[Product]  BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB

This is the only known and confirmed information on this product, on the net.

To know everything and see everything about Bandid Gamble, check out the Beywiki article on it!
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ull_F230TB

For approximately 683 yen.

Content of the Random Booster :
- Bandid Genbull F230TB (Super Rare)
- Pirates Phoenic WD145SF
- Archer Killerken 130B
- Shinobi Gryph WD145TB (Rare)
- Shinobi Genbull 130W2D (Rare)
- Thief Saramanda F230SF (Rare)
- Bandid Killerken 125W2D
- Archer Phoenic 125B

(Oct. 15, 2012  2:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The currently known content of this Random Booster is :

- 2 x Killerken
- 2 x Gamble/Genbul
- 2 x Phoenic
- 1 x Saramanda
- 1 x Gryph

Quite cool ... Here is the official picture for this product :
[Image: zerograndomboostervol3.jpg]

(Oct. 15, 2012  3:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Stupid TAKARA-TOMY hahah ... This Random Booster's prize Beyblade is officially spelt Bandid Genbull, hah. I can always count on them ...

This is the official image for F230 :
[Image: track_f230_img.jpg]

And TB :
[Image: bottom_tb_img.jpg]
There is nothing free-spinning about TB alone ...

(Oct. 14, 2012  4:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Here are .gifs for those who do not watch the anime :

[Image: BandidGenbulAnimeSpin1.gif]

[Image: BandidGenbulAnimeSpin2.gif]

You can clearly see that the upper part of the Beyblade spins completely in the opposite direction, and with a different speed than the bottom's revolutions.

Also, here is a clearer picture of TB, whose wobbling gimmick seems pathetic ...

[Image: BandidGenbul_BottomAnime.JPG]

And I confirm that Bandid Gamble/Genbul's parts are F230 and TB, which respectively stand for Free 230 and Twin Ball.

Finally, it is totally awesome that it has the World Beyblade Organization's colour scheme, hah.

(Aug. 13, 2012  3:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Eh ... I do not know if there is a huge confusion, but apparently BBG-23 is not a Digital Power Launcher anymore : it is now a Random Booster.

BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Gamble(?)

To be released on October 20th 2012, the only release in October, making BBG-22 Berserker Begirados the only release of September.

Or perhaps it will be rearranged and this will become BBG-24, and the two Beyblade Ultimate Synchrom DX Sets will be pushed to BBG-25 and BBG-26, as it should be.

(Oct. 11, 2012  4:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The prize Beyblade in this Random Booster is confirmed to be based on Xuan Wu, the Black Tortoise, otherwise known as 'Genbu'. We will see if they keep the wordplay of "gamble" for the final name though ...

Also, it is an earth element.

Quote:Electronic launcher to be released on September 15th 2012 for approximately 2940 yen.

This is the only known confirmed information.
OoO, Is this like the Pegasis + L-Drago Launcher thingo?
Yes, there is information about those on Beywiki even.
Because lord knows we need another one of these, ohoho.

Thanks for the info on all of the new products, Kai-V! I'm especially looking forward to the Dark Knight Dragoon...
So are they going to put a bulit in Bey pointer like the Pegasis and L-Drago Launcher? Or is it going to take it out?
(Jul. 19, 2012  3:04 AM)Cosmic Wrote: So are they going to put a bulit in Bey pointer like the Pegasis and L-Drago Launcher? Or is it going to take it out?

The Beypointer concept was abandoned years ago. It is certain that there will be none ...

Looking at the current Zero-G launchers, I can already predict that the Zero-G Digital Power Launcher will be like a Zero-G Light Launcher not in blue or orange, with the prongs really going downwards from the gun shape, with some electronics at the top.
Eh ... I do not know if there is a huge confusion, but apparently BBG-23 is not a Digital Power Launcher anymore : it is now a Random Booster.

BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Gamble(?)

To be released on October 20th 2012, the only release in October, making BBG-22 Berserker Begirados the only release of September.

Or perhaps it will be rearranged and this will become BBG-24, and the two Beyblade Ultimate Synchrom DX Sets will be pushed to BBG-25 and BBG-26, as it should be.
Whhhat? This is whack...
Another random booster well this booster better have some competative parts
I wonder if Killerken, Dragooon, Goreim, and Begirados are going to be in this Random Booster.It is a mystery
Probably gonna be another few Ifraids and Saramandas in there. xD
Awesome, this is gonna be my first random booster i will buy.
I also wonder what Bandid Gamble could look like.(The beyblade and the Spirit in the Animé)
Bandid Gamble??? It might be bandid but probably not GAMBLE thats too stupid.
It's that one guy on The Dark Knight who acts all hard.

Thanks for the update Kai V.
(Aug. 13, 2012  4:16 PM)Vulcan Wizard Wrote: Dang,another name change?

It is not a name change this time, actually a product change ...
(Aug. 13, 2012  4:30 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: I also wonder what Bandid Gamble could look like.(The beyblade and the Spirit in the Animé)

A guy, who was tall, had a mustache, and a suit. (spirit)
Special Move: That guy^ would throw Flaming Cards and poker chips.
Just an idea.
Gamble almost sounds more like the name of a Crystal Wheel ... But it is definitely something that sounds exactly like that.
(Aug. 13, 2012  4:58 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: A guy, who was tall, had a mustache, and a suit. (spirit)
Special Move: That guy^ would throw Flaming Cards and poker chips.

That's gambit :).
seriously? another RB? not enough wheels unless they plug in Dragooon, Begirados, and Killerken in there. if they do, it becomes the best random booster to buy.
(Aug. 13, 2012  8:33 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Gamble? What's a "Gamble"?

Perhaps it's Gambol from the Dark Knight?
/derp