[Product]  BB-99 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS

You guys realise testing has started, and so far it's smash ihus inconsistent. Shame, I had high hopes for it, but yeah.

(Edit: forgot to post this earlier, I was cooking, so sorry it's derp)
Hell Kerbecs vs Gravity Perseus
By me Grin i think hell will be a very decent attack wheel. or could be gravity perseus's recoil Uncertain
Hell Kerbecs vs Gravity Perseus
By me Grin i think hell will be a very decent attack wheel. or could be gravity perseus's recoil Uncertain
well the testing done on hell makes it seem ok but not amazing, its most likely gravity perseus's recoil
I've tested Hell Kerbecs. His weight and size kind of ruins any potential to be an attack type (despite the Hell wheel's model). It out-classes most attack types because of it's size. It's huge diameter makes it nearly impossible to knock-out and the Stamina traits of him pretty much seal the deal.

He's pretty much the same as a defense type only it destroys his amazing counter-hits and he can't stay up nearly as long (since you have to trade stamina for defense). The mode that makes him taller is terrible. It's like a giant Capricorn (but even more unpredictable).

I think he has a lot of potential that isn't being recognized and is being covered up by his low-quality attack rate. The Hell wheel definitely needs more testing.
(Jan. 09, 2011  10:25 PM)Night Wrote: Thanks for the information, but 'He'?
My sentiments exactly.

The test of Gravity Vs Hell is sorta invalid, 'cause they where both stock, and as a result had no offensive movement what so ever. I also think that Gravity lost because WD has less grip to absorb the recoil.
LOL! Also can anyone test the Hell wheel as a destablizer? I am beginning to think that the ridges on the wheel might be good use. Its like a bigger version of the Killer wheel. But with three wings. Like, Hell Cancer100FS?
"His weight and size kind of ruins any potential to be an attack type"
"It out-classes most attack types because of it's size."

You know testing should be done of individual parts, not an uncustomised Bey right?
yea, dont forget that its in the maximum series along with Basalt Horogium 145WD,and Killer Beafowl UW145EWD. It also has a potential of being a balance type to you know? but otherwise, it has the attack power of the dark wheel more or less.
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107683...00972.html

hopefully this is worth posting? I still prefer the red/black one.
(Jan. 14, 2011  1:44 PM)JÆMS Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107683...00972.html

hopefully this is worth posting? I still prefer the red/black one.
burn phoenix blizzard ver ripoff!!!
[/average 10 year old]

Seriously though, I too prefer the red and black version. Light blue just doesn't look 'evil' enough, IMO.
^Are you kidding me ?! It looks absolutely awesome ! Grin I'd buy that any day.
(Jan. 14, 2011  2:07 PM)blah Wrote: ^Are you kidding me ?! It looks absolutely awesome ! :D I'd buy that any day.
Ohh, I just realized that it comes with EWD.

Okay, I'll consider getting this now, hah. :P
The name is bad though ... "Blue Inferno Ver.", when we had "Inferno Ver." as well ...

CoroCoro is going crazy on the stickers ...
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-107683...32460.html
The blue one looks really cool I think. Do you know if it's one of those mega rare corocoro releases that we'll never own Kai-V?
(Jan. 14, 2011  8:57 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: The blue one looks really cool I think. Do you know if it's one of those mega rare corocoro releases that we'll never own Kai-V?
Probably. The only recolour that I think will be more common (bimonthly fan service) is Mercury Anubis Brave Ver.

Hell Kerbecs Blue Inferno Ver. will only have 3000 copies, so that usually means that it will be a "ticket-scratch" case like with Galaxy Pegasis Black Hole Ver., but with more opportunities.
(Jan. 14, 2011  1:48 PM)Diamond Wrote: Seriously though, I too prefer the red and black version. Light blue just doesn't look 'evil' enough, IMO.

I can't say I agree. I got a perfectly cold/evil feeling from it. It gave me shivers... I think it's a beautiful blade.

I think they completely wasted the name, though. They could have easily made a Cocytus reference.
(Jan. 15, 2011  10:10 PM)AkirasDaddy Wrote: I got this application form yesterday.

Assuming you'll enter, Good luck AkirasDaddy! ^^
(Jan. 15, 2011  10:10 PM)AkirasDaddy Wrote: I got this application form yesterday.
[Image.]
Ah, how do you sign up ? How did you get that sheet ?
(Jan. 15, 2011  11:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
[Image.]
Ah, how do you sign up ? How did you get that sheet ?
I got it from local shop. Yodobashi Camera.
If you win do you plan on selling it?
it has the widest track and the widest metal wheel.and its not really in a high price.i say hell kerbex is more of a balance than stamina.
(Jan. 16, 2011  2:14 AM)AkirasDaddy Wrote: I got it from local shop. Yodobashi Camera.
So you can just go ask the clerk and you get an application ?

WOLBORG MS40 Wrote:it has the widest track and the widest metal wheel.and its not really in a high price.i say hell kerbex is more of a balance than stamina.
How to write very obvious things ...
(Jan. 16, 2011  3:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2011  2:14 AM)AkirasDaddy Wrote: I got it from local shop. Yodobashi Camera.
So you can just go ask the clerk and you get an application ?

WOLBORG MS40 Wrote:it has the widest track and the widest metal wheel.and its not really in a high price.i say hell kerbex is more of a balance than stamina.
How to write very obvious things ...
TRYING 2 GET ME BANNED RIGHT WELL I DON'T REALY KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT THIS SITE.Angry