[Product]  BBG-05 Zero-G Light Launcher

there's only one more question left to be answered...

Are the prongs the same with MFB?
(Feb. 18, 2012  5:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: zeroglightlauncher3.jpg]

Perhaps these are not Zero-G Light Launchers after all, hah, but really "Zero-G Compact Launchers". There is still a possiblity that all Beyblades from Zero-G come with those small launchers, and a proper, slightly bigger launcher can be bought separately, the "Zero-G Light Launcher".
The "Lighter than Light Launcher Launcher" haha
Hopefully the real ones do not have the terrible LL2 ripcord design, then.
I would think they'd either use the same ripcord or strings.

I am of course holding out vague hope that these are dual spin somehow myself, haha.

The screw thing is certainly quite odd.
I really do not think I will bother if I'm stuck using the LL2 ripcords - they're really, really backwards design philosophy. Vertical handles are also really awkward, and because of the spacing on the teeth you have to create a lot of excess forward motion when launching.

Plus, with the enormous success and adaptation to using Beylaunchers, one would think they would continue in that vein...
It is probably just a matter of time before a Zero-G Beylauncher is released.
I agree. But in the mean time do you want to show up for a beybattle with a compact launcher that is less powerful than a light launcher? I don't think so...
(Feb. 18, 2012  4:43 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2012  5:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Here are pictures of random Zero-G Light Launchers. Note that the actual launcher getting released as BB-05 will probably have another colour.

[IMG]

What we can observe :

- Winders are not restricted to black anymore;
- There seems to be two Tool-shaped holes in it;
- There is something white where the winder is inserted;
- It concludes that the close-up picture from CoroCoro had Launcher Grips attached to the launchers, since there is no way to wrap your hand comfortably around that Zero-G Light Launcher;
- The shape at the 'top' of the launcher seems different on both colours, for some reason.

Both holes seem mostly circular from what I can see ... Could you really just screw an octogonal with something round ? Obviously the more sides you have to a shape, the more circular it is itself, but it would not be that easy ... There is apparently even a Tool included in the Start Dash Set despite it having a Zero-G Light Launcher too.

Weirdly enough, the upper portion of the red version has four screws, whereas the grey/black one only seems to have two. It's quite possible that they're just two versions of the same product which they're refining, though.
Possibly one is main character exclusive launcher (red). Both has 4 screws just slightly different locations...

Seeing that how main characters always end up being the "Attack" user, its quite possible that this time round a custom launcher is out for it as well. They did that for Dragoon and Pegasis, cant see why they would be stopping now.

Designs for both black and red seems somewhat different. Red one seems more roundish whereas black one more blocky.
The black is also for Samurai Ifraid though ... Both are for the same Beyblade, in different products.

Arupaeo Wrote:But in the mean time do you want to show up for a beybattle with a compact launcher that is less powerful than a light launcher? I don't think so...

TAKARA-TOMY is probably just thinking like Hasbro : give the minimum so that a fan can enjoy their Beyblade as they buy it, but then release stronger items. BBG-05 is released at the same time as everything before anyway.
Well, as Zero is a very different series, I see this as a new series. Maybe they are trying to completely revolutionize the Beyblade Universe.

My theory is that they will be ending the anime on 4D, but keep launching the tops so the fandom can go on as it is. Maybe Takara Tomy has noticed us?

Then again it is only a theory, and very unlikely.

And those do look rather uncomfortable to hold.
There is already a new anime confirmed for Zero-G ...
(Feb. 21, 2012  8:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There is already a new anime confirmed for Zero-G ...

Whoopsie, I just noticed that... Sorry, heh.
Here is an actual picture of a Zero-G Light Launcher, but I think it might also already be attached to a Zero-G Launcher Grip :
http://blog-imgs-50-origin.fc2.com/b/a/u...0_0204.jpg

I am pasting the picture here as well only because some people truly cannot access the above link, but the image cannot be reproduced.
[Image: zeroglightlauncher4.jpg]

You can now launch really vertically. I have no idea what that cylinder on the left is ...
Ah the same looking thing I saw in the manga.Guess the cylinder is a grip....? But I see there's a attachable grip also in the manga.....It can't be a......"scope" or could it?
It totally looks like something Lockheed-Martin would have designed...
This launcher looks really cool compared to the normal MFB launcher and accessories. Once you put your grip, Beypoint Card, compass, and rubber on the launcher, the entire thing looks big and ridiculous.

The cylinder might be a grip, but apparently the person in the photo is already holding something and launching. Perhaps it is a second place to hold on too.
Nothing much to say about the compact launchers, but the Light Launcher looks quite weird.. The cylinder might judy be the grip, but yeah...
Would this vertical launch be a novelty, or would it really help with launches in that wobbly Attack Stadium? I'd be looking forward to knowing this when it gets released.
The vertical launch seems pretty necessary, now that I think about it. Launching horizontally tends to make the blade shoot forward, at least with a ripcord. In Zero-G, that initial horizontal shot can provoke stadium imbalance before the blades are even in play. If you launch vertically, the blade will mostly "drop down" into the stadium. That means less initial imbalance.
Plus, the Zero-G Stadium Attack Type, if not all stadiums in Zero-G, have a lid that covers most of the edges, so it does seem like it would be awkward to launch with a normal shooter, especially since you could not launch as low as you want, and that would be a considerable disadvantage.

Also, let me bring this post up on this page for those who do not read previous pages ...

(Mar. 14, 2012  3:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Here is an actual picture of a Zero-G Light Launcher, but I think it might also already be attached to a Zero-G Launcher Grip :
http://blog-imgs-50-origin.fc2.com/b/a/u...0_0204.jpg

I am pasting the picture here as well only because some people truly cannot access the above link, but the image cannot be reproduced.
[Image: zeroglightlauncher4.jpg]

You can now launch really vertically. I have no idea what that cylinder on the left is ...

Man the snipe launcher was such a great idea, we just had to reuse it! :\

Ugh...

I guess the second cylinder is an alternate grip, but with two grips it's gonna look really ugh. Perhaps he's holding onto the grip attachment that's sold separately or whatever, and the handle we see is the default one? I don't know... Looks like a raygun.
Horrifyingly childish-looking... looks almost like something PlaySkool would make.

Shame, because the actual Beyblade designs so far are looking really sophisicated and interesting...
All of my what.
How will we even use that comfortably..?
thats the launcher grip? Doesn't look long enough for my big old gorilla hands...
(Mar. 14, 2012  11:37 PM)Clonetos Wrote: thats the launcher grip? Doesn't look long enough for my big old gorilla hands...

No, you are not seeing it right. The hand is clearlu holding the whole thing behind the launcher, so you do not even really see the Launcher Grip. What we actually see might not even totally be the Zero-G Light Launcher, but part of it is.