[Product]  BG-05 Random Layer Collection Vol. 5

They are not stopping, so the previous volumes must have been successful in sales hah.

There will still be five possible Layers and the price for one set is still around 1900 yen. It will be released in February 2017.

Hopefully no breaking Xcalibur and only Dual Layers, like Dark Deathscyther and other more recent ones.

The list known so far is:
- 1 Attack type Layer
- 1 Stamina type Layer
- 1 Defense type Layer
- 1 Balance type Layer
- 1 Prize Layer

[Image: CwbDBRYUcAAtMp-.jpg]

(Jan. 13, 2017  3:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Official pictures of the full set:

[Image: BG_05.png]

[Image: Burst_BG05_Mad_Minoboros.png]

[Image: Burst_BG05_red_Dark_Deathscyther.png]

[Image: Burst_BG05_blue_Unlock_Unicorn.png]

[Image: Burst_BG05_green_Nova_Neptune.png]

[Image: Burst_BG05_yellow_Yeager_Yggdrasil.png]
Woah, cool

Something about me makes me think this may be Mad Minoboros. Supposedly RBV4's prize bey is a balance type, and the last two boosters will be stamina and defense, so unless it's for next year, this has to be it.
I just updated the first post with the types for each Layer, from what is known at the moment.
i wonder if this will contain the first next generation burst layer, like how O2 was the first dual layer released.
I hope this contains a neptune, or N2 recolour, since there have been no reoclours of them.

i don't think it will be M2, or any dual layers since there are 6 layers and 6 disks, so i think they will release the remaining beyblades as a whole
Hi guys i'm adrian,i'm from the philippines and this my first time to reply to a tread and it's all because of this information that i really need to share to you guys.
First there are only 5 more dual leyers needed to be release Unhappywhat i mean by release the details of the bey)
A2,G2,L2,M2,and T2
First lets put together what we know about this dual leyers.
L2 rumored to be the unknown december starter B-66
B-69 is stamina type like what kai -V's tread sya so I think its T2
B-71 is a defense type also said on kai-V's tread
Random booster vol.5 B-67's price bey is a balance type as what's written on tokutaku's website
So A2 and G2 could only be B-71 or B-67
So that means no attack type and thats what make me think that mad minoboros could only be release via a random layer collection which I think BG-vol 5 is!
Hahahaha pretty accurate huh!what do you guys think?
Interesting. Seems essential to pick up, especially for the Layers. Thanks for posting this Kai!
(Nov. 02, 2016  2:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hopefully no breaking Xcalibur and only Dual Layers, like Dark Deathscyther and other more recent ones.

Personally, I don't mind the idea of there being one "single" Layer in each of these collections since some of them are only going to become harder to find over time. Would be cool if they included a re-coloured Neptune or something.

Anyways, thanks for the info!
Wow Volume 5 already I'm guessing that the prize layer be a balance type and will be released in December.

Thank you for the info @[Kai-V]
(Nov. 02, 2016  9:06 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Wow Volume 5 already I'm guessing that the prize layer be a balance type and will be released in December.

As the first post states, it will be released in February 2017.
(Nov. 02, 2016  9:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2016  9:06 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Wow Volume 5 already I'm guessing that the prize layer be a balance type and will be released in December.

As the first post states, it will be released in February 2017.

Oh wow I'm blind, I'm surprised I didn't see that lol
I order 5 sets. And I'll take 2. I have 3 sets for sell. Who do you want 2020 yen / 1 set ?
Apparently this Random Layer Collection volume might come with:
- Mad Minoboros
- Unlock Unicorn
- Nova Neptune
- Dark Deathscyther
- Yeager Yggdrasil
(Dec. 27, 2016  8:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently this Random Layer Collection volume might come with:
- Mad Minoboros
- Unlock Unicorn
- Nova Neptune
- Dark Deathscyther
- Yeager Yggdrasil

Yes Yes Yes
Another D2

thanks for the news Kai-V
Thanks for sharing, Kai-V!

I am really hoping for a yellow Y2, or even a red Y2. Can't wait to see the D2 recolour too Grin
Please let the D2 in this set be a red one Tongue_out
So if this contains M2 then, the final Booster for dual layers most likely will be A2.
Very Interested to see what M2 looks like.
[Image: i5vzva.jpg]

All the Layers, including the new Minoburos! Credits to Marutti for the images Grin

finally, yellow y2
It looks ... really cool ... T_T

But tempted to wait for the inevitable booster this time around.
I mean M2 is cool looking and all but I think we should all focus on that aBSOLUTLY STUNNING D2 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

but is it also a gun?
The D2 is cool, but every D2 looks cool, and there's already too many colors available. haha
OMG really Mad Minoboros!!!
So if the booster in Feb is E2, A2 would be one of the third generation...
OMG! Mad Minoboros looks absolutely amazing! although I think those thin links on the horns are going to break so easily, I really want to try this Layer! The red Dark Deathscyther is another beauty in this set.

Thanks for the pic, Hato and Marutti! Grin
Thanks marutti! M2 looks really really nice, I love the nose ring on it although it looks thin. The red D2 layer is the best looking layer of the four others.
The red d2 doesnt even look that good i dont really understand but i guess people have different opinions Tongue_out