[Product]  BBG-18 Emperor Forneus 4G.Hn'

A wbba. Store exclusive Attack-Type booster (with a Hn' (Hunter-Dash) driver) that's planned to be released on August 25, 2018

First Random Booster Vol.10, then Random Booster Vol.11 and now this, Takara Tomy sure is in love Forneus' design aren't they?
(Aug. 15, 2018  11:39 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: A wbba. Store exclusive Attack-Type booster (with a Hn' (Hunter-Dash) driver) that's planned to be released on August 25, 2018

First Random Booster Vol.10, then Random Booster Vol.11 and now this, Takara Tomy sure is in love Forneus' design aren't they?

Actually they did basically the same thing on Blaze Ragnaruk (2 Random Boosters, G4 prize and an wbba. exclusive)...
So this is gonna be a seperate release and not like mail order or anything
That hunter dash driver looks borderline OP. Also, first time seeing rP burst!!!
Apparently the new hunter driver is suppose to have a gold spring, making it tighter and hard to burst
(Aug. 16, 2018  4:19 AM)addyaustin Wrote: That hunter dash driver looks borderline OP. Also, first time seeing rP burst!!!

The rP in this video is a little bit different from the rP they released. There are large gaps between each two wings on the orange part (the center part of the layer) which is similar to the one shown in anime, while the actual product they sell has filled the gap so there are less recoil and have higher burst resistance.
[Image: 39188291_447386159089462_169992396958020...e=5C0F12D3][Image: 39286323_447386179089460_546225522569379...e=5C117279][Image: 39252924_447390875755657_279440684348761...e=5BFD51E4]
If you watch all of their videos.... the new bey always smashes the old beys one way or another. Not saying new beys aren’t good, but these are ads. No matter what, the bey looks great and a tighter hunter can’t be a bad thing.
Meh. Hunter Dash looks great, but everything else is less than impressive. We've seen a similar re-colour of Forneus before (gold instead of gunmetal). Couldn't this have been Bloody Longinus instead? Basically anyone/everyone would've wanted gunmetal and dark red Bloody Longinus with an improved Hunter.
(Aug. 16, 2018  7:51 AM)Shindog Wrote: If you watch all of their videos.... the new bey always smashes the old beys one way or another.  Not saying new beys aren’t good,  but these are ads.  No matter what, the bey looks great and a tighter hunter can’t be a bad thing.

That's correct. Of course, they have to push the new bey since it's TT's official YouTube channel. I laughed hard when it bursted rP, ok you have to promote the next release but this time the line between possible and IMpossible has been crossed. It's just not credible. rP was nerfed somehow, that's for sure.
(Aug. 16, 2018  7:38 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2018  4:19 AM)addyaustin Wrote: That hunter dash driver looks borderline OP. Also, first time seeing rP burst!!!

The rP in this video is a little bit different from the rP they released. There are large gaps between each two wings on the orange part (the center part of the layer) which is similar to the one shown in anime, while the actual product they sell has filled the gap so there are less recoil and have higher burst resistance.
[Image: 39188291_447386159089462_169992396958020...e=5C0F12D3][Image: 39286323_447386179089460_546225522569379...e=5C117279][Image: 39252924_447390875755657_279440684348761...e=5BFD51E4]

I think this ( anime one ) is a Prototype of the released Revive Phoenix ( Its how I think )

Just saying it now, Xtreme is better than Hunter in every regard except controllability and is also being released in a dash/prime form as well. Sadly, it's basically already outclassed by X'.
(Aug. 18, 2018  7:12 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:

Just saying it now, Xtreme is better than Hunter in every regard except controllability and is also being released in a dash/prime form as well. Sadly, it's basically already outclassed by X'.
What is the difference between Xtreme and X'?  X' was a little faster if I am right, butnother than that, was there ang other major difference? Is the spring lock better? 
Hn' looks good. Wanna see how it is different from Hn.
(Aug. 18, 2018  2:52 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2018  7:12 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Just saying it now, Xtreme is better than Hunter in every regard except controllability and is also being released in a dash/prime form as well. Sadly, it's basically already outclassed by X'.
What is the difference between Xtreme and X'?  X' was a little faster if I am right, butnother than that, was there ang other major difference? Is the spring lock better? 

I think the same way how Xtreme is different from Xtreme' ( in terms of burst resistance )
First x’ now hn’.
What’s next? Br’?
(Aug. 18, 2018  9:32 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: First x’ now hn’.
What’s next? Br’?

I think only Attack drivers would have their prime version, because the drivers having good stamina, such as Atomic or Bearing could be too OP if they have super strong spring inside..
(Aug. 18, 2018  9:36 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2018  9:32 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: First x’ now hn’.
What’s next? Br’?

I think only Attack drivers would have their prime version, because the drivers having good stamina, such as Atomic or Bearing could be too OP if they have super strong spring inside..

In that case, JL’
(Aug. 18, 2018  2:52 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2018  7:12 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Just saying it now, Xtreme is better than Hunter in every regard except controllability and is also being released in a dash/prime form as well. Sadly, it's basically already outclassed by X'.

The only major difference is the strength of the spring, and therefore the increase in burst resistance. No reason to believe that anything is different about Hn'.
Some people said that the rubber on X' is softer and thus X' is more controllable. Maybe it will the same on Hn'. But I would regard them as the difference of mold.
(Aug. 18, 2018  11:40 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Some people said that the rubber on X' is softer and thus X' is more controllable. Maybe it will the same on Hn'. But I would regard them as the difference of mold.

It definitely looks like X' is more faster. Can't wait to test mine when it gets here in a couple of days.
(Aug. 18, 2018  11:40 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Some people said that the rubber on X' is softer and thus X' is more controllable. Maybe it will the same on Hn'. But I would regard them as the difference of mold.

Then again, that might just be because the stock combo is much heavier and many people's Xtremes are moderately worn out by this point
(Aug. 20, 2018  8:13 AM)marutti Wrote: What is BBG?
I think it's B-00

yeah,looking closely,the box in the video says B-00
Pretty much everything in this release is just "passable"
Emperor Forneus? Passable Defense Layer, but outclassed by Arvher Hercules
4? Passable, but outclassed by 7 and 10
Glaive? (Still not sure if it's behind or equal to Cross)
Hunter'? Passable Attack Driver but outclassed by Xtreme(') and Jolt
(Aug. 21, 2018  4:19 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Pretty much everything in this release is just "passable"
Emperor Forneus? Passable Defense Layer, but outclassed by Arvher Hercules
4? Passable, but outclassed by 7 and 10
Glaive? (Still not sure if it's behind or equal to Cross)
Hunter'? Passable Attack Driver but outclassed by Xtreme(') and Jolt

Yup ,perfect analyses