[Product]  BX-10 Xtreme Stadium

BeyStadium for the 4th generation of Beyblade, "Beyblade X". It is a drastic departure from previous BeyStadiums.
MSRP with tax is 2700 JPY. Releases on July 15th, 2023.
[Image: 4904810910596_9aed4fdbed93420fb6e1d247916fa414.jpg]
More Official Images from Takara Tomy Mall:

Images from Beyblade Website:
Thread is now open. This stadium sure is... something. This whole generation feels like Takara Tomy's design team trying to make an actual good version of Hasbro's funky gimmick stadiums from Slingshock onwards. Will be interesting to see how it plays out, but its going to be odd adjusting to the new Stadium...
They were really innovative with the stadium/bit(driver) design. But tbh, I don't like how complex and weird the stadium looks. It'll grow on me overtime but it doesn't have that simplistic look of that of a "standard beystadium". The gear part looks like it's assembled with many pieces which doesn't give it a perfect circular shape. That makes it look a bit cheap imo.

I have a feeling the gear part could wear down overtime, specially after left spinning beys are introduced because then you'll have beys gripping the gear from both sides.
(May. 17, 2023  5:55 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Thread is now open. This stadium sure is... something. This whole generation feels like Takara Tomy's design team trying to make an actual good version of Hasbro's funky gimmick stadiums from Slingshock onwards. Will be interesting to see how it plays out, but its going to be odd adjusting to the new Stadium...

While I agree. I wonder if Hasbro had any hand in designing of this series. Or atleast those who made modified version of TT beys for Hasbro. Everything from design of the beys, to stadium anf launcher design. Everything just SCREAMS Hasbro
(May. 18, 2023  12:18 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(May. 17, 2023  5:55 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Thread is now open. This stadium sure is... something. This whole generation feels like Takara Tomy's design team trying to make an actual good version of Hasbro's funky gimmick stadiums from Slingshock onwards. Will be interesting to see how it plays out, but its going to be odd adjusting to the new Stadium...

While I agree. I wonder if Hasbro had any hand in designing of this series. Or atleast those who made modified version of TT beys for Hasbro. Everything from design of the beys, to stadium anf launcher design. Everything just SCREAMS Hasbro

honestly this could explain the rumor of Beyblade X being global and Hasbro no longer producing anymore beys
what happen when the teeth in the stadium or bottom beys broke? will we ever have to buy separately? if not then its really concerning because stadium are not cheap.
looking at the stadium alone, I'd guess that attack types would gain a huge buff because of the rails. don't believe me, see: winning Valkyrie in the slingshock stadium
(May. 18, 2023  3:54 AM)ElDiablo69 Wrote: looking at the stadium alone, I'd guess that attack types would gain a huge buff because of the rails. don't believe me, see: winning Valkyrie in the  slingshock stadium

Yeah, the first slingshock stadium was my favorite and Takaratomy beys in that stadium made for some pretty awesome battles.
love this stadium