[Product]  BBG-04 Zero-G Stadium Attack Type

Eh, sorry to speculate, but here's my guesses:

I'm guessing this is like HMS, as they need to be lighter than MFB. I'm also guessing "thin chrome" would be part of the blades.
...how tentative is the translation again?

More importantly, do we really need to still use the choppy translation? False info is getting out of hand.
Which translation ?

In any case, everybody talking about these new Beyblades being more like Plastics or HMS should seriously shut up, since nothing at all indicates that they will be different to Metal Fight Beyblades. TAKARA-TOMY demonstrated the stadium using regular Metal Fight Beyblades, so they absolutely do not need to be lighter or anything, and you are indeed spreading wrong speculations.
Speculations or not, when it comes to spin tops "battling" each other, this is not the next coolest thing, its the plague for beyblades. From what i can see, its not going to matter what kind of spinning top you put in it, luck will decide the battle. Anything that subtracts from the small amount of skill that you can still apply to beyblading is bad... obviously.
If this is the direction Beyblade is heading in, and that it is called "Zero G" because all the stadiums will have a swaying motion, then I actually find it interesting. It would be something entirely new, and I do think there are a few new techniques and strategies that could be discovered for these situations.
Lol, I thought of one already: Catapult Launch (not the one where you slide your launcher forward), when you SLAM your bey into an area near the pockets so the other bey bounces to that side and goes it.
(Jan. 25, 2012  1:10 PM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: Not really a eds, ds or even a wds tip would be recommended so it wouldn't fall and considering attack types bent light or heavy they're most likely going to control which way it tilts or tips
I certainly do believe they will be useful...as stamina beys dont move around..but im not sure what will happen in that bowl lol....mysteries to be solved

And again attack types will take their selves out of the stadium

Kai-v yes i do think this will be interesting and it will be pretty hard to figure out what the opponent will be doing so it won't be easy and i do think this is going to be great!
(Jan. 25, 2012  12:27 PM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: I kinda want t see the same thing th!nk wants but I would also love to see a fast basalt in there because then the whole stadium might tip over

from the weight of the Basalt Metal Wheel, that is!

For a second, I thought this was a different stadium..then I read around, and realized.

Time for pre-orders! Thanks, Ms. Kai-V!
So with this new series coming out does this mean that we will either have a seperare format or would we incorporate it into the current format?
(Jan. 26, 2012  7:00 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So with this new series coming out does this mean that we will either have a seperare format or would we incorporate it into the current format?

Looking at this stadium, if this is the new game, then it definitely cannot be implemented in the current game.
(Jan. 26, 2012  4:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If this is the direction Beyblade is heading in, and that it is called "Zero G" because all the stadiums will have a swaying motion, then I actually find it interesting. It would be something entirely new, and I do think there are a few new techniques and strategies that could be discovered for these situations.

by heading in? you mean stay in the centre of the stadium? can u explain?
(Jan. 26, 2012  7:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2012  7:00 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So with this new series coming out does this mean that we will either have a seperare format or would we incorporate it into the current format?

Looking at this stadium, if this is the new game, then it definitely cannot be implemented in the current game.

That was what I was thinking. Thank you. I think I'm gonna wait to pre order this
(Jan. 26, 2012  8:01 PM)lovely Wrote: by heading in? you mean stay in the centre of the stadium? can u explain?

I was referring to Beyblade as a game ... Not "a Beyblade" ...
Holy cow ! That is quite cheap, I wonder if this thing will live up to attack stadiums like bb-10 or tornado attack. This looks quite interesting to me, but it looks like it can get scratches and break easily. I like how it looks though. I think this is next on my shopping list. I would love to start hosting zero g tournaments once I get my hands on this.
do you know anything else about beyblade zero g? for example what is the name of the protagonist?
As this has been explained over and over agian, we do not know anything about Zero G other than what you see in the few photos we have in each thread. When new information is avaliable, you will know. Also it is unconfirmed if there is even going to be an anime/manga for Zero G. If there is one, which there probobly isnt, then then I would assume beys like Samuri and Shinobi would main character beys, as they are the 1st 2 releases in the series.

For the record, this thread is for the Zero G Stadium, not the whole series
Can you guys imagine what'll happen when Hasbro releases the Zero-G Attack Stadium? Will they release it with little or no modifications, or release a different stadium entirely? If the former, I suppose to meet their differing safety standards they could release stadium fences like Takara-Tomy has been doing, but wouldn't that defeat the purpose of them mucking up all the MFB stadiums in the first place? And if the latter, good gods, what'll it look like?

My head hurts...
They'll probably release one of their classic walled stadiums with pockets. There's no chance they'll release something similar to this since the chance of someone getting hit with a bey when it gets knocked out are probably gonna be quite large.
I think we should worry about if and when Hasbro will release 4D Beys before worrying about what their Zero G stadium will look like.

Anyway, this stadium looked ridiculous to me. How there is any strategy to this stadium is beyond me. But I guess we'll find out when it comes out.
this stadium is nothing to do with skill, its all about luck, you may be the best, but not the luckiest so the chances of me buying this 10%.
(Feb. 03, 2012  9:51 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: this stadium is nothing to do with skill, its all about luck, you may be the best, but not the luckiest so the chances of me buying this 10%.
(Jan. 26, 2012  4:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If this is the direction Beyblade is heading in, and that it is called "Zero G" because all the stadiums will have a swaying motion, then I actually find it interesting. It would be something entirely new, and I do think there are a few new techniques and strategies that could be discovered for these situations.
(Feb. 03, 2012  9:51 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: this stadium is nothing to do with skill, its all about luck, you may be the best, but not the luckiest so the chances of me buying this 10%.

Please engage your brain before posting, if only to read the previous posts a number of us have made about the tactical launching this stadium would encourage. This goes for every other post you have made too, seeing as they have all shown a total and utter inability to read, research, or to just think about things before smashing your fingers against the keyboard and clicking the post button, unleashing another lazy, inarticulate post upon the unsuspecting masses. Improve. This is not the first time you have been told, but it should be the last. If you cannot improve, do not post at all.
This is really cool! I wonder how they'll start designing the new beyblades to work in this "harsh environment".

Actually I'm quite excited! Because this goes back to a comment I made earlier about battles being slightly more random and no real ultimate beyblades back in the plastic generation.