[Product]  BBG-01 Samurai Ifraid W145CF

Well I did.

Apparently though, basic information gathering is no longer a big thing. :\
(Feb. 20, 2012  5:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Obviously he did not even watch TAKARA-TOMY's video at all ... faissaloo, stop posting, and get up to our level of knowledge already.

i did watch the video because i am using a phone to post now stop pissing me off! Is it wrong for me to voice my opinion?
Seriously mabye you two could try talk calmly:
Faissialoo, the video shows the opposite.
And i would reply
: srry cant watch the video Unhappy
Now back on topic: i wonder how strong these beys are? If they are strong i will be sure to buy one. Anyone noticed some similariteis in naming to battle strikers
Perhaps, faissaloo, you shouldn't post before you have actually reviewed all of the information then?

Perhaps, faissaloo, this is based on not just your previous post, but the vast majority of your posts?

Perhaps, faissaloo, you need to improve, if you have to be told so by the head of the site?

Perhaps, faissaloo, this is the culmination of your many, many unintelligent posts and threads?

Perhaps, faissaloo, the problem lies with you?
Come on we already had a previous unload on another poster. Let's not do this on such a randomly unfit place.

Sure some thinking might have solved Faissaloo's problem but don't feed him to the vultures.
It seems obvious that if I do the effort of actually editing the first post just to include a video, then it is a very important one, and if you are clueless to what everybody is talking about and that you have not watched the video, avoid posting until you have, because it is really not helping you ...
sorry... :`(
It's not that big of a deal, so let's not be sorry.

Anyway.

Ifraid face looks like something that a high school football team would use.

EDIT:

Yes. Got it. I hate the name honestly but I'll lay off the alternative text.
There is no need for that "/Ifrit" : Ifraid is based on Ifrit, however it is definitely written and called "Ifraid", not Ifrit.
whats with the weird little gem looking thingy???

the face has alot of sides too i wonder what the tool looks like
ok, I have seen the video now and I have a few things to say about it:

The arena looks kinda like a scaled down version of the classic dome from the animie. performance tip is a bit weird looking to me but I love the spin track. overall I am loving it! one last thing, it looks much more shiny then current beys. maybe they are going to use another kind of die cast metal or not use die cast metal altogether ?
The Face represents Ifraid, which is based on Ifrit ... I also mentioned that a few times in this topic.

That is like writing that the Pegasis Face does not represent Storm ...
sorry i got them the wrong way round, although I did read your post about that Chief 2002 - Sigh ...
I would assume the "C" in CF refers to the upper part of the spin track, and nothing more (the circular rim part). I am sure that it performs just like F.
That's just someone clipping part out of the video and reposting it for their own purposes...

And yeah, no way that ring would have *any* effect on performance in a moving stadium. Nuh-uh Serious
There is no reason to post something which is entirely in the video we already posted ... Delete that link, I do not want to encourage people who just repost TAKARA-TOMY's videos when they have their own YouTube channel now.
@Th!nkI am talking about in a normal stadium situation. Like if you had Flame Bull 105CF instead of Flame Bull 105F in a standard TT Attack stadium, the difference would be negligible.

Of course it would have purpose in the moving stadium. Serious

Kai-V: link deleted
(Feb. 21, 2012  8:24 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: @Th!nkI am talking about in a normal stadium situation. Like if you had Flame Bull 105CF instead of Flame Bull 105F in a standard TT Attack stadium, the difference would be negligible.

Of course it would have purpose in the moving stadium. Serious

Kai-V: link deleted

Yes, because beyblades never stray from being completely vertical, it would have absolutely no effect.

If you're going to talk back to me, perhaps you should try to be vaguely within the realm of sense? And perhaps, in future, when you make statements of parts being used outside of the stadium they seem to be designed for use in, you should make it clear that you mean to do so?

Jus' sayin'.
I wouldnt really call it talk back, but ok? My post was not really non-sensical either...my only fault was not clarifing what I ment in my other post, but even then, you could infer by context. Of course you could mis-interpret the context, so I will admit I was at fault there alone.

Let's just drop it and resume normal conversation on this topic

Wait, CF and whatever else comes out can only go in the new stadium(the only one that works) but they can be used in other stadiums?
What? Zero G is a sub series of the HWS. As such, it's parts are based around the HWS, and while we cannot say for sure just yet, certain parts may or may not be compatiable with the HWS. We won't know until the series is released.

Any bey is compatiable with any stadium, if that is what you are asking. Some may be designed for one series more than another, but I dont see why a Zero G Bey couldnt be used in a BB-10, or a standard HWS bey not being used in the Zero G stadium.
(Feb. 21, 2012  10:11 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: What? Zero G is a sub series of the HWS. As such, it's parts are based around the HWS, and while we cannot say for sure just yet, certain parts may or may not be compatiable with the HWS. We won't know until the series is released.

Any bey is compatiable with any stadium, if that is what you are asking. Some may be designed for one series more than another, but I dont see why a Zero G Bey couldnt be used in a BB-10, or a standard HWS bey not being used in the Zero G stadium.

You can drive a Formula 1 car around Churchill Downs, but it will never win the Kentucky Derby.

Which is another way of saying that while any spinning top might be able to be launched in a BB-10 or a BBG-04, we don't yet know how the competitive game will evolve with the release of Zero-G.
It is not associated to the Hybrid Wheel System at all since the new Wheels are not like all of the Hybrid Wheel System's at all. It is closer to the Metal System, but there is also a plastic part underneath the metal one. The comparison with L Drago Destroy and L Drago Guardian is just a superficial one, you do not have to follow it litterally.
The naming system is identical to HWS. What's more, the format is similar. Yes, Metal system elements exist, but saying that this isnt at all like HWS is incorrect. We still have STs and Pts dont we? That is like saying there are no elements of plastics in HMS. HMS is based off plastics, and Zero G is based off HWS. Similarly, Zero G shares similarities to HMS, but they are 2 different systems.

I will agree with you in saying that this is basicly the HWS's take on HMS. However I personaly believe that this will be more sucessful than HMS ever was.
Writing that Zero-G is a sub-series of the Hybrid Wheel System is infinitely more incorrect though. 4D is not even a sub-series of the Hybrid Wheel System.
Just because you have Jack and Jill with similar names, it does not make them the same.