[Product]  BBG-08 Pirates Orojya 145D

This Beyblade indeed comes with 145D.

THESE PICTURES MUST REMAIN ON THAT BLOG.
http://ameblo.jp/takahisa4227/image-1122...50589.html

http://ameblo.jp/takahisa4227/image-1122...50730.html
There is a face in its Chrome Wheel, like Phantom Orion.

It is also included in the BBG-09 Random Booster.
Interesting choice of parts, indeed. Wish it came with an entirely original set of parts, but the wheels are good enough for me Grin
The Crystal Wheel's shape looks very similar to the Chrome Wheel, and as it points out in the small picture there, they almost line up perfectly. That means this could be 2x better, or 2x worse XD
Great to see another MSF on this, so does that mean it will be a Chrome Booster as well? Could MSF be a signal of that? Or is it just to soon to tell?
And I actually very much like that face on the wheel.
Thanks for the updates!
(Apr. 13, 2012  2:39 AM)Ozerec Wrote: Great to see another MSF on this, so does that mean it will be a Chrome Booster as well? Could MSF be a signal of that? Or is it just to soon to tell?

Read the opening post.

Thank you.
Ah, haha. My bad Smile
Ignore the stupidness!
145D? It could have been worse I guess...also could have been alot better...
145D....
Kinda reminds me of Vulcan Horuseus now...
As for the MF/-H and Stamina collaboration; it is really a bit too confusing. We focus on 'fly-wheel effect' for Stamina, which is very well hindered by MFs. And still, we end up getting MF/-H Stamina combos in the Winning Combinations thread. Who knows, probably these MFs do not hinder the Stamina capabilities of the bey too much?
And, also add the much-needed Defense to these?
Well, this does seem to be good, though...
D?
FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
D scrapes a living nightmare in Zero G stadium.
Bad TT.
Me skip this one... Lol.
Yessssss 145D! The blue on it all is an amazing color!
I love the design of it overall, it is very elegant, and simple. You mentioned it is also in BBG-09, will it be the original color, or perhaps different color/parts, ect.? Also sweet, MSF on it too.
Pretty much is guessed right the guy with blue hair is gonna own this bey.Hes too short to own guardian reviser.
The shape of the Chrome Wheel almost seems like two Killer Metal Wheel's fused together, and looking at the shape, I'm hoping this does well for Defense. 145D is an interesting choice, considering most Beyblades that included 145D are now out of production and unavailable.
Interesting colours. Love the Sky Blue. Smile
145 D? Meh, I need a legal D anyway. My old one is pretty worn.
Ooooo, that blue is soo pretty ! *fangirlscream* 145D ? Oh well .
This is my favorite one of the series. Just when I get this slap on WD and keep it like that and may be a new so called 'stamina' type.
At least we get another recolour of 145D which i'm happy about although I would have preferred a blue instead of purple/purpley blue. Also now that i've learnt the track and bottom it reminds me even more of Poison serpent. Hoping it won't be anywhere near as bad though.
Pretty cool colors I need a D anyways. I lost mine.
(Apr. 13, 2012  6:21 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: 145D....
Kinda reminds me of Vulcan Horuseus now...
As for the MF/-H and Stamina collaboration; it is really a bit too confusing. We focus on 'fly-wheel effect' for Stamina, which is very well hindered by MFs. And still, we end up getting MF/-H Stamina combos in the Winning Combinations thread. Who knows, probably these MFs do not hinder the Stamina capabilities of the bey too much?
And, also add the much-needed Defense to these?
Well, this does seem to be good, though...

Yeah, I don't think that the fly wheel effect is hindered at all by Metal Faces. I use some kind of Metal Face on all of my combos (stamina and otherwise) and it seems to work out just fine for me...
I can't say about the flywheel effect, but it does help maintain RPM, IIRC the main cost is higher friction, which, given a good tip, should be relatively minor.

We really should retest the face/stamina thing, it's hard with the whole weight variation thing though.
I was a bit mad after I found out it was 145D but on the bright side,the bey itself looks really pretty. That Blue and white color scheme is great!
D doesn't have nearly enough releases for such a useful part. I don't know how it will cope in Zero G, but worst case it's nice to have for MFB.
To me the D tip is okay, but risky. I have the ZeroG Stadium and swear the D tip on Vulcan Horuseas and (Legend) Counter Leone can actually be your worst nightmare. If it gets hit or if the BeyStadium starts spinnig around like crazy, the bey starts acting like an attack type bey and it starts going crazy. Adventually it spins right out the stadium.
I figured, with the type classification change, but at least it's another way to get them for BB-10 battles.
Woah this looks badass! Me Gusta Zero G nao. :3

I can't wait for this to come out I think it will have some attack potent but it will be fairly blunt so it will be pretty outclassed but if u ask me it looks like a balance type as it is stamina type but it may be like duo (it has def. Potent) but I'm just guessin
Meh, I hope the random booster Pirate Orojas have good parts. Im just gonna try my luck with the random booster vol. 1 and see if I can get one of these beys (hopefully with some good parts). I'm sick of 145D-themed beys... Uncertain