[Product]  BB-96 Beyblade Super Deck Set

OHH! ok i see, so it may not come with one at all? and yeh i didnt see it anywhere, just wondering.
(Oct. 14, 2010  12:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ... I got information, which should be official enough, that the content of this set completely changed. I had initially made a post with the original content but deleted that post because it was supposed to be secret, but you can believe me when I say that more than ninety-percent of the content got changed :

MF Pegasis 85RF
Libra 100D
Burn Cancer 90WD

And now BB-96 is apparently called "Super Deck Set", made with combinations that seem to be used a lot to win tournaments in Japan. I know for sure Libra 100D is extremely popular.

If this is true, this set really has to be purchased. Also, Screw Capricorne might not be forgotten anyway ...

.... sorry ipod nano, im going to have to sacrifice you for this awsemone deck.... seriously. 85, 90, LIBRA AND RF! god im happy.
good on all of you i know im no longer buying this set
85and90 are all good but metal series in the set if they had screw capricorn 90mf and replaced the libra 100wd with it iwould buy it three times
oh two metal systems whats the point
so a game breaking wheel and a top tier wheel are stopping you from buying this product, and you wish to replace one of the beys with an untested one.

I like your way of thinking.

beside that though, I doubt many people will care whether you purchase this or not.
(Oct. 16, 2010  11:59 AM)lacertablade14 Wrote: good on all of you i know im no longer buying this set
85and90 are all good but metal series in the set if they had screw capricorn 90mf and replaced the libra 100wd with it iwould buy it three times
oh two metal systems whats the point
Unless you already have those Wheels as well as the other parts beside 85 and 90, your comment shows that you have no idea which parts are good right now, hah.
wope it won't cost 80$ >__<
if it will cost like a normal set ( around 30/40$) i'll buy even 2, cause i love libra wheel, and i don't have a burn or a 85 track
I want to rip out my hair. I NEED this set.
yeah, many of us do want it, i really hope it won't be too expensive
I wouldn't mind paying $70 for it, most of the parts are very very good. I think buying Mercury Anubis alone would total you to the price of this set.
i'm not saying it wouldn't be worth 70$, i'm saying i hope it will cost less =)
Thinking it will be less than 70 is almost laughable.

BB-86's are still about 70 on eBay.
i don't know, when they released the 4 layers special edition it had virgo and pisces, and it costed around 30$,
so yeah, you may never know. we'll see (a least, i hope i won't see something like 120$ XD)
Are we talking about eBay, or also sites like Yahoo! Japan Auctions ? Because with RiderProxy and Mail Order Japan, it should be very easy to buy from Japanese sites.
i only buy from ebay atm, someone should really introduce me to other sites xD
Considering the actual price of it in JPY is about $30 I could see it only costing about $50.
aw it comes with libra,to bad it was banned.
I super <3 the new Libra and Pegasis metal wheels.
MANN! that looks so sick! I cannot wait to obtain these beys! 3 of the best wheels in MFB history, and hard to get tracks and bottoms! too bad im slowly becoming broke
Light Blue MF2. Thats cool. Interested on bottoms.
(Nov. 07, 2010  3:38 PM)UltimateChimera Wrote: aw it comes with libra,to bad it was banned.
Well who knows maybe they hollered it out so it has escopilioitis like a member said
A larger and clearer picture :
[Image: mfbsuperdeckset1.jpg]
Wow, awesome. Thanks Kai-V!
They look amazing.
Thanks for the update Kai-V ! ^^