[Product]  BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF

Doesn't GCF make a really horrible sound, too? LF and LRF are pretty annoying as well.
(Jul. 05, 2012  9:05 PM)Syncrystal Wrote: And that has nothing to do with Dark Knight Dragooon, Gemini....

On a new opinion, Blade Semi Flat looks like it'll make a noise just as bad as BD145XF, if not higher pitched....
Off topic happens sometimes Tired
There might be a slight change of plans ... It seems like Dark Knight Dragooon's and Archer Gryph's type might be thunder, not wind ...

As inconsequential as this news is ...
? That's weird. Now I'm wondering how many "elements" Takara-Tomy's going with (and which ones). I'm guessing it isn't the "original 4" (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind) anymore, obviously. Japan had 5 "original" elements, but Thunder wasn't one of them, it was Void/Spirit/Etc. depending on what religion/philosophy that someone studied.
The Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Holy Spirits had several 'elements' related to them : wind, fire, water, wood, thunder (Gaia Dragoon, I believe ?), etc.
Makes sense for Dragooon, not as much for Gryph IMO.
(Jul. 06, 2012  4:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Holy Spirits had several 'elements' related to them : wind, fire, water, wood, thunder (Gaia Dragoon, I believe ?), etc.

Which bey/s were wood exactly? I don't quite remember any ..
(Jul. 06, 2012  4:51 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Makes sense for Dragooon, not as much for Gryph IMO.

The element uses the symbol "ten", which, on its own, only means "heaven" or "sky". That is what confused me. However, TAKARA-TOMY associates a clear lightning bolt icon to that element, and the word 'thunder' is written with two symbols, one of which is the "ten".

(Jul. 06, 2012  4:53 PM)Cannon Wrote: Which bey/s were wood exactly? I don't quite remember any ..

Driger, somehow.
I was wondering why the Archer Crystal Wheel had lightning bolts on it... Makes sense now.
(Jul. 06, 2012  4:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Driger, somehow.
Driger's is the Thunder Spirit.. At least it should be.
(Jul. 06, 2012  4:53 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2012  4:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Holy Spirits had several 'elements' related to them : wind, fire, water, wood, thunder (Gaia Dragoon, I believe ?), etc.
Which bey/s were wood exactly? I don't quite remember any ..

Wind - Dragoon
Fire - Dranzer
Water - Draciel
Wood - Driger

The blue dragon aligns with wind or water, depending on the element system used.
The crimson phoenix always aligns with fire.
The dark tortoise aligns with earth or water, depending on which the blue dragon leaves it.
And the white tiger takes wood or lightning, again depending on the system.

In the case of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, Dragoon takes wind, since it can, meaning water is free for Draciel. Dranzer takes fire because the crimson phoenix always does, leaving only wood and lightning. Since lightning is closer to holy/metal than wood is, Gaia Dragoon takes lightning, leaving Driger with wood, the element it fits better in anyway.
That is just ridiculous.

Anyways, back on topic..
Driger was definitely lighting/thunder...Gaia Dragoon would have recieved wood - gaia implying nature etc, even if that doesn't fit well with Gold, lightning doesn't make much more sense. Its attacks were all ground/earth focussed, anyway. I had heard that Dragoon was based on a green dragon of wood, but that really makes no sense to me.

Anyway, a change from wind to thunder makes no real difference, though personally it does make less sense to me than wind, it's not like it actually matters at all.
In actual dialogues, the anime did say that Driger was a tiger of wood or something like that.
For archival purposes, I think Dark Knight Dragooon will be able to be battled in Bey Ta 2 Go for a special event.
Quite possibly for the 165 and WSF on it?
Cool! It's going to be released on my B-day!But anyway,there is no"thunder or wood elemtal beys".It's Just Fire,Water,Earth,and Air.
Whoa, think of this as L-Drago and Dragoon fused together.BTW,I really want to see what the BSF looks like.

3/1/13:lets take a bow for the first post i ever posted on the wbo.
So it's Dragoon with the extra "o" from L-Drago? Drag-oh-oo-n? Drag-oo-own?
@Blada4LIFE
EDIT:
(Jun. 30, 2012  7:56 PM)zionson Wrote: Better view of Dark Knight crystal wheel, LW160, and BSF

Dracomageat
What? It's just Dragoon + an extra o.
@post below
Ohhhhh lol.
I was just joking around with what B4L said, I didn't mean a word of it.
(Jul. 11, 2012  3:44 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Quite possibly for the 165 and WSF on it?

You do not understand ... It cannot be won, it seems, it can only be battled against. You remember what Bey Ta Go do ?

(Jul. 11, 2012  3:53 PM)Vulcan Reviser Wrote: Cool! It's going to be released on my B-day!But anyway,there is no"thunder or wood elemtal beys".It's Just Fire,Water,Earth,and Air.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Read the previous posts, and learn.
Ah, my bad, I thought you were talking about the machine.
*Not sure if anyone has posted this yet*

You can prove me wrong later but, I believe that the spin direction for synchrom is dependent on the lower chrome wheel.

So if I had Gryph® Dragooon(L), it would be R-> rotation. But If I changed it to Dragooon(L) Gryph®, it would be L-> rotation
Spin direction is determined by the top Chrome Wheel, not the bottom...