[Product]  BBG-01 Samurai Ifraid W145CF

(Feb. 19, 2012  3:50 AM)JBladerMS Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2012  3:09 AM)Dan Wrote: Like the bey, hate Zero's outfit.

I'm wondering what kind of effect the plastic (?) at the bottom of the Metal Wheel will have. (Good/Bad smash-wise, that is.. :V)

The plastic should be a good shock absorber for recoil, a welcome trait for smash attackers. The metal on top, plastic on the bottom reminds me of L Drago Destroy, really.

More like "another thing to get in the way of smash"..

I think it is pretty safe to say F stands for Flat.. Like, always..
From what I understand, it's just like adding a BD145 to LLD. Stops the smash, just becomes blunt force.
Sort of, but it seems less circular, which is good. Besides, Lightning LDrago BD145 was only to take down 230's anyway.

More like just "blunt", though, haha.
First a dragon then a pegasis and now an ifreid also i do not know why they have a disk around tip but still the beyblade look cool as what happen if the beyblade scrap the stadium
(Feb. 19, 2012  3:38 PM)ZERO X Wrote: First a dragon then a pegasis and now an ifreid also i do not know why they have a disk around tip but still the beyblade look cool

Perhaps if you read some posts you would learn why ...
Now i see thanks Kai V also i am going to test it out as soon as i get it
I wonder if cf stands for coated flat....well we will know soon enough
Did you even watch the video..?

seriously
Slight name change : I was able to see something more clearly, and it seems that it is officially spelt Samurai Ifraid. Still pronounced like "afraid" but with an 'i'.
Prepare for a lifetime of hell. That is such a terrible play with names.

Nevertheless, thanks Kai-V for the update.
A warrior that strikes fear into the very souls of his foes. Thanks for telling us, Kai-V!
Just a picture to show how big the circle around CF is, in comparison to a Beyblade some of us own already :
http://ameblo.jp/papitan-fumitan/image-1...84586.html
In the bottom right corner, of course.

And that confirms that Tracks are also compatible with the regular Metal Wheels and Faces.

Also, based on the images on the official website, it really shows that what was in the CoroCoro scan is not the plastic piece below the metal part ... There is no real "protrusion".
that was a very cool stadium and the two beys fighting in it too. can i have one of those stadiums shipped to me from japan kai-v?
(Feb. 20, 2012  3:25 PM)zen Wrote: that was a very cool stadium and the two beys fighting in it too. can i have one of those stadiums shipped to me from japan kai-v?

You usually need a middleman service for that, since most stores deal only with domestic shipping in Japan. However, I recommend you OkinawamTS, who already has a few of the items up for pre-order, and they will ship as soon as they get released probably.
oh, ok. well thanks.
Wow, CF is huge! Might probably have a role to play in the wobbly stadium!
But that seriously looks like the D ring of D125 being pushed down into the tip. A D125CF combo would seem quite similar.
And wow, they use Flash Sagittario for the demonstration!
samuri eh, best beyblade name ever (exept for dragoon). I wonder if there will be a ninga? But zero-g is turning out to be really good. I hope tyson returns to the animei, he is more like real bladers...
Did you read through the topics? A Ninja bey has been announced quite some time ago...
Pictures of the same were added recently. So, please read around before posting. Smile
I pledge that if I buy Samurai Ifraid W145CF, I, DefStamina88, Will make a combo using D125CF, just for the heck of it (possibly Ray Pegasus D125CF).

Considering it's a flat, it will most likely work like Flat, only with a disc around it, which means difficulty banking, and tripping galore!
I love that color. Dibs on this.

I'm actually curious about CF. Looks really wide. I know that's been said for a while, but main thing is its performance. I do wonder also what the performance will be like on Samurai(?) and I put the (?) there because I'm not sure whether that's Samurai Ifraid and it doesn't even have a CW..from what I can see.
noooo, please, i do not want something like the pre-hws, i really like cw's!
(Feb. 20, 2012  4:46 PM)faissaloo Wrote: noooo, please, i do not want something like the pre-hws, i really like cw's!

It's like an LDrago Destroy/Guardian. Have you tried reading things fully before posting, because your posts are all abysmal.
Obviously he did not even watch TAKARA-TOMY's video at all ... faissaloo, stop posting, and get up to our level of knowledge already.
(Feb. 20, 2012  4:52 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2012  4:46 PM)faissaloo Wrote: noooo, please, i do not want something like the pre-hws, i really like cw's!

It's like an LDrago Destroy/Guardian. Have you tried reading things fully before posting, because your posts are all abysmal.
So that means that its gonna be neither or...um care to explain a bit?
... Have people even taken the time to watch TAKARA-TOMY's video ?