[Product]  BBG-24 Beyblade Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Attack & Balance Type

Thank you Kai-V for the news!
BBG 24 and BBG25 are two fantastic sets! But I can't buy all two Unhappy It will a very difficult choose XD

Ah, i'm sure that the zillago will be very strong in attack Serious
I was hoping this one would contain Phoenic, but nevertheless, nice! Zillago is really cool, and I'm digging the red SA165.

Thanks for the update, Kai-V.
(Oct. 15, 2012  3:24 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: All of these are zesty.

^Essentially that, plus those names sound fun. Thank you, as always, Kai-V Grin

Also agreeing with Kei regarding that red SA165.
(Oct. 15, 2012  2:33 PM)Kei Wrote: I was hoping this one would contain Phoenic, but nevertheless, nice! Zillago is really cool, and I'm digging the red SA165.

Why would you need Phoenic in a DX set? Just buy tons of Random Booster Vol. 3. Grin
(Oct. 15, 2012  3:54 PM)zionson Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2012  2:33 PM)Kei Wrote: I was hoping this one would contain Phoenic, but nevertheless, nice! Zillago is really cool, and I'm digging the red SA165.

Why would you need Phoenic in a DX set? Just buy tons of Random Booster Vol. 3. Grin

I read this before I read the update in the RBV3 thread, haha.
You know I'm wondering if Zillago and Wyvang are an evolution of sorts, very mysterious
Zillargo looks significantly more draconic than Wyvang IMO.

@JTG: DJ blades perhaps?
Why are you all calling it "Zillargo" ... ? It might not have an 'r', and that is not how I have written it all those times ...

Thank you Brood, terzinaccio, Kei and Insomniac.
Sorry, misread/remembered. Zillago it is for now.
It's one of those visual illusions. Nothing intentional.
Haha, cool. Been waiting to see what these would have. I wonder if Zillago and whatever the other new Chrome's called will have any uses.

Anyway though, thank you for the information, Kai-V.
Thank you for this mass amount of info all in a short amount of time Kai-V!!!

Zillago is probably my favorite chrome wheel design yet. It looks very Flash-like, as in oval shaped. However, I believe if it was synchromed with itself it would completely mess up the oval shape. It might be a really good wheel to synchrom with other wheels that normally have a hard time getting their contact points exposed. Zillago Phoenic will be interesting.
Really lovin zillago. I hope it has competitive use. Definitely looks like it might!

Thank you fast-product-picture-poster, also known as Kai-V
Not even sure if I should get this set. 3150 yen seems worth it considering the fact that you're getting 6 chrome wheels and a spare track and bottom, and I had just gotten another Gryph and I have 2 Ifraids already which is simply what is holding me back on these goodies.

Thanks Kai-V for the info
Awesome, can't wait for these sets. I'm really interested in the new beys! THEY LOOK SO AWESOME. I wonder what they will do to put a dent to the TopTiers We have now.

Oh by the way, thanks Kai-V, you always have the information first! XD
TAKARA-TOMY is once again "trolling" and the new Chrome Wheel exclusive to this Set might be spelt "Zirrago" or "Zirago", hah.
Oh my god is that a yellow Gargole ? wow I want it !!
I must get this set.

Thanks for the pictures and the information Kai-V.
This set is very cool Joyful_3
By the way,thanks for the information Kai-V!
MORE new beys? Wow. Zillago must be godzilla
sorry. AGAIN, i forgot to log out of my dads account.
[Image: 640px-Zirago.PNG]

Zirago definitely isn't Godzilla. More of a Giraffe, like Zurafa.
That metal ball could easily be totally hollow so we can't say anything about its balance for sure yet and that is one beautiful MW. To me it looks draconic but the face suggests other inspiration. It may, as you say, be a girraffe like Zurafa (with scales and everything) but it most certainly isn't a standard girraffe. I would be more inclined to expect a Kirin/Quillin connection.
(Oct. 21, 2012  8:04 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Zirago definitely isn't Godzilla. More of a Giraffe, like Zurafa.
Woah, neat! Didn't expect that.
Hmm... Maybe it's based on zilant or zahhak, hard telling.

I love the design over all of that. I think I'll get this for Christmas.
Hm, the huge coincidence of the name is not something I can ignore now ... Jirago is clearly go-jira, Godzilla. It has to have some link to Godzilla too ...

That being said, that could indeed be a 'G' in front of 'irago' on the box ...