[Product]  BBG-11 Zero G BeyStadium Defense Type

To be released on May 19th, 2012, for approximately 2100 yen.

[Image: zerogstadiumdefensetype.jpg]

It is slightly larger, but shorther in height than the Zero-G Stadium Attack Type.
Wait a sec... If the Zero-G Attack Stadium rocks back and forth, what in the hell does this one do?

Thank you so much for the new info, Kai-V!
cant wait to see the gimmick of this stadium
More gimmicked stadiums?

What the carp does this do, spin?
It wouldn't surprise me. Although, in the video Kai-V posted on the Zero-G Attack Stadium thread, the Attack Stadium spun a bit too...
By the way, there has never been any Defense Type stadiums in Metal Fight Beyblade, so I am even more curious.
What kind of gimmick do you think it'll have?
Hm.
Weird, another stadium already...
Maybe it'll be the new BB-10? Hopefully stationary?
Because I don't want every stadium to have gimmics...
but the 2100 yen... same as the Battle set...
Hm...
What the living ._. with these Stadium now
Lol, just joking around, but I thought of an idea for the defense stadium:

A hasbro stadium.
It's true because atk types suck in hasbro stadiums xD
Hmmm... That is very true. Attack types have no chance in Hasbro stadiums.
Ugh, what the heck could this gimmick be. Attack...defense? ...I'd LOVE to see this one..
Watch it be a sliding stadium. Every time an impact occurs, the force of the tip getting moved back combined with friction will send the stadium sliding back.

Defense Type implies a lack of exits/TR, so hopefully I am wrong here. Either way, sounds nice! I'll wait for a picture, I think. Smile Thanks Kai-V!
Defense type stadium ? o.o
Thanks for the info Kai-V!
(Feb. 03, 2012  10:01 PM)Last Memory Wrote: What kind of gimmick do you think it'll have?

Probably the same gimmick as most new stadiums: the ability to cause endless speculation until we get a video and the gimmick breaks. Tongue_out_wink
Im thinking a type of gimmic that would amplify the effect tornado stalling does(the way a stadium moves.)
An extra pocket, or only one exit, located there ?

Thanks to Toywiz for the render :
[Image: zerogstadiumdefensetype.jpg]
Will Zero G stadiums like this ever be added to tournament legal stadiums?
(Mar. 21, 2012  5:48 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Will Zero G stadiums like this ever be added to tournament legal stadiums?

How are we supposed to know? It hasn't even been released yet.
(Mar. 21, 2012  4:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: An extra pocket, or only one exit, located there ?

I'm on my phone right now, but from zooming in, I can see a little white from the picture's background a little more visibly from what seems most likely to be a hole, much like the Attack Stadium's.
(Mar. 21, 2012  4:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: An extra pocket, or only one exit, located there?

Looks like 1 pocket only to me.

(Mar. 21, 2012  5:48 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Will Zero G stadiums like this ever be added to tournament legal stadiums?

Possibly. It all depends on testing.
I wonder what there are going to do now because i never heard of a defence type stadium by takara tomy? but anyways i think it will be cool!Stupid
With only one pocket, this one does not seem like it is the "fair" kind of Stadium "type modification"...

My greatest question about it goes unanswered for a while, I suppose, which is whether or not the bowl is a different shape/depth...
i wonder does it sway like the attack type stadium.
It does still appear to be the same basic construct, and the swaying is the central gimmick of the series, but the actual curviture could be different - we cannot tell from the only image provided.