[Product]  BBG-02 Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD

Can you post what the Kanji is, because there is barely anything in that small box ...

EDIT : Forget that, this scan obviously proves it now, hah :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...#pid917323
Also Shinobi salamader has a Metal face by default

and you can also see the stickers for faces are now traced out.

Lolol Shinobu is a tea-sipper, like me. XD

Thanks for the update!

EDIT: Salamander might have one of those Stone Faces.
>Metal Face by default
Lol, what?
That's definitely odd.. Maybe all Zero-G releases do to compete with past systems? (Namely 4D)
Looks like they're using that kick-butt super resilient plastic for decals. The kind which remain shiny no matter how rough you are with it.
(Mar. 14, 2012  2:04 AM)JBladerMS Wrote: EDIT: Salamander might have one of those Stone Faces.

Yes, chances are it will be a Metal Stone Face.
Looks sweet actually. Have we resolved which beyblades can swap metal/plastic over yet or not?
(Mar. 14, 2012  5:21 AM)th!nk Wrote: Looks sweet actually. Have we resolved which beyblades can swap metal/plastic over yet or not?

I basically updated the Beyblade Zero-G article with what we know. Just read the Components and Thin Chrome sections.
The customization and everything just confuses me!
It seems as of right now that Shinobi Salamander has a Metal Stone Face? I am wondering if that will be heavier than MF-H. Also, it could cause different performance for defense-type combos...
The official picture :

[Image: shinobisalamander.jpg]

Salamander's design is not as obvious as Ifraid's ... Technically, a salamander does not even have scales, as far as I know, it is a slimy sort of lizard. I almost think that this design could have been another Beyblade's but they changed it, similar to Quetzalcoatl's case.
The facebolt (stone face, what the hellkerbecs ever) is ferociously cute. Liking the orange and silver here. Thank you. Smile
It looks deceptively aggressive. It's so jagged on top, but around the perimeter, it's actually fairly smooth.
(Mar. 15, 2012  2:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The official picture :

big image from 2 posts above (Click to View)
Salamander's design is not as obvious as Ifraid's ... Technically, a salamander does not even have scales, as far as I know, it is a slimy sort of lizard. I almost think that this design could have been another Beyblade's but they changed it, similar to Quetzalcoatl's case.

The mythical creature is generally depicted with scales. The normal animal is "slimey"

As far as I know, the 1st images we saw of this blade were of an early prototype. This is the final product. The designs probobly do not differ greatly, and what we see now is lilely just a finalized version. Hard to say, as we never really saw a clear image of Salamander before now
I like the face.I think if the color blue replaced the orange and green highlights, that would look pretty sick.Smile just my opinion.
I love the face and the overall colorscheme of it - this one looks much better than Samurai Ifraid, to me.

Definitely worth the wait for the official image.
I agree. BBG-01 wasn't that impressive color wise, but both the design and color scheme of BBG-02 have done this new series great justice. Now if only Salamander could get a makeover like BBG-03...that would be fantastic
A very nice "face" sticker. I like how they don't completely cover the entire face. The design is very sleek and pretty good overall.
Sorry if its already been mentioned but I believe I've figured out why they picked the SW145 track for shinobi's track. It looks like it would be very useful for competitive play in the new Zero G stadiums. Especially against beys such as samurai ifraid, considering his tip. I figured this out when looking at one of the coroco scans. the track in attack mode would hit the CF bottom and destabilize the other bey. While also having a capacity to defend against tips and/or tracks such as CF. The news stadia will probably make defense tracks a lot more useful. Of course none of his is confirmed or tested, it's only an educated guess based on what I've seen. What do you guys think of my theory. Chief - Hmm ...
I think it does not matter about the contact, as attack types focus on using the rotatable stadium to whirl the other bey out. SW145 GREATLY could increase friction if tilted, but we still don't know more.
IMO, The stone face looks like it might be a little heavier than a MF-H.

It just seems bulkier and thicker than MFB metal faces.
(Mar. 23, 2012  2:01 AM)TriSix Wrote: IMO, The stone face looks like it might be a little heavier than a MF-H.

It just seems bulkier and thicker than MFB metal faces.

A Stone Face is a regular Face in Zero-G. What you want to write is "Metal Stone Face".
Yes, that is what I meant to put.
Latest news :

The Metal Stone Face weighs 5.5 grams.
Salamander weighs 30.6 grams.
Shinobi weighs 5.4 grams.
For a total of exactly 36 grams for Shinobi Salamander as a Zero-G Wheel.

The underside of Salamander :
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/image-11202...76351.html

You can see the width/height of Shinobi Salamander here :
ameblo.jp/takunanabey/image-11202645521-11872360393.html