[Product]  BBG-22 Berserker Begirados SR200BWD

(Sep. 12, 2012  12:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2012  12:30 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: OMG!!!!! I JUST HAD AN IDEA OF WHAT IT MAY BE FROM THE PICTURE!!!!
It is either going to be Spinning Roller, Single Roller, Spinning Ring, or Single Ring.
My money is on Spinning/Single Roller.

Spinning Roller is redundant ... Both words mean the same thing, at least in Beyblade parts.

True... I think Single Roller is more accurate.
It could also be Stamina Roller, for all we know. Not the first time they've been weird with names.
Hah, just speculation, but I am imagining that Sa200 has some LAD. Or may be it is too high?
I dunno, but the first thing that came to mind was "Shield ____". 200 is just a bit smaller than 230.

Shield Roller/Rubber?

:ponyshrug:
(Sep. 12, 2012  12:40 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: It could also be Stamina Roller, for all we know.

I was thinking that as well.

Though, if it were in fact Shield Rubber, wouldn't you suspect that the rubber would stick out more about the circumfrance of the track, just an idea.

I think BWD is Ball Wide Defence. The pic of it looks like a rounded WD.
My money's still on Shield Roller for now, haha.
My bet is on Side Roller or Shield Rubber. As for BWD I still go with Beraring Wide Defense.
You guys are crazy, I'm saying it's Blade Wide Defense all the way. It's a really tall WD, that's all, and I can totally see the single line around its top being representative of the blades. At least, I really, really hope this is what it is, because I'd love to use a WD on a normal-mode BD145 without having to resort to Synchrom + BD145 shenanigans.

As for the track, Shield Roller sounds plausible, and if it is a free-spinning ring it will be a fun piece to goof around with for sure. I can't see it giving a custom LAD, as it doesn't seem wide enough and it'd be too tall for it to come into play before toppling over.

If this is Shield Roller and Blade Wide Defense that's enough for me to consider getting it (beyond the fact that the chrome wheel looks aesthetically awesome).

EDIT: Oh lord, if it was Shield Rubber with that shape I'd flip out. I'd put Fusion and RDF on it just to say I have a Beyblade made almost entirely out of rubber, haha!
(Sep. 12, 2012  4:13 AM)Ingulit Wrote: You guys are crazy, I'm saying it's Blade Wide Defense all the way. It's a really tall WD, that's all, and I can totally see the single line around its top being representative of the blades. At least, I really, really hope this is what it is, because I'd love to use a WD on a normal-mode BD145 without having to resort to Synchrom + BD145 shenanigans.

As for the track, Shield Roller sounds plausible, and if it is a free-spinning ring it will be a fun piece to goof around with for sure. I can't see it giving a custom LAD, as it doesn't seem wide enough and it'd be too tall for it to come into play before toppling over.

If this is Shield Roller and Blade Wide Defense that's enough for me to consider getting it (beyond the fact that the chrome wheel looks aesthetically awesome).

As I wrote, Beyblades in the manga are not really shown spinning, so there should theoretically not be any details on their parts that are blurred because of the motion. As such, it is basically "what you see is what you get" ... And I personally see no blades. There might even be an angle in the manga that showss BSF, so I could show you to compare the details.
(Sep. 12, 2012  4:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: As I wrote, Beyblades in the manga are not really showed spinning, so there should theoretically not be any detail on their parts that are blurred because of the motion. As such, it is basically "what you see is what you get" ... And I personally see no blades. There might even be an angle in the manga that showss BSF, so I could show you to compare the details.

Ah, that would make sense. Apologies, I'm not terribly familiar with the manga or anime (and by that, I mean I've never looked at either before, haha!).

Even though it probably isn't Blade Wide Defense, then, I'm still holding out that it's as tall as it looks and is vaguely WD-shaped. It'd be nice to have another choice for a stamina tip with BD145 than EDS.
BWD: "Best Wide Defense" =P

A free-spinning SR would be tricky ...
My interpertation of the Tip/Bottom.
It looks like a regular Wide Defence, but if it had to be anything it would be Bearing Wide Defense, but it is most likely Ball Wide Defense, but the tip doesn't look rounded at the end, BUT....................
I think I'm going nowhere with this... :\
I just think....

It's rounder than Wide Defense, because of it being a drawing. Speechless
From the drawing I'd guess Shield Roller 200 (fairly self explanatory), and Ball Wide Defense (Wide Defense with rounded surfaces).

Side note, I'd imagine if the R was rubber it'd be the first letter.

That said, both are so plain and undetailed, I also thought it was pictured spinning, or at least in intentionally obfuscating lack of detail, surely they wouldn't release a track so perfectly round and undetailed?
A lot of people thinks that Berserker Begirados is a type stamina but its track spin and its performance tip can remind that it is of type stamina!
(Sep. 12, 2012  12:12 PM)theowiwak Wrote: A lot of people thinks that Berserker Begirados is a type stamina but its track spin and its performance tip can remind that it is of type stamina!

.. That doesn't even make sense.

"It's a Stamina type, but its track and tip remind people of a stamina-type? "

(Sep. 12, 2012  5:02 AM)th!nk Wrote: ... surely they wouldn't release a track so perfectly round and undetailed?

Why not? They released 160.
I'm guessing Shield Ring. It reminds me of a HMS weight disk but plastic.
(Sep. 12, 2012  12:56 PM)Nocto Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2012  5:02 AM)th!nk Wrote: ... surely they wouldn't release a track so perfectly round and undetailed?

Why not? They released 160.

I only now realise this is the first time I've seen 160 (was not paying any attention during revizers release). Thanks, and that explains a lot haha (though for the record, strongly think that and even 230 should've been given gimmick letters).

Ahh well, the other parts of my post still stand.
Whatever the track is spinning ring is more plausible than a track that rotates a tip, otherwise that would make a right mess to being unable to fit tips in with tools as it would just spin freely, yeah spinning ring is a good idea.
(Sep. 12, 2012  3:22 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Whatever the track is spinning ring is more plausible than a track that rotates a tip, otherwise that would make a right mess to being unable to fit tips in with tools as it would just spin freely, yeah spinning ring is a good idea.

I'm tired of seeing the argument that a track couldn't house a bearing (or even Free Spinning Tip Connection) setup because a tip couldn't be attached to it, as though there is no way there could be enough to hold on to, or enough for a provided tool to hold on to, or heck, even a mechanism simpler than those we saw in 4D bottoms, or heck, even only slightly more complicated than the height change gimmicks - and that's only counting "good" ways of doing it...

Only slightly less tired than I am of watching people screaming "BEARINGS BEARINGS ITS GONNA HAVE BEARINGS" every time something with a B comes out, anyway.
Well, this is disappointing : BWD is just a larger WD, and SR200 just has a 'long-height' stamina ring around it ... It does not seem to roll or anything.

Begirados' weight is among the heaviest of Zero-G though.
Larger, huh? Big wide Defence? Lol

Now I'm guessing SR is Stamina Ring ... Uhhg!

Thanks though Kai-V
(Sep. 14, 2012  2:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, this is disappointing : BWD is just a larger WD, and SR200 just has a 'long-height' stamina ring around it ... It does not seem to roll or anything.

Begirados' weight is among the heaviest of Zero-G though.

Thanks for the information. I personally was hoping for Bearing Wide Defense. Maybe BWD will be useful for stamina. Heres hoping so anyway. SR200 will be fun to test.
Bigger Wide Defense? Sounds plausible. The track does sound like a cookie cutter design.