[Product]  BBG-10 Guardian Revizer 160SB

That picture just comes from here :

http://www.beyblade.jp/character/index.html

Also, the image is called "Levizer". I was so half right.
Levizer...sounds cool. It will probably take time for me adjust to the new name, though.
Dude, that looks amazing for defense! Can't wait to see what else comes with it!
I seriously want to know it's parts. I think TT is hiding it from us so we don't die of awesome overload.... if it's anything like E230 and GCF, I WANT IN.(caps intended)
(Apr. 18, 2012  8:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That picture just comes from here :

Google has the translation as "Liverpool advisors Guardian". Lol

I guess the character is a scouser... Wink
I can't see it being too weighty compared Ifraid or Saramanda anymore, but it nevertheless looks too cool to pass up!

Judging by the picture, it doesn't seem like it will have a regular Track. It lacks the bars of the regular Track that you can clearly see with Pirates Orojya on the same site.
(Apr. 19, 2012  4:09 AM)Byser Wrote: I can't see it being too weighty compared Ifraid or Saramanda anymore, but it nevertheless looks too cool to pass up!

Judging by the picture, it doesn't seem like it will have a regular Track. It lacks the bars of the regular Track that you can clearly see with Pirates Orojya on the same site.

If it had a gimmick Track though, we would probably see parts of the gimmick through the holes. Chances are that the handle bars are just beneath the parts of the Wheels where the launcher prongs are inserted.
(Apr. 19, 2012  4:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If it had a gimmick Track though, we would probably see parts of the gimmick through the holes. Chances are that the handle bars are just beneath the parts of the Wheels where the launcher prongs are inserted.

You have a point, but if the bars were under the part where the launcher prongs went, the Crystal Wheel would have to be shaped differently at the section where the Track connects, at least compared to the ones we currently have. I'm looking at my Samurai and Shinobi Crystal Wheels right now, and you can't set the Track in the orientation you're describing.

That said, I suppose I'm starting to wonder into the realms of speculation, so I'll drop the subject now. Apologies in advance if I end up being wrong.
...Am I the only one whose depressed?Maybe because im not a big fan of green.Well at lease theres those intimidating fins which I really like.

And theres a silhouette of the tip in the manga and it looks like RS.Lets hope its not that.
lol @ getting depressed about beyblade colors
I really like the Face on this one, but the actual wheel itself looks a bit more sinister than I think I am okay with... the colorscheme, however, is absolutely magnificent. Definitely putting this one down on my to-buy list!
(Apr. 19, 2012  6:36 PM)Hazel Wrote: I really like the Face on this one, but the actual wheel itself looks a bit more sinister than I think I am okay with... the colorscheme, however, is absolutely magnificent. Definitely putting this one down on my to-buy list!

i know right i mean its a lovely shade of blue and green with gradient added in, I am so getting that bey!
Ouch Brad... Brood helps out a lot with testing new releases quickly and in pretty great depth ya know :c

Anyway, I really like how Levizer looks, but I doubt it'll be that heavy. Plus that bey in BBG-13 still looks like it'll overshadow anything defensive released before it.

EDIT: Wow I'm sure there were more comments here a minute ago. dem flames
So wait...as long as my name is Brad I can say anything and get away with it? Does that not reek of the favoritism? Maybe I should change my name then. >.>

On Topic I do like the design...Tempted to get into Zero-G. >.>
(Apr. 18, 2012  8:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That picture just comes from here :

Levizer is cool but it can also be Leviather, which looks more appropriate for a Levaithan and I love the face, its so cool
(Apr. 20, 2012  5:11 PM)DuncanBeyDemon Wrote: but it can also be Leviather, which looks more appropriate for a Levaithan

No, it cannot be that. You do not know Japanese ...
(Apr. 20, 2012  5:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2012  5:11 PM)DuncanBeyDemon Wrote: but it can also be Leviather, which looks more appropriate for a Levaithan

No, it cannot be that. You do not know Japanese ...
No im sorry but I really dont know Japanese, anyways Reviser is really cool
The design reminds me heavily of the Battle Striker Fangrir.

[Image: Fangrir.jpg]
It's starting to look like a swamp monster come to think of it
i think that this looks like a good stamina wheel seeing how circular it is, it reminds me of the virgo metal wheel. hopefully pre-ordering this will pay off for me. anyone else think this will be a good stamina wheel.
I think I have found my bey for Zero G. MFB I loved Aquario, seems only natural that I end up loving Levizer!
you are totally right it seems to relate so much at Aquario.
What? It has nothing to do with Aquario. The only thing that relates them at all is the fact that they're both water based. They're not even anywhere near the same creatures.
Agreed. It would seem more like a cross between Pisces and L-Drago to me. But still, whether Zero-G is made legal or not, I'm still getting this.
Zero-G is definitely going to be made legal -- it's just how it will be done that is still being discussed.