[Product]  BBG-14 Metal Stone Face Flame Red

To be released on June 23rd, 2012, for approximately 367 yen.

[Image: metalstonefacecustomver.jpg]

(Mar. 21, 2012  4:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There is no use in really opening the BBG-15 topic as well, we get the concept.

Thanks to Toywiz for the render :
[Image: metalstonefaceflameredr.jpg]

But this is really confusing : If Shinobi Salamander comes with a Metal Stone Face that is in one piece, how come they give these "Custom Ver." the very same name ?
Translators are a funny enigma.

Anyway thanks for the slew of new information.
There is no use in really opening the BBG-15 topic as well, we get the concept.

But this is really confusing : If Shinobi Salamander comes with a Metal Stone Face that is in one piece, how come they give these "Custom Ver." the very same name ?
I wonder what the weight difference will be between Metal Stone face and Metal Face Heavy. Maybe these will be useful on some MFB combos.
Pretty awesome to see that there will already be Custom Versions of the Stone Faces Grin
I too am I wondering how big the weight difference will be.
I do wonder, though, the track and ring parts look to be the same material (though it is just a render), so perhaps they are close enough in weight that it makes no difference or something.

It is still extremely odd, though.
Maybe the color is the only difference and just added for that extra "umph!"

Even so, thanks for the images Kai-V
(Mar. 21, 2012  4:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There is no use in really opening the BBG-15 topic as well, we get the concept.

Possibly Toywiz typed in the incorrect name, or Takara will realize their mistake.
But one question, do you believe that the Stone Face's will be customizable with the normal MFB Custom Metal Faces? Ex: Stone face Inside + MFB Feather Inside?
th!nk Wrote:I do wonder, though, the track and ring parts look to be the same material (though it is just a render), so perhaps they are close enough in weight that it makes no difference or something.

No, the red is obviously supposed to be plastic.

(Mar. 22, 2012  12:28 AM)Anubis Blader Wrote: Possibly Toywiz typed in the incorrect name, or Takara will realize their mistake.

Toywiz has nothing to do with the name. That is its actual name, whatever Toywiz could end up writing on their site.

maybe Shinobi looks like just a singular unit because it may have a sticker on it.
(Mar. 22, 2012  3:00 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: maybe Shinobi looks like just a singular unit because it may have a sticker on it.

No, it looks like that even without the sticker :
http://pub.ne.jp/purasen4188/image/user/1331232329.jpg
(Picture from the site I posted in another topic.)
(Mar. 22, 2012  2:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
th!nk Wrote:I do wonder, though, the track and ring parts look to be the same material (though it is just a render), so perhaps they are close enough in weight that it makes no difference or something.

No, the red is obviously supposed to be plastic.

I was referring to the metal parts: The thread area appears to be entirely metal. Perhaps both the metal stone face and the "Customize Stone Face-Heavy"-kind of face we see here are close enough in weight and distribution that TT do not consider them to be at all different enough to deserve a separate name.

I imagine, though, that they'll refer to them as "Metal Stone Face" and "Metal Stone Face Heavy/Medium/Light/Feather", and we'll end up abbreviating it as "MSF" and "MSF-H/M/L/F"
Ah, those look nice!
@th!nk- Oh, if those threads of the screw end up to be metal, then it would be a death knell for whoever's using it.
It would possibly get too risky for Spin Tracks... I hope TT realized that, and has that part made up of plastic instead...
But of course, its just a render...
Nothing new since we already had the render, but it will indeed be called "Metal Stone Face Custom ver.", like the Metal Face Custom Ver.
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1127592...95012.html
Pretty cool, didn't realize that this would be the "Custom Ver." for Zero-G, I had never given the topic a look, and had assumed it was just a release of MSF's. Thanks Kai-V.
That's...
Actually REALLY impressive. I love the new design, and I especially like the "MSF Custom" text on the face. It looks clean.
Those look really cool
interesting tool I LOVE IT!
The new tool reminds me of a lug nut wrench, ha ha.

And I think it's kind of cool how the frames can have their positions rotated by 45 degrees (unlike with the old Custom Metal Faces which always kept the same shape no matter how you positioned the frame) to have the same shape at a different angle without having to tighten or loosen more.
Poor Metal Stone Face Custom Ver. Ocean Blue gets neglected, but who cares.

Apparently the names of the modes are the same as the Metal Face Custom Ver. The Heavy mode weighs 5.65 grams, compared to a Metal Stone Face which weighs approximately 5.3 grams. Therefore, essentially, it is the same increase of weight as what happened between the Metal Face and the Metal Face Custom Ver. :

Metal Face : 4.7 grams
Metal Face Custom Ver. Heavy : 5.1 grams
Metal Stone Face : 5.3 grams
Metal Stone Face Custom Ver. Heavy : 5.67~5.7 grams