[Product]  BBG-01 Samurai Ifraid W145CF

Well, this sucks, I guess I can say goodbye to Samurai Aquario WA130XF Unhappy
Haha, um, why did you take the combo I used to have in my sig and just put Samurai in it?

Honestly, I have to disagree. If Zero-G was fully compatiable with HWS, then it would just be another release of HWS, and not its own thing.
Have you even looked at Samurai though?
I mean you could tell from the first released images Clear Wheels wouldn't be compatible.
Can you combine an MFB Track and Bottom to a Zero-G Beyblade?
Is reading the topic that difficult?
It has been clearly stated, time and time again, that they are compatable.
And it was shown on the BB-03 Start-Dash set at first, but the pic was posted here.
And the Zero-G topic clearly has in its title "Watch the video in the first post!" ...
This bey looks good. Though it has a asymmetrical design, I hope it has good use in attack customs because as mentioned, MFB parts, particularly the track and bottoms are compatible. I might consider getting BBG-03 to get started with the new series and I love the recolor in that set. Smile
As usual, TAKARA-TOMY is 'sneaky' ...

CF is confirmed to stand for Circle Flat.

There is a "Salamander Ifraid" Face ?
[Image: winning_img01.jpg]

Plus, there is already a recolour for CF :
[Image: winning_img02.jpg]

As well as a green recolour for what is confirmed to be called a Zero-G Compact Launcher :
[Image: challenge_img01.jpg]
So Kai-V, has W145 been confirmed yet? And that face looks awesome!
(Mar. 03, 2012  6:13 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Haha, um, why did you take the combo I used to have in my sig and just put Samurai in it?

Honestly, I have to disagree. If Zero-G was fully compatiable with HWS, then it would just be another release of HWS, and not its own thing.
Yeah, I saw that in your sig. It's one of my favourite combos too, the colors are just awesome together.

Ooh! Nice finds, Kai-V! And thanks for posting them. But is it just me, or is that green a little... too green?
It's a lot better than the usual blue-colored launchers we used to get, haha.
Salamander Ifraid? lolwut.

As always, second place prize does not disappoint. I'd like that color Circle Flat.
I love the new green launcher, it's so much better than the older green light launcher.
Can't wait for these to be released, the launcher is definitely going to feel diferent.
Thanks as always Kai-V.
No i believe that it is salamander ifarid , its very different than the normal ifraid face
We've already established this...
Actually, yes, if you look upside down, there is indeed a part of that Face that does not belong to Samurai Ifraid's.

[Image: samuraifraidfacesmall.jpg] [Image: salamanderifraidface1.jpg] [Image: salamanderifraidfaceups.jpg]

And, on that last picture, that part on the left could indeed be the head of a weird salamander ?

I wonder if this Salamander Ifraid Face is only a special model for the beginning of this new series, or whether they will mix Faces like that again in the future ... It is weird to mix Ifraid with a Beyblade TAKARA-TOMY does not want to talk about at all though, even if it is the second Zero-G Beyblade to be released ...
20 days out from mainstream release, I can't believe we don't have more info than we do... This Facebolt as a mixture of the two would certainly seem to make Salamander look pretty evil!
I would be excited if they are actually considering "fused" motifs.
But it makes Ifraid look like a cow.
the salamander part of the face looks like the face of the alien from the movie alien vs predator,
Speaking as someone who is looking out his window at a cow right now: what?

I do really like the idea of fusing faces for special things, though!
It already looked like a cow.

Knew it was Circle Flat. Sometimes it's easy to tell, others it blows you mind, hah.

>Ifraid
>Salamander
lolwut
It'd be cool to see them do this more, given they don't end up looking like random animals LOL
Cool recolor. Thanks for the info Kai-V!
so are Zero G beys allowed in MF tourneys? What will the impact of the Zero G's be on the tourniment community.
Right now we do not know, as they are not even released yet - wait until after they are released.
Right, that has yet to be determined. Stay tuned though as I'm sure we'll have something to say on that matter closer to March 31.