[Product]  BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF

YES finally a original beyblade name if they have Dragoon they should defienatly have a Dranzer KAI FTW
(Apr. 25, 2012  9:34 PM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: I CAN"T WAIT!!! I'm gonna buy it and defeat everyone! A Knight Dragon! The concept is so cool and it gets me so psyched!

Heh, yeah! Sounds awesome!
Grin The name made me happy.This definetly sounds like the bad-guy rival of Zero, like ginka and Ryugga, but you never know.Im excited,thats for sure.Grin
I'm kind of expecting this to be in left spin. DON'T LET US DOWN TT!
I hope an evil knight owns it, not another ryuga-like character who provokes zero (i do like ryuga) because if thats the case then zero g isnt THAT much different to metal fight
(Apr. 25, 2012  10:23 PM)GeminiAttack Wrote: I hope an evil knight owns it, not another ryuga-like character who provokes zero (i do like ryuga) because if thats the case then zero g isnt THAT much different to metal fight

That or an incredibly stereotypical villain. In that case, I pray to our good lord that the owner is nothing like Ryuuga at all.

EDIT:

I hope the Crystal Wheel has a really cool Purple color.....
A differently designed Zero-G Dragoon? I'm keeping my eye on this...
(Apr. 25, 2012  5:56 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Dracomageat- True...
Moreover, the preceding name (Dark Knight) actually inclines me to believe the "Dragoon" in the name to be a reference to the foot soldier, but as TT has always used "Dragoon" for Dragon in the past, I am 99% sure that they would do the same thing again...

I'd also add an extra 10% to that. The series is based on mythical creatures and last time I checked, Dragons were, soldiers weren't.
Im guessing the owner of this bey is the dude from Bessatsu Corocoro.Well the name has the Ryu kanji in it.
When I read the title I had to read it a couple times to confirm that it was a Zero-G Dragoon. Lol. Smile Talk about a blast from the past!
Nothing like that is confirmed, so as awesome as it is to wonder, we prefer to keep info like that unposted until it is confirmed. No hard feelings though! Smile
I'll put my money down that it's a left spinner.
Dark Knight Dragoon Eh? Sounds like a mix of Dark Dragoon + Knight Dranzer. Haha. It better be a left spinner. That's one thing to complete all the fan's hearts (; hehe. Totally buying this cause of the Dragoon name though.

Yeah, you can't have Beyblade without a left-spinning dragon Bey! Wink
(Apr. 26, 2012  6:54 PM)Uwik Wrote: I'll put my money down that it's a left spinner.

When we find out it's right spin I'll quote this and say "Where's my money, Uwik?"

Actually, I'll laugh when it's left-spin and you say "Where's my money, Maya?
(Apr. 25, 2012  11:00 PM)Apply Without Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2012  10:23 PM)GeminiAttack Wrote: I hope an evil knight owns it, not another ryuga-like character who provokes zero (i do like ryuga) because if thats the case then zero g isnt THAT much different to metal fight

That or an incredibly stereotypical villain. In that case, I pray to our good lord that the owner is nothing like Ryuuga at all.

EDIT:

No one could ever be like Ryuga; he's too awesome! I am also hoping that it will be owned by an evil knight, but it will probably be owned by a stuck up, spoiled prince!
It's sad that this is only popular because it's called dragoon. I don't think one person has commented yet on the fact that it's name is "dark knight" and contains two words.

Also, no one has commented on the fact that this bey is, in fact Batman.
(Apr. 27, 2012  4:40 AM)Omega12 Wrote: It's sad that this is only popular because it's called dragoon. I don't think one person has commented yet on the fact that it's name is "dark knight" and contains two words.

This Beyblade was known about ever since last week or even before that, in the general Zero-G topic, so I think that was mentioned there.
I have a feeling this will belong to an antagonist. Am I the only person who likes right spin? IDK,Left-Spin beyblades don't appeal to me as much.
(Apr. 27, 2012  5:20 AM)Snarf Wrote: I have a feeling this will belong to an antagonist. Am I the only person who likes right spin? IDK,Left-Spin beyblades don't appeal to me as much.

I agree with you, Snarf, (for once) a right spinning dragon bey would be more exciting to me than another left spinning one! It's all in the difference!
I'd rather it be Left Spin. If it's all in the difference then being Left Spin is a difference. Whether it's "Dragoon" or even just another Dragon based beyblade i'll get it for the fact I love dragons.
Awesome news Kai-V just hope the owner and the bey will relate to Ryuga and offcourse the bey to be awesome.
Well, thanks Aru and Kai-V for correcting me... Smile
Now, as this is certainly going to be a Dragon, I am very much interested in this!
(Apr. 26, 2012  11:44 PM)Fakirs Duck Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2012  11:00 PM)Apply Without Wrote:

EDIT:

No one could ever be like Ryuga; he's too awesome! I am also hoping that it will be owned by an evil knight, but it will probably be owned by a stuck up, spoiled prince!

if thats true then that will be a new idea for a character (a spoilt prince)