[Product]  BBG-10 Guardian Revizer 160SB

I think it was just a speculation.. or something.

To ME, seems more like 'Steel'. Wink
There are only two elements in this series, water and fire. Water types are the defensive beyblades.

Also pretty sure that the Crystal Frame's colour shows whether it's Fire or Water, Blue colours being water, red/orange etc being fire.
Serious?.. zzz, better have some catching up to do then.. But still, sounds like steel.. even though there isn't any ..
Only fire and water?

Jeez, special moves are gonna be lame in the Zero-G anime.
(Mar. 27, 2012  1:20 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Only fire and water?

Jeez, special moves are gonna be lame in the Zero-G anime.

Yeah, there's totally nothing you can do with things like salamanders and ifraid and whatever a reviser is.

nothing at all interesting ever

nope

Serious

This isn't an anime thread anyway.
There are only two known elements. There could be more.
Eh, I actually missed updates on such an epic bey?!
Man, the name is what got me here. The name sounds epic!
Then I actually saw the pics. I read Kai-V saying that it looks like Pisces...
And because of the fact that I have never seen a Pisces in my life, the first impression that image formed in my mind was of the Blue Grand Ketos. I don't know why, but it actually reminds me of that, more than anything else.
All in all, this does look awesome! Lets hope even this gets an epic face just like Ketos!
Thanks for the updates, Kai-V. Smile
There will probably only be 2 elements at the start. Then later on they will probably have the "surprise" of having wind and earth.
The real surprise would be whether they decide to introduce the (often overlooked) fifth classical element of "Aether"...
(Mar. 28, 2012  3:56 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: The real surprise would be whether they decide to introduce the (often overlooked) fifth classical element of "Aether"...

That would definitely be interesting to incorporate into the series. The only problem is that aether has almost no physical properties, so it would be pretty much impossible to design a Beyblade based on it.

A completely transparent Crystal Wheel would be awesome, though.
Nothing that special, but another picture of Guardian Reviser :
http://ameblo.jp/takahisa4227/image-1122...50829.html
THIS PICTURE MUST REMAIN ON THAT BLOG.
Wow...it still looks very nice, especially in that picture, and it still has an interesting shape like all of the other wheels so far!
Thanks for the update!
(Mar. 22, 2012  1:31 AM)JBladerMS Wrote: Haha, am I the only one who thinks of Advance Guardian when I see this? I don't know why, but this just looks similar to HMS to me...

Your not alone, i cant wait, loving all the new releases!
(Apr. 13, 2012  2:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Nothing that special, but another picture of Guardian Reviser :
http://ameblo.jp/takahisa4227/image-1122...50829.html
THIS PICTURE MUST REMAIN ON THAT BLOG.

Anyone feeling' the EARTH/NIGHTMARE/GEMIOS?
That color is beautiful. I can definitely see Pisces in it now, or what Pisces should be in it now hah.

Thanks Kai-V!
Wow....
That looks so beautiful! Joyful_2
For some reason, I still fail to see Pisces in it. My eyes might need to be checked, I guess. :\
But all in all, that looks awesome!
Leviathans are my favorite creature! This is so cool! :-) They,like, breathed fire, and had scales like bronze!
here is 3d digital image of guardian reviser
[Image: Beyblade_levizer.png]
That is an outstanding design. Thanks goes to FLASH BLADER. Smile
(Apr. 18, 2012  7:17 PM)Apply Without Wrote: That is an outstanding design. Thank you username. Smile

sorry i do not take credit for this picture credit goes to FLASH BLADER who added the picture on beywikia, but dont know who actually made it.
(Apr. 18, 2012  7:30 PM)username786 Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2012  7:17 PM)Apply Without Wrote: That is an outstanding design. Thank you username. Smile

sorry i do not take credit for this picture credit goes to FLASH BLADER who added the picture on beywikia, but dont know who actually made it.

I was basically saying thanks for posting it here, I'll edit that out.

Is it me or are all of the Zero-G releases so far AMAZING?!? I really think that I'm gonna import the Start Dash set, along with Thief Phoenic, Pirates Origya, and Guardian Reviser. I don't even think I'll be able to use them, just get a glass case and set them on there. I really didn't appreciate the designs on Shinobi Saramanda and Samurai Ifraid, I didn't realize how BEAUTIFUL these beys look.
Amazing Design. This is definitely my favourite, so far. This will be the "Sea Dragon" of Zero-G.

So this confirms "Revisor" to be Leviathan? The Beyblade has an aquatic dragon motif, like the mythological creature.

is it just me but but are these beys (zero-g) starting to shape out like battle strikers metal x's?