[Product]  BBG-22 Berserker Begirados SR200BWD

(Aug. 22, 2012  4:38 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  4:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is a small but official picture of Berserker Begirados, first posted right here in the Beyblade community.

We still have no idea what SR200 and BWD stand for.

This is probably the only and first Zero-G Face sticker I absolutely love. I find all the others way too childish.
Hot dang, that's a cool looking chrome wheel, and the face sticker is awesome, too. The sides being rounded make me concerned that unless it is heavier it may just be a less effective version of Goleim, but either way I want one.

Awesome work, Kai-V.

Yes th!nk, but you also have to consider the fact that the gaps are much larger than those of goreim, which could contribute to having more attack.
(Aug. 22, 2012  5:39 PM)Meow! Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  4:38 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  4:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is a small but official picture of Berserker Begirados, first posted right here in the Beyblade community.

We still have no idea what SR200 and BWD stand for.

This is probably the only and first Zero-G Face sticker I absolutely love. I find all the others way too childish.
Hot dang, that's a cool looking chrome wheel, and the face sticker is awesome, too. The sides being rounded make me concerned that unless it is heavier it may just be a less effective version of Goleim, but either way I want one.

Awesome work, Kai-V.

Yes th!nk, but you also have to consider the fact that the gaps are much larger than those of goreim, which could contribute to having more attack.

Goleim's looked large enough last I checked, and the rounded edge thing is more of a concern to me. To explain, you know how attack wheels these days lose performance over time? That's apparently due to wear. That wear is rounding off of their edges. So, a beyblade that's already like that may have those issues in itself.

That said, we will see with testing, haha.
Blows every other chrom wheel out of the water from a design standpoint. Also, feels like the most ambitious design so far as well, as much of its shape is pretty irregular, relatively speaking. Thanks Kai-V for the image.
Oh and I forgot to say Thanks Kai-V, what would we do without you
That thing looks amazing! Do not let us down Begirados!
Thankyou for posting Kai-V, great work as always.
wowzeee. Amazing Chrome Wheel. It looks so agressive. It kinda reminds me of dragon head, which is weird, but it's only my impression.
I'm soooo bouying two at once Wink
Kai-V, thank you for the pic!
(Aug. 22, 2012  7:37 PM)Cookie Monster Wrote: wowzeee. Amazing Chrome Wheel. It looks so agressive. It kinda reminds me of dragon head, which is weird, but it's only my impression.
I'm soooo bouying two at once Wink
Kai-V, thank you for the pic!

You aren't too far off, it's actually a dinosaur, or something in that catagory
Pretty sure someone noticed it but where's that orb on the chrome wheel...
(Aug. 22, 2012  8:17 PM)BH145WD Wrote: Pretty sure someone noticed it but where's that orb on the chrome wheel...

Oh, you actually made me notice right now. That is odd. Perhaps Berserker Begirados introduces a new sort of combination where the Crystal Wheel has no orb and is slightly fairer in terms of weight distribution as a consequence, or it does have an orb, but the portion of the Begirados Chrome Wheel that is supposed to receive it in a hole is so elevated that it covers it anyway.

Berserker seems light turquoise, so we should definitely be seeing it somewhere ...

Just to bring the picture back on this page, for referrence :
(Aug. 22, 2012  4:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
[Image: berserkerbegirados.jpg]

Thank you very much Clonetos, D-Quetzalcoatl, Ickle, th!nk, BH145WD, Fluke, MissKarat, Dracomageat, and Cookie Monster.
I could have sworn that eye shape on the top was the orb, maybe it's suppose to be like that oh and no probs Kai-V
The eye would definitely be the right place, but that hole seems empty ... Even if it was an error in the picture, the hole does not seem wide enough for a Crystal Wheel's orb.
Perhaps some of the metal is covering it, but if that's the orb then it seems to blend in with the Chrome Wheel a little to well
(Aug. 22, 2012  9:00 PM)MissKarat Wrote: Perhaps some of the metal is covering it, but if that's the orb then it seems to blend in with the Chrome Wheel a little to well

As I mentioned, Berserker is light turquoise, so the orb we should be seeing would be light turquoise anyway.
(Aug. 22, 2012  9:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  9:00 PM)MissKarat Wrote: Perhaps some of the metal is covering it, but if that's the orb then it seems to blend in with the Chrome Wheel a little to well

As I mentioned, Berserker is light turquoise, so the orb we should be seeing would be light turquoise anyway.

This is odd, I did want to conclude that the orb is under the metal but then that's pretty odd and somehow pointless(maybe).
It would mean that, if you look at the Chrome Wheel 'horizontally', from the side, there would be a huge 'mountain' on one side.
(Aug. 22, 2012  9:07 PM)D-Quetzalcoatl Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  9:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

This is odd, I did want to conclude that the orb is under the metal but then that's pretty odd and somehow pointless(maybe).

Ok point taken
(Aug. 22, 2012  8:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  8:17 PM)BH145WD Wrote: Pretty sure someone noticed it but where's that orb on the chrome wheel...

Oh, you actually made me notice right now. That is odd. Perhaps Berserker Begirados introduces a new sort of combination where the Crystal Wheel has no orb and is slightly fairer in terms of weight distribution as a consequence, or it does have an orb, but the portion of the Begirados Chrome Wheel that is supposed to receive it in a hole is so elevated that it covers it anyway.

Berserker seems light turquoise, so we should definitely be seeing it somewhere ...

Well I personally have no problem with not seeing the orb, just disappointed why TT decided to do it now when the main releases are like half over. Beserker crystal and Begirados chrome wheels also have to be interchangeable with the other zero g crystals and chrome wheels so a new system wouldn't be possible.

side note: ZeroG series seems short lived. Mainly new peeps and then the tourney Tsubasa mentioned in the anime
(Aug. 22, 2012  8:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The eye would definitely be the right place, but that hole seems empty ... Even if it was an error in the picture, the hole does not seem wide enough for a Crystal Wheel's orb.

Now we can either wait and see or try telling the dimensions by shaded area?

(Aug. 22, 2012  9:12 PM)BH145WD Wrote: Well I personally have no problem with not seeing the orb, just disappointed why TT decided to do it now when the main releases are like half over. Beserker crystal and Begirados chrome wheels also have to be interchangeable with the other zero g crystals and chrome wheels so a new system wouldn't be possible.

side note: ZeroG series seems short lived. Mainly new peeps and then the tourney Tsubasa mentioned in the anime

For some reason, Begirados would be unique in this. If, as I described, the metal was just elevated and really covered the orb, then it would of course be compatible with other Crystal Wheels.
With all this talk of the orb it could just be transparent and the floor could be grey. Uncertain that would be a big fus over nothing. But a 200 track sounds interesting. I can't wait to see it!
I think that the SR in sr200 could be seamy rubber but don't know what that would be for?
(Aug. 22, 2012  10:01 PM)Derpey_blader Wrote: With all this talk of the orb it could just be transparent and the floor could be grey. Uncertain that would be a big fus over nothing.

Except that you seem blind and that we have mentioned many times already that Berserker is light turquoise, therefore the orb would necessarily be light turquoise too ...
no apparent slot for a peg ... that is odd, indeed. thanks for this, Kai-V. any news of releases beyond September?

Wow it really does look like Godzilla
(Aug. 22, 2012  10:20 PM)Chrisblader2001 Wrote: Wow it really does look like Godzilla

actually it would look more like this guy Gomess

minus the horn since the chrome wheel has a fang in it.
(Aug. 22, 2012  10:16 PM)zionson Wrote: no apparent slot for a peg ... that is odd, indeed. thanks for this, Kai-V. any news of releases beyond September?

If there was, you know I would have posted it, hah.

(Aug. 22, 2012  10:28 PM)Clonetos Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  10:20 PM)Chrisblader2001 Wrote: Wow it really does look like Godzilla

actually it would look more like this guy Gomess

minus the horn since the chrome wheel has a fang in it.

Did you two not look at the first post at all, where I said that Begirados was clearly based on Pegira from Ultraman ?