technically as quetz is the only other bey we know of with a 90 track so its easier

Nevermind, I was thinking about the 85 track from Mercury Anubis 85XF for some reason. My bad.
(Apr. 15, 2010  4:01 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Susanoo 90WF
[Image: susanoo90wf.png]
Apparently it is called Bakushin Susanoo 90WF.
Will it be released in America?
(Apr. 16, 2010  12:59 AM)BladerBX10 Wrote: Will it be released in America?

We don't know yet. This hasn't even been released in Japan yet.
(Apr. 16, 2010  12:59 AM)Aqua Wrote: We don't know yet. This hasn't even been released in Japan yet.

ok.
(Apr. 16, 2010  1:01 AM)BladerBX10 Wrote: ok.
Try to add more content to your posts, if you can.
Bakushin?

Is it safe to start holding theories about the name?
(Apr. 16, 2010  1:14 AM)REtread Wrote: Bakushin?

Is it safe to start holding theories about the name?
Theories such as ? If it is just speculation for speculation, then there is probably no point in doing so.
The face has an interesting design, anyone know what it's meant to be a picture of? Like the sun or something? Confused
(Apr. 13, 2010  3:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1050782...34189.html

The Beyblade that will be included with the new DS game, apparently.

The Clear Wheel seems to write it "Susanou" though ...

Lol fail. It's the same thing as Quazimoto Quaercoatl. It has rare pieces but it sucked. Storm peg was better.
(Apr. 16, 2010  1:41 AM)RyomaEchizen Wrote: The face has an interesting design, anyone know what it's meant to be a picture of? Like the sun or something? Confused
To me, there is a face within the fireball or something ... Susanoo is the God of storm, however I do not see much storm there ...

Also, for those who still doubt that it is a Metal Wheel, as I posted in the other topic, since the game costs as much as the other two and that those came with metal Beyblades, it is highly likely that this one is made of metal too.
Seems like it's wheel looks very useful for defence or stamina.
But I wonder why they would put 90WF with it if that's the case.
(Apr. 16, 2010  1:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Theories such as ? If it is just speculation for speculation, then there is probably no point in doing so.

Bakushin-Oh does not ring a bell?

Anyway, this is one of the more obscure designs I have seen in the HWS category.
(Apr. 16, 2010  1:52 AM)captainmiles96 Wrote: Lol fail. It's the same thing as Quazimoto Quaercoatl. It has rare pieces but it sucked. Storm peg was better.

what the hell does this mean? both quetz and 90 are top-tier parts
(Apr. 16, 2010  2:01 AM)REtread Wrote: Bakushin-Oh does not ring a bell?
"Bakushin" is a normal word in Japanese though : it means something. The name does not have to be associated with Bakushin-Oh.
Oh, sorry, that question was lingering on forever. Thanks for the answer....

(Wikipedia is my friend, says my common sense.)
(Apr. 16, 2010  2:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: "Bakushin" is a normal word in Japanese though : it means something. The name does not have to be associated with Bakushin-Oh.

Baku in most cases mean Explode/Explosion.
Shin in this case is probably means God.
Cool. Easier way to get 90 and WF.
(Apr. 16, 2010  1:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: To me, there is a face within the fireball or something ... Susanoo is the God of storm, however I do not see much storm there ...

Also, for those who still doubt that it is a Metal Wheel, as I posted in the other topic, since the game costs as much as the other two and that those came with metal Beyblades, it is highly likely that this one is made of metal too.

Well..... At least their creative.
(Apr. 16, 2010  2:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: what the hell does this mean? both quetz and 90 are top-tier parts

They are good parts, just Storm peg killed it in Drigers latests video.
Yeah, DrigerGT is the only scource for beyblading info !!!

No, really Quetz is far better than Storm.
(Apr. 16, 2010  9:05 PM)captainmiles96 Wrote: Well..... At least their creative.

They are good parts, just Storm peg killed it in Drigers latests video.

Not really, Quetz was on WF which is not a top tier part while Storm Pegasis was on RF which is a top tier part. As Giga said Quetz is far better that Storm.
(Apr. 16, 2010  9:05 PM)captainmiles96 Wrote: They are good parts, just Storm peg killed it in Drigers latests video.

Qeutz is better was quetz 90 rf,
Rf is just so better than any other attack bottom it makes that much of a difference,
quetz wheel is better than storm though, by far (with 90)
(Apr. 16, 2010  9:25 PM)SilverWind Wrote: Not really, Quetz was on WF which is not a top tier part while Storm Pegasis was on RF which is a top tier part. As Giga said Quetz is far better that Storm.

Quetz is better than Storm on RF. Is that what you want to say?