[Product]  BBG-10 Guardian Revizer 160SB

Tentative translation, hah. A Starter to be released on May 19th, 2012, for approximately 997 yen.

To get all the information on Guardian Revizer 160SB, check the Beywiki article about it :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...izer_160SB

[Image: guardianrevizer.jpg]

SB stands for Sharp Ball.
o.o so many new things Grin !!!!
this sounds like a really cool blade, the name guardian is just awsome,
'Reviser' to me sounds like an angelic being of some sort.
O this Cant be HMS Strikes! just saying xD damn what the hell with these G Series all at once?
It does have some sort on divine sound... Because of that I think it would be a Stamina type. But that's just from what the name consists of. For all we know, it could be an Attack type.
I feed it may be a defense (future name for metal wheel/atk ring) on a (future name for stamina track/tip), like basalt horogium. Guardian seems like a defensy kind of thing, whilst reviser seems more like stamina.
It is indeed confirmed to be based on the Leviathan, but the official spelling is still unknown, so I will keep it as "Reviser".

Thanks to Toywiz for the following render :
[Image: guardianreviserrender.jpg]

Awesome design. As cool as the Pisces Wheel.

It is a Defense Type.
That is very sexy indeed. It looks like its weight distribution should be interesting.
Ok, this one has got me. My favorite of the so far revealed Beyblades. The wheel, to me, appears a good example of building the Zero-G wheels to be in tune with the new stadium(s). I cannot employ enough superlatives to state how much I like the way Zero-G is shaping up from a design standpoint, especially this Beyblade.
(Mar. 21, 2012  5:33 PM)Fluke Wrote: Ok, this one has got me. My favorite of the so far revealed Beyblades. The wheel, to me, appears a good example of building the Zero-G wheels to be in tune with the new stadium(s). I cannot employ enough superlatives to state how much I like the way Zero-G is shaping up from a design standpoint, especially this Beyblade.

I agree completely. The biggest question now is the weight of Zero G Beyblades. It would seriously suck if they were all extremely light.
Wow. I'm in love with this design. I was really looking forward to Reviser's appearance, but this looks really nice.

Dat design!
I noticed afterward that there was actually a shield designed into the Guardian Crystal Wheel.
I'm really loving these crystal wheels, thank you so much for posting these Kai-V. Thanking Toywiz too for being quick.

Crossing fingers, hoping Reviser remains as such. Reviser. Also that crystal wheels can be placed on top of one another.
Wow, the crystal wheel looks amazing like all of them so far..man we need to know about the tracks and bottoms now!
This is a gorgeous looking Beyblade, and so far the biggest inspiration for me to hop on the new series when it comes out(even though I was fully intent on doing it anyway, for rule clarifications and such).
amazing it looks like one gemious wheel, so many new cools things!
I have loved the name since I first read it.

I am actually not that keen on the design overall, more because of the small gap I see and the fact the wheel in BB-13 looks perfectly round, as opposed to this. Hopefully Reviser has some weight to it though.
Oddly, when I saw the wheel, it just screamed THERMAL right on my face.
Haha, am I the only one who thinks of Advance Guardian when I see this? I don't know why, but this just looks similar to HMS to me...
Look how round that thing is!So this is my long waited leviathan based bey...
(Mar. 22, 2012  12:21 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: Oddly, when I saw the wheel, it just screamed THERMAL right on my face.

You're not alone, though, Thermal being based on Metal System Pisces.

I can kinda see it, but I'm more disappointed that Reviser isn't the Chrome Wheel from BB-13, haha.
(Mar. 22, 2012  11:15 PM)Blazeburn Wrote: This bey SCREAMS water element.
It IS water element