[Product]  BBG-08 Pirates Orojya 145D

Synchrom Booster to be released on April 21st 2012, for approximately 893 yen.

For all information and pictures of Pirates Orojya 145D, check out the Beywiki article on it :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...rojya_145D
Oroja might be a referrence to Orochi, the serpent with eight heads.
Thanks to Toywiz for the render :
[Image: piratesorojarender.jpg]

You can definitely see the snakes on it.
(Mar. 21, 2012  4:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Thanks to Toywiz for the render :
[Image: piratesorojarender.jpg]

You can definitely see the snakes on it.

Grrr Stupid block thing MAN im excited a pirate 8 headed snake who is as tall as a mountain and is long as 8 fields....so the myth said Thanks a bunch kai!
It is a Stamina Type and it comes with a Metal Stone Face ...
(Mar. 21, 2012  4:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is a Stamina Type and it comes with a Metal Stone Face ...

hmm interesting MFs are now easier to obtain thanks for the extra info
Wow that is one mad all over the place chrome wheel...
Yet again another impressive looking wheel. It looks like im going to be buying a lot more beyblades before Anime North now.
Wow, this looks very interesting.

So many products to get. Thanks, Kai-V!
This one looks cool I dont know if this just me but it looks like the jupiter wheel?
Ill be sad if the parts are lame like mabye 145D but that wont happen Stupid!
(Mar. 21, 2012  4:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is a Stamina Type and it comes with a Metal Stone Face ...

That just screams "this beyblade sucked so we threw in a metal face" to me.

The wheel itself reminds me of poison. Perhaps it is just the serpent association but the bumps do not look promising to me, unless the weight distribution is something special.
The face on the Chrome Wheel reminds me of a evil chipmunk Speechless
It only has 6 snake heads lol.Defenately not 八岐大蛇(Yamatanoorochi).

Edit:I saw the 2 snakes chomping on the crystal.My bad.
It appears that just all boosters will have metal stone faces, which is nice.

Hopefully takara tomy dont give this 145 D/WD going by there emphasis on D being for stamina.
(Mar. 22, 2012  7:52 AM)Bio438 Wrote: It appears that just all boosters will have metal stone faces, which is nice.

Hopefully takara tomy dont give this 145 D/WD going by there emphasis on D being for stamina.

thats what I said eariler

I think it looks more like a defence type
(Mar. 21, 2012  11:29 PM)th!nk Wrote:

That just screams "this beyblade sucked so we threw in a metal face" to me.

The wheel itself reminds me of poison. Perhaps it is just the serpent association but the bumps do not look promising to me, unless the weight distribution is something special.

Agree 100%.
But if the picture is not distorted, it kinda looks slightly oval-ish to me... Confused
So, I actually end up comparing it to Flash. But in reality, that thing actually doesn't have well-pronounced contact points, which probably makes it look like a suck-ish wheel...

The Serpent theme does remind of Poison Serpent, and looking at the design, I may actually expect the anime to follow a similar theme as it did for Poison. Extremely weak-looking hits, which actually act as 'Poison' that would devastate your bey... And towards the end, it shall "plunder"(like a pirate) all the parts from the ship (bey), and leave it alone to sink to the bottom of the sea... Tired
I knew we would be havinga snake zero g bey but i still have a feelng it would have a WD or maybe a S2D
I am already interested in all of these Zero G beys now. This one, by far, is my favorite. Now all I gotta hope for is no 145WD. I am not really sure what I hope for the bottom to be, maybe T125EDS...?

As for the MSF on there, Stamina type? I agree with th!nk and Janstarblast completely. If a stamina type is bad, an MF usually indicates that...
(Mar. 25, 2012  1:01 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: As for the MSF on there, Stamina type? I agree with th!nk and Janstarblast completely. If a stamina type is bad, an MF usually indicates that...

Since when is that exactly? I can't think of any regular MFB releases that came with a metal face, so this seems like a complete fabrication to me.
Hm, I'm not too sure for stamina for this bey, maybe attack? Things are not always what they seem though Uncertain
(Mar. 25, 2012  1:56 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2012  1:01 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: As for the MSF on there, Stamina type? I agree with th!nk and Janstarblast completely. If a stamina type is bad, an MF usually indicates that...

Since when is that exactly? I can't think of any regular MFB releases that came with a metal face, so this seems like a complete fabrication to me.

What I am implying is that I do not think Pirates Oroja will do so good as a Stamina type. As Kai-V said, it's a stamina type, but personally, I don't think it looks like that. It looks more likely for Attack.

Usually, in most combos I have seen, An MF on a stamina type was usually bad... and looking at that design, I think it looks more like a wheel for Attack, rather than Stamina...
No matter how you choose to arrange your statement about MF and stamina, it still isn't correct. There are plenty of tournament-winning stamina combos that use MF and MFH.
Really? I never really saw one... Unless I was asleep for the past 5 months...
MF-H helps in stamina against stamina definitely. I got my Duo 230 to beat a Duo TH170 because it had an MF-H.
Perhaps it was merely that you had a better Duo? It does nothing good for the weight distribution generally, though perhaps it aids stability, but there's a reason they're not on the competitive combinations list. As far as I was aware their main use in stamina was for Phantom V Phantom for KOing/KO Resistance

It would be interesting to see some more thoughts on the idea somewhere else though, Dan's mentioned it to me before so perhaps there's some credibility to it.