[Product]  BG-11 Random Layer Collection Vol.11

This is my favourite RLC poster yet! All the Layers look great recoloured too. This is pretty tempting haha.
Gimme that red Archer Hercules. The Duo Eclipse recolours look great too!
Dissapointment... No new layer... and a gain a AHercules.. The golden/yellow BXcalibur is ok...ish.... But the rest is old stuff... Orialchum also ...So Christmas dissapointment...
(Dec. 13, 2018  8:00 AM)rioful85 Wrote: Dissapointment... No new layer... and a gain a AHercules.. The golden/yellow BXcalibur is ok...ish.... But the rest is old stuff... Orialchum also ...So Christmas dissapointment...

you could get rare, expensive layers for a low price.
https://youtu.be/ltTTuRkwikY

TFS has them and they honestly look better in real life, in my opinion. Even bX! Clear god chips for the Duo beys and even an extra purple one for Aeclipse! Might buy doubles of those layers
It looks like the orichalcum mold is of the Shadow variants. this is a sO recolor
I really hope to get Shadow Orichalcum soon! It looks so nice!
i buy pretty much everything but i’m extremely meh on this RLC, tbh.
(Dec. 14, 2018  7:56 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Doesn't aH tear up beys
I think you're thinking of 12.

aH doesn't tear up beys
(Dec. 14, 2018  8:20 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2018  7:56 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Doesn't aH tear up beys
I think you're thinking of 12.

aH doesn't tear up beys

There has been mention of aH tearing up the bottom of opposing layers when used with low drivers. I haven't seen this myself though, so I'm a bit skeptical of that.

Even then, I'm excited to see so many rare recolors. Shadow Orichalcum is slightly better than Orichalcum and looks amazing in that blue and gold color, Duo Apollo and Duo Artemis allow all sorts of color mashing if you have the original purple and gold versions on top of looking amazing as stand-alone layers, and that Buster Xcaliber is glorious.

Even with nothing new, it's got at least 4 amazing recolors, 3 which are rare or limited edition releases. If Archer Hercules was a new layer instead, it'd basically be my perfect RLC collection, and even then Archer Hercules still looks decent. Congrats TT, you have my attention, and my money. Well, technically some seller on Ebay gets my money, but they paid TT to get it to begin with... Well, point is I'm getting it all. I can't not get something that looks this good.
(Dec. 14, 2018  12:57 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: It looks like the orichalcum mold is of the Shadow variants. this is a sO recolor

Is there a noticable or disadvantage in the mold of the Shadow version over the original Orichalcum?
(Dec. 31, 2018  1:52 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2018  12:57 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: It looks like the orichalcum mold is of the Shadow variants. this is a sO recolor

Is there a noticable or disadvantage in the mold of the Shadow version over the original Orichalcum?

The edges that move out are different when looking at it sideways
(Dec. 31, 2018  3:13 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2018  1:52 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Is there a noticable or disadvantage in the mold of the Shadow version over the original Orichalcum?

The edges that move out are different when looking at it sideways

I see. But it still retains the Burst Stopping gimmick at high spins, I hope? Coz if not... I guess I'll just have to be happy with the RLC recolors...
(Dec. 31, 2018  3:31 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2018  3:13 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: The edges that move out are different when looking at it sideways

I see. But it still retains the Burst Stopping gimmick at high spins, I hope? Coz if not... I guess I'll just have to be happy with the RLC recolors...

yes it does
Black Dead Hades layer would be nice