[Product]  BBG-15 Metal Stone Face Ocean Blue

To be released on June 23rd, 2012, for approximately 367 yen.

[Image: metalstonefacecustomver.jpg]
Probably like metal faces, but there's one thing - Stone?
Thanks for the info Kai-V! Smile

The name sounds really interesting.. Do you think that they will actually have stone as part of the face??

EDIT: Beaten By Kbuno. But I agree with his question.
Sounds interesting.

It does Have an unusual name...

I agree with the question
Stone.... Metal Face made of out Rock?
Well, that's what the name indicates.. Imagine how heavy that Face would be! That would make some awesome Defense combos.

Truthfully, (someone correct me if I'm wrong) I think rock and stone are two different things..
Metal Stone Face???
If it is a Metal Face made out of stone then it isn't metal so why the "metal" in the name??
But if it is a metal face made out of metal then why the "stone" in the name??
Takara Tomy, why so difficult, just be clear!!! Tongue_out_wink
Hmm properly another metal face variant I guess, metal face feather isn't made out of feathers Tongue_out.
(Feb. 03, 2012  10:28 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: It's called a tentative translation....

The translation is not tentative. The name itself could change, but frankly, according to me, it is unlikely that it will change.
Uhm... I think it may be the same thing as the Metal Faces 2 thing... Metal ring with stone screw and metal screw with stone ring.

Though, I can see the stone screw having the potential to tear up the threads of the screw. But I guess, the same chance is there for the MFB Metal faces.

EDIT: Beaten by... everyone lol.
yeah I know, but imagine that a metal face out of stone and out of feathers???
(Feb. 03, 2012  10:33 PM)Last Memory Wrote: Uhm... I think it may be the same thing as the Metal Faces 2 thing... Metal ring with stone screw and metal screw with stone ring.

Though, I can see the stone screw having the potential to tear up the threads of the screw. But I guess, the same chance is there for the MFB Metal faces.

EDIT: Beaten by... everyone lol.

I cant see TT making beys out of stone, it's isn't really a material that's likely to be used.
For all we know, this could refer to the texture used on top and around the face.

At least, I cannot see it any other way. If there is a type of mineral which can withstand the abuse by a child's hand and can be cheaply produced, color me impressed.
I'm talking about the new Metal Faces... I know that the Beys won't be made out of stone.
Maybe the metal faces are mde out of an heavier metal like bronze or something but I think that will be too expensive
1. That would be way too expensive for thousands of Metal Faces to be created out of bronze or copper.

2. What made you think that they would?? If the original Metal Faces worked perfectly fine, why would they make changes, other than replacing the plastic with stone (which we don't even know if that is what is going to happen)??
It's hard to see a facebolt made out of stone, which is what the name is implying..how strange. I'm thinking it might scrape on the other materials, which is what worries me, but I hope TT was smart enough to have an aesthetic design not to tamper with the other parts of the Beyblade. Thanks Kai-V!
It's probably just a heavier MF-H :\
I'm pretty sure the face won't actually be stone lol. I'm going with MFB Mad Master on this one.
I think the Ocean blue sounds nice...Actually, I wouldn't say Takara-Tomy is good with the color blue. Oh yeah and I think "Stone" is referring to heavy like a stone...not actual stone.
(Feb. 04, 2012  3:12 AM)Æ›nubis Wrote: I think the Ocean blue sounds nice...Actually, I wouldn't say Takara-Tomy is good with the color blue. Oh yeah and I think "Stone" is referring to heavy like a stone...not actual stone.

So im guessing its a defense type by the way you said it?
Sounds like a Grand Cetus to me derp, since Grand cetus is a water based bey and is a defense type....

and btw thanks for posting this Kai-V!Stupid

Um, this isn't an actual Beyblade; it's just a set of these Metal Stone Faces...
I like the name of this! Much better than 'Metal Face Red Ver.' or something along those lines Tongue_out Thanks for the info, Kai-V!
(Feb. 04, 2012  3:16 AM)IceBag Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2012  3:12 AM)Æ›nubis Wrote: I think the Ocean blue sounds nice...Actually, I wouldn't say Takara-Tomy is good with the color blue. Oh yeah and I think "Stone" is referring to heavy like a stone...not actual stone.

So im guessing its a defense type by the way you said it?
Sounds like a Grand Cetus to me derp, since Grand cetus is a water based bey and is a defense type....

and btw thanks for posting this Kai-V!Stupid

Its a Metal Face. Like a Face Bolt but its made of metal and (maybe) stone. It is not a Beyblade.
If they did make faces out of stone they would probably cover them in clear ceramic so they wouldn't be rough. Otherwise it's probably just an upgrade like MF-H which to me sounds a lot more rational. Not saying I don't want them to be made of stone that sounds soooo sick and would bring a whole new face to Beyblade Grin