[Product]  BBG-22 Berserker Begirados SR200BWD

(Aug. 05, 2012  4:42 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: The word 'Beserker' probably already means that this Beyblade's Chrome Wheel is larger than others; however this is only a guess because of the words defenition.

Since when does berserker come even close to things like "large", "giant" etc as you're implying with it being possibly larger? Anyway even if Berserker was more relative to those words instead of things like "uncontrollable" and "fury":

Grand Ketos says hi from its massive hub of a Metal Wheel.

definition* btw

(Aug. 05, 2012  4:42 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: The word 'Beserker' probably already means that this Beyblade's Chrome Wheel is larger than others; however this is only a guess because of the words defenition. Because of the Synchrom "System" there's a chance that this a major Defense based wheel, but honestly I'd love to see something with some attack capabilities. The design from the picture looks nice, regardless.

Berserker is a Crystal Wheel.
(Aug. 06, 2012  2:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2012  4:42 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: The word 'Beserker' probably already means that this Beyblade's Chrome Wheel is larger than others; however this is only a guess because of the words defenition. Because of the Synchrom "System" there's a chance that this a major Defense based wheel, but honestly I'd love to see something with some attack capabilities. The design from the picture looks nice, regardless.

Berserker is a Crystal Wheel.
That is what I meant... the word Berserker probably signaled such a size difference, but that's only speculation.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS RELEASE! IT WILL BE AWESOME!!! Cake I WANT THAT SPINNIN WALRUS! WaterBlader I DO TOO!!!!
Please don't type in all caps.
(Aug. 09, 2012  4:32 PM)War Wrote: Please don't type in all caps.

WHY NOT??? lol
Because its against the rules. You should read them.
Can anyone here take a good guess on the "element" on this Bey, judging from the monster Begirados is based off of?
On the other hand, Takara seems to be having release patterns for Zero-G boosters/starters in elemental pairs, so I'm thinking earth?
(Aug. 11, 2012  1:39 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Can anyone here take a good guess on the "element" on this Bey, judging from the monster Begirados is based off of?
On the other hand, Takara seems to be having release patterns for Zero-G boosters/starters in elemental pairs, so I'm thinking earth?

I was thinking the same thing. It may be earth becase the other realese, Bandid Golem (Fail spelling I bet) seems to be earth. Who knows? I'm still sticking with earth. Tongue_out
A lot of people are saying stone, but who knows...
(Aug. 11, 2012  1:39 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Can anyone here take a good guess on the "element" on this Bey, judging from the monster Begirados is based off of?

I wonder what the will do after stone. Will they make new elements? Or will they start making any element. Just talking to myself.... I know we don't have that information yet.
(Aug. 11, 2012  2:53 PM)WaterBlader Wrote: I wonder what the will do after stone. Will they make new elements? Or will they start making any element. Just talking to myself.... I know we don't have that information yet.

Bandid Goreim's element is earth, not "stone".

By the way, the character who owns Berserker Begirados is possibly a girl, or someone named Kira.
I doubt it will be a girl owner though

EDIT: I guess because the bey is called Berserker Begirados, the name Kira comes from BeGIRAdos
(Aug. 11, 2012  3:51 PM)MissKarat Wrote: I doubt it will be a girl owner though
Who knows?

But if what I say was the case then I could say the owner could also be called Mira, Akira (Another one possibly), Sapphira (not mistaken as Sapphire) etc
(Aug. 11, 2012  3:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2012  2:53 PM)WaterBlader Wrote: I wonder what the will do after stone. Will they make new elements? Or will they start making any element. Just talking to myself.... I know we don't have that information yet.

By the way, the character who owns Berserker Begirados is possibly a girl, or someone named Kira.

How do you know its even a girl? Where did you find that out?

(Aug. 12, 2012  3:00 AM)WaterBlader Wrote: How do you know its even a girl? Where did you find that out?

Had you been a Member of this board for a longer period, you would have known that I have sources.
Is th-this bey a D-defense type?
(Aug. 12, 2012  3:32 AM)Fluttershy Wrote: Is th-this bey a D-defense type?

No, the picture in the first post shows the Stamina type logo.
(Aug. 12, 2012  3:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2012  3:32 AM)Fluttershy Wrote: Is th-this bey a D-defense type?

No, the picture in the first post shows the Stamina type logo.
Oh... I'm sorry...

About time they make a stamina type Zero G bey...
(Aug. 11, 2012  3:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Kira? Death Note much xD I'm looking forwards to this bey.. Hopefully it's good at stamina. Basically all synchronoms so far are only good for defense -.-
I was watching that atamaii Zero G toy fair video again and I think berserker is gonna be black blue or green.
(Aug. 14, 2012  3:57 AM)WaterBlader Wrote: I was watching that atamaii Zero G toy fair video again and I think berserker is gonna be black blue or green.

There is a picture from that video right in the first post ... The colours are mostly obvious.
(Aug. 14, 2012  3:57 AM)WaterBlader Wrote: I was watching that atamaii Zero G toy fair video again and I think berserker is gonna be black blue or green.

The tip and track are green. And yes, I,ve seen the picture.
I like what I see with this one so far. Hopefully the parts can find some good custom uses.