[Product]  BBG-02 Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD

Poison Serpent and Nightmare Rex are currently screaming at this bey.
At least SW145SD isn't excessively recycled. (Leave Hasbro out of this, we're talking Takara-Tomy....)
I saw SW145SD on one of the pictures a while ago, and heard a rumour about it (and a few other things), so eh.

Obviously the series buttmonkey though.
The best we can hope is that SW145 doesn't tear the hell out of any Zero G stadium..
I'm just hoping ShinobiSalamander (wheel) is good. Judging by the images, it seems pretty reserved...a possible defense/endurance wheel. And I personally like the plain silver design. I know I'm wierd.

Hopefully, PD might be released in the Zero-G series. It's the least released IIRC.
(Mar. 08, 2012  10:30 PM)JBladerMS Wrote: I'm just hoping ShinobiSalamander (wheel) is good. Judging by the images, it seems pretty reserved...a possible defense/endurance wheel.

For me, these are so different in shape than what I'm used to that it's hard to have any idea! Haha, they all look relatively similar to me, hopefully that'll change when I actually get some.
Ooooh, SD release? Seems like it has a useful part, maybe two. The MW is what I'm interested in. Takara Tomy like always has some cool metal wheels. Death, Basalt, Hell, etc. I get a feeling that Hasbro will probably change Shinobi to "Endure" or something close to that.
SD vs WD is a matter of opinion, one SD has apparently lost out on.
105F
100HF
S130MB
T125ES
DF145FS
125SF
145S
230WD
90WF
85XF
145WD

Out of all of those overused part pair ups, TT goes with SW145SD? That is overly disapointing...

Maybe Flash Sagitario and Shinobi Salamander can start a club together or somethingSagittario_Worried
(Mar. 12, 2012  5:29 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: 105F
100HF
S130MB
T125ES
DF145FS
125SF
145S
230WD
90WF
85XF
145WD

Out of all of those overused part pair ups, TT goes with SW145SD? That is overly disapointing...

Maybe Flash Sagitario and Shinobi Salamander can start a club

230WD was good, and Flash is one of the best wheels in MFB. So I wouldn't mind being part of that club.
Creativity is key. Slabbing Posion Serpent's track and tip onto doesnt show much Effort?

Flash? I wouldnt say the best, but it did suprise me that it could hold its own against Phantom
Except they've only released it in a few things and this is an entirely new stadium. SD is quite good and hasn't been released in forever.
(Mar. 12, 2012  5:29 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: 105F
100HF
S130MB
T125ES
DF145FS
125SF
145S
230WD
90WF
85XF
145WD

Maybe Flash Sagitario and Shinobi Salamander can start a club together or somethingSagittario_Worried

hey
maybe we should all keep complaining
because you know we know how anything will do in zero g and stuff

Please stop complaining.
Think of the stadium this (among all other Zero-G's) Beyblade will be launched in. It will be a completely different performance with that tip from what it was in an MFB Attack Stadium. .
I am not complaining about performance as much as I am about originality. The only logical reason I can think of for including SW145 would be its somewhat circular shape. SD is a nice part, but I would just rather not have TT continuously barf uninspired combos. I do not mind a part rerelease at all, but some more thought needs to go into this on TT's part is all I am saying
(Mar. 12, 2012  5:38 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I am not complaining about performance as much as I am about originality. The only logical reason I can think of for including SW145 would be its somewhat circular shape. SD is a nice part, but I would just rather not have TT continuously barf uninspired combos. I do not mind a part rerelease at all, but some more thought needs to go into this on TT's part is all I am saying

Considering they're entering an entirely new series which will probably have a bajillion new parts, and the old SW145 and SD beys will be rather hard to find, it's really not a bad or lazy choice at all. Perhaps SD performs really well in these new stadia?
Exactly, Th!nk. What I was thinking. Nobody could seriously understand right now how an SD could work in this stadium. No testing has been done, because it isn't out. Science prevails in the sense that a tilting arena would make results vary greatly.
(Mar. 12, 2012  5:38 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I am not complaining about performance as much as I am about originality. The only logical reason I can think of for including SW145 would be its somewhat circular shape. SD is a nice part, but I would just rather not have TT continuously barf uninspired combos. I do not mind a part rerelease at all, but some more thought needs to go into this on TT's part is all I am saying

I am pretty sure they have their reasons for putting SW145SD on beys.
Neither of the parts saw a widespread release, so some more into the market will be good.

And like I said, we don't have a clue how anything will perform.. BD145 could be literal suicide, and SW145 could become the best track for attack.. We don't know.
The SW145 is going to beast this stadium Grin
(Mar. 12, 2012  5:49 AM)Switchblade Wrote: The SW145 is going to beast this stadium Grin

Yeah I'd not go so far as to say that.
Also, it is important to remember that while you might be able to find some Poison Serpent in your local toy stores or Faceoff Sets with SW145SD, Japan has officially stopped production of Poison Serpent over a year ago, so they simply cannot be found there.
(Mar. 12, 2012  5:52 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2012  5:49 AM)Switchblade Wrote: The SW145 is going to beast this stadium Grin

Yeah I'd not go so far as to say that.
Yeah, but at least now it might work the way it is supposed to Uncertain.

Kai-V
Did they stop selling Poison because it was worthless?
(Mar. 12, 2012  4:31 PM)Switchblade Wrote: Kai-V
Did they stop selling Poison because it was worthless?

No. All products stop being produced after a certain amount of months, even if they are very good.
(Mar. 12, 2012  5:43 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Exactly, Th!nk. What I was thinking. Nobody could seriously understand right now how an SD could work in this stadium. No testing has been done, because it isn't out. Science prevails in the sense that a tilting arena would make results vary greatly.

Yes the stadium wobbles, but what people really forgets about the stadium is the oval shape, that is different of most of the other beystadiums so far. In other words, the beystadium is less like this "\_/" and more like this "(_)", otherwise it wouldn't wobble at all, it would just drop to one of the sides and stay there with the two beyblades.

Yeah... i seriously doubt that. Different than a clear circular mold (like the one from Ifraid), SW145 will eat all the stamina out as soon as it hits the ground.
SD, in the other hand, can wall slide if it's edges get close enough on the wall, and build up speed (the same behavior most people recognize when a beyblade with D-type performance tip is almost out of stamina : it starts making a few fast movements around the edges before dying)

If anyone doubt about SD's tip performance, check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HW61tQIG...r_embedded#!
Two beyblades battle, one red-ish, the other yellow-ish that we know very well what is.
Watch closely the behavior of the yellowish one and you should see it.

@ LeonTempestXIII,
Ummm, SW145SD isn't released very much, especially not by TT. Why not be happy for a chance for it?

Anyways, I want to see the design of the MW. That could decide whether it's useful or not. I'm not as interested in the Tip and Track, they can be replaced. But if the MW is of any use, it will be selling.