[Product]  BG-02 Random Layer Collection Vol. 2

Nothing is known about this new collection yet except that it will again have a possibility of five Layers and it will get released in March 2016, probably around the 15th.

As a reminder, these are gashapon capsules that contain a real-size Layer. In Japan, they will be available in capsule machines, but we can pre-order full sets online.

Update:
(Mar. 28, 2016  3:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, individual official images:

[Image: BG02_TridentLayer.png]
[Image: BG02_HorusoodLayer.png]
[Image: BG02_MinoborosLayer.png]
[Image: BG02_UnicornLayer.png]
[Image: BG02_ObeliskOdinDualLayer.png]
I feel like this is common knowledge here but what is a gashspon capsule?
They're toys that come in small capsules that you get from a vending machine. Insert a quarter and get gumball type thing.
(Dec. 03, 2015  3:07 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: I feel like this is common knowledge here but what is a gashspon capsule?

You know those machines you get a gumball, or bouncy ball from?
Basically that, but a capsule with a toy inside.

Tri....ninja'd me.
OH. I never knew what those were called. I thought it was a Japanese thing. Learn something new everyday
Maybe the mysterious 'Baldr' layer I've been hearing about from the BeyWiki will be in this collection. What do you guys think Baldr is?
(Dec. 03, 2015  4:53 AM)BeyGabe Wrote: Maybe the mysterious 'Baldr' layer I've been hearing about from the BeyWiki will be in this collection. What do you guys think Baldr is?

There is only a possibility of there being a Baldur, not Baldr, Beyblade, but it could also have nothing to do with Beyblade, so we really need to wait for real, confirmed information before spreading it out. Where have you read this on the Beyblade Wiki ?
(Dec. 03, 2015  7:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2015  4:53 AM)BeyGabe Wrote: Maybe the mysterious 'Baldr' layer I've been hearing about from the BeyWiki will be in this collection. What do you guys think Baldr is?

There is only a possibility of there being a Baldur, not Baldr, Beyblade, but it could also have nothing to do with Beyblade, so we really need to wait for real, confirmed information before spreading it out. Where have you read this on the Beyblade Wiki ?

I cant seem to upload a pic, but if you look up a burst part, like central, you will see a list of parts on the bottom of the page. Right next to amaterios, is Baldr. Don't know what it could be, but I'm almost thinking Balro from Zero G.
(Dec. 04, 2015  3:13 AM)BeyGabe Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2015  7:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

I cant seem to upload a pic, but if you look up a burst part, like central, you will see a list of parts on the bottom of the page. Right next to amaterios, is Baldr. Don't know what it could be, but I'm almost thinking Balro from Zero G.

Where exactly is this list?
It is on the Beyblade Wiki, I just edited the list to remove it since there is no confirmation about that Layer name. Essentially, you see the table BeyGabe mentioned when you view a Burst part article such as Layer - Valkyrie.

In other news, still no idea what the Layers included in this Random Layer Collection are, but one of them will be an Attack type, two will be Stamina types, one will be a Defense type, and the other one, like Vol. 1's fifth Layer, is completely unknown. At least, once we know for sure what each of the upcoming releases' types are, we can probably accurately predict what the four Layers are. It would be surprising to see duplicates, in my opinion, since there is no Balance type listed, which Spriggan at least was. So, we could get, for instance :
Attack types : Excalibur
Stamina types : Yggdrasil
Defense types : Evileye

Or litterally only things from straight after the first four being released in the first Random Layer Collection, like :
Attack : Odin
Stamina : Deathscyther
Defense : Wyvern

Which might make more sense.
Coolio...Another Random Layer Collection, as long as they're all shiny and a perfect mix it'll be good.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Where exactly is this list?
[/quote]
[Image: Beyblade%2Bburst%2Blist.png]
Here's a pic, as well as link:http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Disk_-_Central
There's no "Baldr" there now, and whoever put it there was mistaken.
Heads up: they're raising the price of these from ¥300 to ¥400 each. (Source: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/auc-yuyou/g160341s01/)
(Dec. 14, 2015  12:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Heads up: they're raising the price of these from ¥300 to ¥400 each.

I think this is really stupid considering that you can get boosters for only ¥600. If anything, it should stay ¥300, that's already half the cost of a third of the product.
Well, the retail price for boosters is actually is ¥864. I definitely thought ¥300 was the sweet spot, though.
(Dec. 14, 2015  12:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, the retail price for boosters is actually is ¥864. I definitely thought ¥300 was the sweet spot, though.

Yeah, but they still go for less. Both Amazon and physical stores (Have seen plenty of photos on Twitter) list them for less sometimes.
Yeah but just saying ¥400 is the retail price of the new gacha, so it makes sense to compare it to the retail price of the other items. It's possible for other stores to sell it for less if they want to, though I guess there's less flexibility in gacha prices.
(Dec. 14, 2015  12:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah but just saying ¥400 is the retail price of the new gacha

Wait, for gacha in general or for the BG-02? If it's for gacha in general than I guess that's just it.
I don't understand what you're saying. BG-02 is the gacha.
(Dec. 14, 2015  12:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't understand what you're saying. BG-02 is the gacha.

Is ¥400 the new price for all gacha, or just BG-02?
BG-01 and BG-02 are the only other gacha we know anything about at this point.
(Dec. 14, 2015  12:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: BG-01 and BG-02 are the only other gacha we know anything about at this point.

I meant every single gacha, not just Beyblade.
Sorry, I am not talking about all gacha toys everywhere, which all have various prices determined by their manufacturers.