[Product]  BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF

A Synchrom combo probably would have been way too easy for people to pick out even without a scale. I mean, that's like around a 25 gram difference. Tongue_out

I considered that another one of the other Beys would have E230 because I could see the Track's pattern, but I thought that was just wishful thinking on my part. It's neat that they decided to actually do it. This is a pretty good start for the 1st Zero G RBV!

It's actually a good thing that another Bey comes with the Thief crystal wheel in this random booster. The colour of the Thief crystal wheel on that Saramanda bey is a much nicer colour, so people who don't like the colour of Phoenic's crystal wheel can just replace it with that one.
Those are some bizarre combos, but yes E230ES is a unique combo. I also love the decals too. Feels very 90's to me.
(Apr. 19, 2012  6:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: These are apparently the parts for this Random Booster :

Thief Phoenic E230GCF (Super Rare)
Thief Saramanda 230WB (Rare)
Samurai Saramanda E230ES (Rare)
Pirates Ifraid T125GCF (Rare)
Shinobi Ifraid 230WD
Pirates Saramanda T125WB
Shinobi Orojya 145ES
Samurai Orojya 145WD

So, this new "Rare" appellation just refers to the fact that those Beyblades contain one of the Super Rare Beyblade's parts.

... I wonder if I should sneak a scale when im buying these tommorow..
Theif pheonic "looks" like its the heaviest among those beys.
Naaaaah I probably wont cuz probably my squeezing technique can do well as usual.
Just a picture of Thief Saramanda 230WB :
http://ameblo.jp/tetudoumanianorio/image...87161.html
Much nicer Crystal Wheel color, and I also really like that 230 color a lot!
And the color of Thief in this RB bey, would have suited Phoenic more....
EDIT- Beaten, haha!
Isn't the Crystal Wheel the same as Shinobi Saramander?

and 230, It's blue!
(Apr. 20, 2012  3:41 PM)Cannon Wrote: Isn't the Crystal Wheel the same as Shinobi Saramander?

and 230, It's blue!

The colour, or the Crystal Wheel itself ? Because, as the name says, it has Thief as a Crystal Wheel ...
Ahh, I was meant to say the colour.
http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m95522726
The Face sticker for Thief Phoenic is not at all like the grey one that is even shown on the box. Is it tattooed ? None of the others were, beside the Saramanda Ifraid exclusive one ?
EDIT: It looks like it's tattooed. Looks pretty obvious though... Woo!

(Apr. 20, 2012  4:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m95522726
The Face sticker for Thief Phoenic is not at all like the grey one that is even shown on the box. Is it tattooed ? None of the others were, beside the Saramanda Ifraid exclusive one ?

If I'm not mistaken, tattooed faces were a common recurring trend in Random Boosters in MFB... it is not, then, illogical, to assume that they might return to it.
But well, whatever 'tis, it the red sticker does make more sense for a Phoenix theme...
I think its an ideal way to "force" people to use these Face Stickers, which unto now, were rather useless when provided with tattooed faces.
E230 and GCF look yuck.. because it looks blocky-ish, from my point of view.

And funny how they put such random colours on them..
So, hopefully from this, we can assume they will go back to putting Tattooed Faces on the Prize Beys of RBVs! Absolutely magnificent - when TT dropped that trend in the late-MFB RBs, I was pretty disappointed.
(Apr. 20, 2012  4:12 PM)Hazel Wrote: So, hopefully from this, we can assume they will go back to putting Tattooed Faces on the Prize Beys of RBVs! Absolutely magnificent - when TT dropped that trend in the late-MFB RBs, I was pretty disappointed.

It was sad when they stopped putting them on Starters/boosters!
Even I am pretty happy to know that they have gone back to put Tattooed Faces on RBV Prize Beys!
But what cheers me even more is their extremely nice trick to have the Face tattooed in a different color, and printing the stickers in a different color! Joyful_3
(Apr. 20, 2012  4:18 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Even I am pretty happy to know that they have gone back to put Tattooed Faces on RBV Prize Beys!
But what cheers me even more is their extremely nice trick to have the Face tattooed in a different color, and printing the stickers in a different color! Joyful_3
What do you mean? Haven't they always done that?

Beat Lynx > Leopard-Like sticker - Completely different
Jade Jupiter > Different Coloured background, and motif - Different
L-Drago Guardian > Same Coloured Background, Different coloured motif - Different

etc etc.

Or am I not understanding what you're getting at.
Wut!?
Wow, I never knew that they had done such stuff before. EPIC FAIL! Smithicide
http://ameblo.jp/takahisa4227/image-1122...68035.html
Ah geez, this picture is delicious. Why am I such a sucker for clear parts?
Weird seeing 230 as a common part and equally odd seeing old parts like ES and WB still being made.
Also, GCF would probably look good on a combo with a Horogium CW.
All of those colors remind me of the old Metal Fight Season 1 random boosters, that bloody red E230 is excellent.

Actually, WB and ES seem very interesting to work with in a Zero-G stadium.
The blue and yellow coloured 230WD's look awesome. I'd glad they made the track and tip of Phoenic red since at least some part should be the colour of fire or heat.
(Apr. 20, 2012  8:36 PM)Ultra Wrote: The blue and yellow coloured 230WD's look awesome. I'd glad they made the track and tip of Phoenic red since at least some part should be the colour of fire or heat.

Am I missing something, or are you? E230 and GCF are not red...