[Product]  BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB

How is it that no one on here has found this screenshot. (Linking to page so that I don't get in trouble for "stealing" info from wikia)

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/ZG028
Oh god, what is that hideous thing..

Doesn't even look like a proper turtle.
(Oct. 14, 2012  2:38 AM)Meow! Wrote: How is it that no one on here has found this screenshot. (Linking to page so that I don't get in trouble for "stealing" info from wikia)

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/ZG028

It is good that someone from the Western community took a screenshot, because apparently nobody from the Japanese fans did ... They were all too concentrated on Ren, what the hell.

That looks OK, although it might look better in the real-life pictures.
The only resemblance I see with draciel is the diamond-ish shape. It looks ugly.
[Image: BandidGambleFirst.PNG]
It's definitely a 230 height Beyblade, but it resembles A230 while no being it as such. The tip just looks like some overdone, thin WB.
Methinks "Big Wide Ball", that track is just plain chunky. I also call "Hammer Defense 230", so ridiculous.

Thank you.
From what I heard in the anime it's F230 (Free) TB (Twin Ball).

TB...Juuro did mentioned the word "Twin" before Ball. It's a WB with a tiny ball in the center...
F230... Juuro did mentioned the word "Free" before 230 probably this is a logical reason why Phoenic's attack was repelled... and based on the movement of the track the lower part of the track which holds the bottom is the free spinning part.
(Oct. 14, 2012  9:37 AM)Shogun Wrote: From what I heard in the anime it's F230 (Free) TB (Twin Ball).

F230... Juuro did mentioned the word "Free" before 230 probably this is a logical reason why Phoenic's attack was repelled... and based on the movement of the track the lower part of the track which holds the bottom is the free spinning part.

I also observed the track in the anime and those tabs at the bottom of the track are not of significant use since the the part is free spinning, probably it provides support when placing a bottom to it. The reason that Phoenic's attack did not work is because the upper part of the track spins independently.

For short, the entire track is free spinning at two parts.
I don't know about you all but the moment I saw the face the first thing that came into My mind was "blue koopa shell in mario kart" seriously am i the only one who sees that?
the track is the part that you want in the bey...face designs are just a minor thing....
(Oct. 14, 2012  10:45 AM)Shogun Wrote: the track is the part that you want in the bey...face designs are just a minor thing....

I know that I was just stating something I observed,then again it was a low quality vid...well then again I did like the color of the track reminds me of the gators.
Better Pictures (from the anime)

[Image: Gamble.jpg]
[Image: Gamble%25202.jpg]

(Oct. 14, 2012  11:49 AM)Cannon Wrote: Better Pictures (from the anime)

oh my! That looks SO awesome!!! Thanks Cannon Thanks!
Thanks for the hi-res pics. I guess we can agree with Shogun that he is right about the parts mentioned in the anime:

Track: F230 (Free)
Bottom: TB (Twin Ball)
"Gamble" remembers "Genbu" the black warrior of the north, and is not just a similarity, in fact, if you notice, is clearly visible on a snake turtleò as Technocrat said.
Eww, I really do not like the overall design and color of the track and bottom.
I just noticed the turtle head at the bottom. I guess it's pretty cool looking considering it does have two of my favorite colors, orange and blue.

The track look like it might be good unless it ends up being to recoily.
I just noticed something, besides the design the colors also remind me of my school colors O.o but safe to say I am gonna get this bey thats a promise.
Wow that color scheme is interesting for being a turtle and all.
I like this beyblade and I can't wait for this to be released so I can buy it.
That tip looks like a beefed up version of BWD from the looks of it. But if it's with the track, I'm okay with it.
(Oct. 14, 2012  11:49 AM)Cannon Wrote: Better Pictures (from the anime)

[Image: Gamble.jpg]
[Image: Gamble%25202.jpg]

come to think about it the color scheme is similar to the WBO Grin

Here are .gifs for those who do not watch the anime :

[Image: BandidGenbulAnimeSpin1.gif]

[Image: BandidGenbulAnimeSpin2.gif]

You can clearly see that the upper part of the Beyblade spins completely in the opposite direction, and with a different speed than the bottom's revolutions.

Also, here is a clearer picture of TB, whose wobbling gimmick seems pathetic ...

[Image: BandidGenbul_BottomAnime.JPG]

And I confirm that Bandid Gamble/Genbul's parts are F230 and TB, which respectively stand for Free 230 and Twin Ball.

Finally, it is totally awesome that it has the World Beyblade Organization's colour scheme, hah.
Oh man, I just realized how circular that Chrome Wheel is. After it's sharp points wear down, boom: You've got yourself a nice, Synchrome-able circle, lol.

F230's lower half is what's spinning, but does the Attached Bottom "freely" spin as well?
Wow, the colors do match the site. It's a good thing we have a Face Contest for it then, hah.

So, the bey's parts are F230 and TB? I wonder how they'll work in the stadium... They both seem excessively bulky. Also, since F230's lower half is free-spinning, does that mean it will act like a B:D if the bottom free spins as well? Hmm..