[Product]  BBG-01 Samurai Ifraid W145CF

Holy? Beat+Vari WDF DIS?! I think i'm like this side series more then MFB Smug
Doesn't like like Beat + VariAres..

I may not like the symmetry on this, but it does seem to make the head of Ifrit so that isn't too bad, aesthetically speaking.

Then again I never figured I'd have a collection of beys that all end up looking like faces.
(Feb. 14, 2012  12:22 AM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: Holy? Beat+Vari WDF DIS?! I think i'm like this side series more then MFB Smug

Perhaps because it is not a side series ?
holy.
This bey makes me...
what.
Unbalanced beys in a screwy stadium, here we goooooo!
But that crystal thing seems kinda cool... as long as these things are customisable I'll be ok with it.
So long as Hasbro actually RELEASES this, waht with the unbalance and the swaying stadium.
It is completely possible for Hasbro to make a "safer" version and have a relevant design/function.
Can you all just stop and think about this :

(Feb. 14, 2012  12:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The shape is different, but the weight can still be even ...

If you have a star-shaped piece of plastic on one scale and an oval-shaped piece of plastic on the second scale, both can weigh the same as long as the volume is overall the same ...

Of course, the attacks will be weird because of the difference in shape, but stop freaking out about the weight.
Now if we only had a clue what that (seemingly) lighting up part of the Metal Wheel has to do with "ZERO-G" as a whole. Hopefully not a weird gimmick extraditing all competitive worth to the land of misfit wheels.
Cool Face Bolt shape, which I forgot to mention.

If it means anything, I was only concerned about the symmetry because of consistency.
Ok then, thanks for clearing that up a bit, but still.
That crystal thing may be part of the gimmick, because (Shoot me if I sound like an idiot) it may be an extra weight thing, similar to Duo.
But I like the facebolt desgin.
Does this remind anyone else of the Horoscope series? Or am I the only one?
It could be from generalizations similar but then again we don't know if it will start from four layers then go to full five/six.
Amazing. It should be illegal to look this cool.
I love how Zero-G returns to the emblems of the HMS system. Overall I'm really excited for this series, it's like HMS and MFB crossed together.

Did anyone notice the round thing encircling the beyblade? Maybe it's some sort of disk...or it might just be a part of the background...
I thought it was a BD145, lol. You could see edges where the disk isn't a complete circle (bottom left), but it seemed too wide (or Samurai is super small) and rather unlikely.
The new direction Takara Tomy are taking is stylistically more exciting than anything I've seen from Beyblade in a long time. Eagerly anticipating more information.

Thanks Kai-V!
I get kind of tired of reading through everything, especially with my limited time available to me. So this is what I'm gathering from the photo, sorry if I repeat anyone.

Asymmetrical(hopefully weight as well) sounds like it will benefit from a rocking stadium and make battles more interesting.
The red circle or "crystal" was it? Looks like plastic and I'm assuming will be cusomizeable to add or subtract weight to further mess with the balance of the beyblade. Or perhaps there's a sort of swingblade mechanism attached underneath?
The facebolt has interesting glare coming off of it hinting that it's not completely flat. Around the facebolt you see two descending "ramps" which indicates a new launcher (who woulda guessed!?). Everything seems to be gimmicky, I wouldn't be surprised if the launchers were as well.

Anywho, I've made pretty accurate guesses in the past, so don't just shoot me down.
I seriously love at how the bottom TT included Ifrit's face. It has like a lava design with it, super wicked.
By the way, I do not see any disk at all underneath the "Wheel". Perhaps you are just not seeing the Beyblade design correctly, because the orange lines are just effects ...
I would agree with you, however the orange disk has dimension. Which leads me to think it's not effects. Eh, we'll see!
It is definitely an effect ... Trust me.
You're the expert! Sounds dumb to have a disk that protrudes outside the attack ring anyway
You can see a tiny bit of the bottom half anyway in the Shinobi Salamander pic...
I am loving the design of the "wheel" looks interesting and new, hopefully it will b useful and doesn't look like it will suffer from breakages lol, the only thing I dislike is the "face" design for ifried/ifrit it just looks like a profile of a teething baby on fire
Holy shi...... It's connected with the MFB 4D?

must buy it for sure, though it doesn't seems aggressive to me.
The detailing is nice, but I don't like the look of asymmetrical beyblades, it just doesn't look "beyblade-y" to me, if they do this kind of thing for all of them (as the picture of Shinobi Salamander makes it appear they may), I dunno, it just doesn't feel like "beyblade".

I'm not going to jump at this new series just yet. I want to see how it goes first...
(Feb. 14, 2012  10:43 AM)th!nk Wrote: The detailing is nice, but I don't like the look of asymmetrical beyblades, it just doesn't look "beyblade-y" to me, if they do this kind of thing for all of them (as the picture of Shinobi Salamander makes it appear they may), I dunno, it just doesn't feel like "beyblade".

I'm not going to jump at this new series just yet. I want to see how it goes first...

Yo, there is just one round of colour at one point of the Metal Wheel. It is not such a big issue ...

天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote:It's connected with the MFB 4D?

It is a Beyblade made out of metal ... It is not necessarily actualled "connected" with 4D at all ...
Maybe I'm using the wrong word, I mean parts are 'Exchangeable' with the original MFB series.