[Product]  BG-06 Random Layer Collection Vol. 6

(May. 02, 2017  9:11 AM)TL14 Wrote: Doesn't Q2 come before G2?

Q2 is in this one, so G2 should be in the 7th one, is what he means.
(May. 02, 2017  6:53 AM)marutti Wrote: Black Neptune
[Image: PcZ2YJq.jpg]
Only Stamina Type isn't available

Awesome! I though Neptune was done for, but now we're getting an awesome recolor.

Thanks for sharing!
(May. 02, 2017  11:46 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Awesome! I though Neptune was done for, but now we're getting an awesome recolor.

Thanks for sharing!

Now all we need is another Zephyr... Come on, TT!
(May. 02, 2017  12:11 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Now all we need is another Zephyr... Come on, TT!

Yeah. Why did they have to put those ridges on Trans? Stamina killers on the Tornado Ridge.
(May. 02, 2017  12:15 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Yeah. Why did they have to put those ridges on Trans? Stamina killers on the Tornado Ridge.

Ik, right? I hate hasbro's method if giving us more Zephyr tho, cuz they removed Tranz!
(May. 02, 2017  12:29 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Ik, right? I hate hasbro's method if giving us more Zephyr tho, cuz they removed Tranz!

I would have been happy to have more Zephyrs if they could be used with Takara Tomy products. Alas, not possible
I hope they use bite if they do a standard release for this part.
(May. 02, 2017  9:11 AM)GTL14 Wrote: Doesn't Q2 come before G2?

Marutti already told us that Q2 was in this which fits the pattern.
(May. 02, 2017  6:52 PM)Ultra Wrote: Marutti already told us that Q2 was in this which fits the pattern.

Not entirely sure that this is confirmed information. Technically nothing specifically said that Guardian Kerbeus was the prize Layer of this Random Layer Collection volume either, but at least it was shown somewhere.
This is real proof now, a blue Quad Quetzalcoatl popped up:

[Image: C-29M48XsAAvZ4o.jpg]
Thanks to: https://twitter.com/nosmokeebi/status/85...9891050496

And a yellow Beast Behemoth:
[Image: C-0DBAhXsAErZeh.jpg]
From: https://twitter.com/Beyblader_Kinu/statu...3043972096

Still no certainty that these are part of this release and not something else, though.
So let me see if ive got this right, we presume that we have Blue Q2, Yellow B2, Black Neptune, and we know we have gK. So that leaves room for a Z2 recolour right?
I guess the layers might be:
Green-Guardian Kerbeus (prize)
Red-Zillion Zeus
Yellow-Beast Behemoth
Blue-Quad Quetzalcoatl
Black-Neptune
(Since the original color of G2 is red, I don't think there will be a red recolor or G2. Also, since there is already a red recolor of F2, I don't think the red layer in this RLC would be F2 again.)

And for F2, we've got blue (original color), red and black (RB 6), so there might be a green or yellow recolor of F2 in the next RLC.
I'm guessing Z2s recolour be red or white since it feels appropriate for RLC, and it's the missing colours after all.
Could get L2 (although I doubt it...), or A2
Why Neptune and not nova neptune? I'm confused.
(May. 03, 2017  2:46 PM)Sıon Wrote: Why Neptune and not nova neptune? I'm confused.

Probably for the sake of variety. Besides we already got a few N2 recolours in RBV5. Now it's Neptunes turn.
(May. 03, 2017  2:46 PM)Sıon Wrote: Why Neptune and not nova neptune? I'm confused.

To my knowledge we only have one color of Neptune. Nova Neptune has been featured in another layer collection, and in a random booster. So I think we have four varients currently
(May. 07, 2017  1:35 PM)marutti Wrote: Red P2...,

Oh, well, guess the solution to Z2's breakages is to just forget it ever existed. I guess it's the Neptune of the Dual Layers now? :/

(Also, I'm tired of P2 already)
(May. 07, 2017  1:56 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 07, 2017  1:35 PM)marutti Wrote: Red P2...,

Oh, well, guess the solution to Z2's breakages is to just forget it ever existed. I guess it's the Neptune of the Dual Layers now? Uncertain

(Also, I'm tired of P2 already)

Takara:

Zillion Zeus? Don't know what you're talking about.
The right reaction is actually: "Z2? Wha-zzz ... zzz ... zzz ..."
(May. 07, 2017  3:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The right reaction is actually: "Z2? Wha-zzz ... zzz ... zzz ..."

That's probably what happened to Neptune beforehand lol. Z2, I can see it being in Random Layer collection 10.
Rip all hopes and dreams of Z2 recolour. An A2 recolour woyld have been nice too. Alas...
(May. 07, 2017  5:28 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Rip all hopes and dreams of Z2 recolour. An A2 recolour woyld have been nice too. Alas...

A2 is probably in Random Booster 7. Z2, however, might just be in RLC 10 lol.
Wow, that's kind of depressing. However, there's no way they aren't going to re-release Z2 someday. Them including the first-ever recolour of Neptune in this proves anything is possible haha.