[Product]  BG-02 Random Layer Collection Vol. 2

Even if the first series didn't sell well, I'm sure they already had the design/mold produced for the secret Layer in this collection ... so it would be very odd if they didn't just release this one.
(Mar. 17, 2016  3:32 AM)Kei Wrote: Even if the first series didn't sell well, I'm sure they already had the design/mold produced for the secret Layer in this collection ... so it would be very odd if they didn't just release this one.

Not at all. The cost of releasing a product is much greater than the cost of canceling it, and they could easily reuse the design again later.
Well yeah, I think no matter what the secret Layer will be released in some form especially considering we're still early on in the series (unlike what happened with Zero-G at the end).
Plus I would just give it one more go, not abandon after one try.
That's not how business works.

Not that I'm saying it's assuredly canceled or that it sold badly, but if it did sell badly, no store is going to want to stock it anyway. So it would be best for TT to cancel it.
Update - I just found out the release is on May 3rd 2016
http://www.capsuletoy.net/product/1555

We order a full case of 30 ( 6 sets) and it shows "It will be released in late March 2016" and as well shows that is sold out right now, so I believe we just need to be patient.

As well we order for late June Beyblade burst capsule shooter vol.1 (50 pieces).
Wow its Surprising that the release date is on May 3rd 2016, But its still not confirmed hah ?
Why would TT do that because sales of BG 01 were not good ? Or they postponed it because they want to Improvise the layers so the Sales this time are good and not as BG-01 Sales ?
Cheers !!!
Burst.
We don't know that it was postponed or canceled. Please carefully read the previous posts in the thread Smile
(Mar. 17, 2016  5:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: We don't know that it was postponed or canceled. Please carefully read the previous posts in the thread Smile
Oh Yes I did read those Smile.
Actually as Zankye Said it that the release is on May 3rd 2016 that's why I wrote Postponed but yes still nothing is Confirmed.
You know if they are Postponing it or cancelling ( Which is not confirmed yet) I am pretty sure it would be a good Decision if taken By TAKARA-TOMY as its better be late rather than releasing the layers which may not be good in Sales !!!
Note :- I have edited my Previous Post. ( Thanks for Correcting me There Friend Smile )
(Mar. 17, 2016  3:54 AM)originalzankye Wrote: Update - I just found out the release is on May 3rd 2016
http://www.capsuletoy.net/product/1555

We order a full case of 30 ( 6 sets) and it shows "It will be released in late March 2016" and as well shows that is sold out right now, so I believe we just need to be patient.

As well we order for late June Beyblade burst capsule shooter vol.1 (50 pieces).

Hm, the page does not show anything about May. Did you receive an email from the store?
If you use google chrome You will see on the green part that says :

[Release month]
 03 May
I can't see May either. While here says 3/31:
http://www.presepe.jp/item/games/p018374...9%E3%83%B3
Ah, that is a super wrong translation from Google: 03月, 月 means tsuki, month, in reference to the moon that becomes full roughly every month. Everytime you see a number before tsuki, it means that it is the xth month. Therefore, that page definitely still says that it should be released in March, which appears to be less and less probable.
(Mar. 17, 2016  3:54 PM)originalzankye Wrote: If you use google chrome You will see on the green part that says :

[Release month]
 03 May

Japanese original says 03月 = March
Sorry I just follow the translation
As I always say, every translation needs its other half: interpretation.
I odered from here.
http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/yuyou/g160341s01.html
And I asked when can I receive them. They answered it'll be march 30th.
Thanks BeyGa for the update. The new layer looks so cool. Reminds me of Genbu. There's a Trident.......Grin
Hey,
Thats Like WOW !!!! I like the green Miniboros !!!!
Also Whats the Secret Layer Called?(Odin?)
Yellow Holy Horusood and Red Trident !!! WOW !!!
Thanks Beyga.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Looks like the regular Horusood to me... And the rare Layer looks like Odin, so... Obelisk Odin?
Oh man, that's definitely obelisk odin. This is super mega hype.
Pre-Ban incoming.....still hype for that green miniboro
Yes it is Obelisk Odin as it has stars in Odin layer and it begins with O. Super hypeeeeee.