[Product]  BBG-12 Synchrom Booster Archer Gryph C145S

(Mar. 23, 2012  5:06 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Wasn't the series said to be based on the fire element mostly? Or was that tentative information?

I dont know about that, but if the elements are included then all of them should be not just fire and water. More elements, more variety and more interesting the series is
Just bringing this back up a second; don't we have a contradiction of sources for this Bey? One source says that the Bey has "Shinobi", while the other says it has "Archer"?
(Apr. 27, 2012  5:16 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: Just bringing this back up a second; don't we have a contradiction of sources for this Bey? One source says that the Bey has "Shinobi", while the other says it has "Archer"?

My sources are official.

Another reminder that those other sources cannot be trusted one-hundred-percent. Only get information from good sources.
I have just removed a few posts about unconfirmed parts. Please do not do this without substantial evidence to back it up. We all know that rumors float around the net about possible parts for them. Some turn out to be true, while some are just garbage, regardless, when you post an update for parts, make sure you can provide evidence for it.
Wikia wiki? Nobody can guarantee any leaked information carelessly posted there.
BEYWIKI is the World Beyblade Organization's creation. Get the name right.

If you do not find the same information here, then it is not confirmed and perhaps not true. We make sure that everything you can read on this site is the truth and nothing else.
(May. 30, 2012  1:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: BEYWIKI is the World Beyblade Organization's creation. Get the name right.

If you do not find the same information here, then it is not confirmed and perhaps not true. We make sure that everything you can read on this site is the truth and nothing else.

To be clear with my response to him/her, I looked up the wikis domain page, it's a good thing they deleted it. Kind of wish the authority didn't leave traces of unsubstantiated information.
Salamandra Griff shall be created...

Thanks for the info. Nice looking bey from what we have seen
(May. 30, 2012  1:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: BEYWIKI is the World Beyblade Organization's creation. Get the name right.

The sad thing is that we have blog posts on there that we constantly post stating the difference between the two and how Beyblade Wiki(a) should not be called "Beywiki" under any circumstances, because it isn't our property and is "the name of the WBO's Wiki"...
This will be the last off-topic post on that subject. I am just glad that you do make efforts to correct the mistake and I understand that it is not your fault, but damn, people.
Nice to see it as a booster. Starters are not worth extra money just because it comes with a launcher *points to the last few releases of MFB*.

(Mar. 23, 2012  4:11 PM)DuncanBeyDemon Wrote: Is the element fire, the crystal on the chrome wheel is red. Please no more fire, I hope its wind this time

I don't think griffon suits the fire element. Maybe wind as you predicted since it can fly.
Well IIRC, the Shinobi Crystal Wheel has the fire element on it.
It does, yes.

I'm quite tired of seeing Fire on everything myself, but given how nice this Chrome Wheel looks, I'm not hung up over it...
I wonder what's the purple things are under the chrome wheel.by the shape the bottom is either S or something similar. the track its either ad145, c145 or w145.bah all may be new parts anyways
Waiting for Kai V's disapproval on the design: *cough*Flash*cough*

Anyway, I'm a little scared this bey will damage my fleshical flesh. (I still have a scar from Vari Ares.) Thanx for the info.

(Jun. 10, 2012  1:04 AM)Néar Wrote: Waiting for Kai V's disapproval on the design: *cough*Flash*cough*

I posted my thoughts already, and they are quoted in the first post, hah. I find this design really cool. What I hated about Flash was that it was unoriginal to have two Flames on top of each other, and the elongated mode is just laughable.

Brood, the Track and Bottom can barely be seen in the preview of the next episode ... It even looks like M145Q.
(Jun. 10, 2012  3:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2012  1:04 AM)Néar Wrote: Waiting for Kai V's disapproval on the design: *cough*Flash*cough*
"It even looks like M145Q. "
Its not like it cant happen especially the the gimmicks between the track and the stadium
(Jun. 10, 2012  3:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ... It even looks like M145Q.

This is what I love about the Anime and perspective angles, makes the most well known parts look like brand new, unseen and ugly Beyblades altogether. Can't tell you how much fun I've had messing with that already....

Well I definitely look forward to the pictures soon. Feeling anticipation out of nowhere.

Hm, CoroCoro seems to say that it is "Archer Griff" ... However everything else does not, and it would not be the first time that CoroCoro makes a mistake.

Anyway, here is a picture of it, which looks a lot worse than the render we saw ...
http://ameblo.jp/1974-mshr/image-1127592...94986.html
Are you joking? That's a beautiful one! But thanks as always.
Ew.
C145S?
Eh.
Well, I'll still eventually get one of these. Hopefully.
Hm, I might have to get this JUST so I have a C145. I has none of those... Maybe Griff^2 will find use somewhere and make up for it...
The render was much more impressive. The past couple of Zero-G releases have been aesthetically disappointing.
The render compared to this was actually less and less balanced, so good on them for not having almost an inch of metal peer off one side (exaggerated, but still)...