[Product]  BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD

(Nov. 06, 2010  11:43 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2010  10:40 PM)Night Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2010  10:32 PM)Ra Wrote: this track mosy have awesome defence and i opepyxis is heavier than bull

The height would make it easier to topple over, no? Anyway, that's been said multiple times.
Would this be a more precise view? Probably not.

What if they put weights, or a Gyro in the bottom of 230 to make it not fall over easily?

They'd probably specify so with a letter. Up until now, all Tracks with just numbers have not had gimmicks.
(Nov. 07, 2010  12:39 AM)♥ Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2010  11:43 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
What if they put weights, or a Gyro in the bottom of 230 to make it not fall over easily?

They'd probably specify so with a letter. Up until now, all Tracks with just numbers have not had gimmicks.

Heart is right. There's only a number so I'm assuming that there're no gimmicks.
Wouldn't a weight at the bottom of the track make it tip easier?
(Nov. 07, 2010  2:14 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Wouldn't a weight at the bottom of the track make it tip easier?

I would think that it would make it easier to recover from being destabilized. If it was on the top, I think it would make it tip easier.
OMG thats...tall I think if it falls over if it can mannage to hammer it down it equals a tie most likely.Just kinda somthing I thought of if you gave it a Metal Face if it managed to slam down on the other beyblade it would do MORTAL DAMAGE.(never saying somthing weird like that again)
(Nov. 07, 2010  5:19 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2010  2:14 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Wouldn't a weight at the bottom of the track make it tip easier?

I would think that it would make it easier to recover from being destabilized. If it was on the top, I think it would make it tip easier.

I'd think it would give it a really awkward center of mass and encourage tumbling, or premature and extreme precession.
(Nov. 07, 2010  5:25 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: OMG thats...tall I think if it falls over if it can mannage to hammer it down it equals a tie most likely.Just kinda somthing I thought of if you gave it a Metal Face if it managed to slam down on the other beyblade it would do MORTAL DAMAGE.(never saying somthing weird like that again)

That is what I thought. I thought it might act like a hammer to whack the opponent like a whack-a-mole game. But I'm not sure if that would help it's stamina...
I don't like judging a book by it's cover but it's bad.
I don't see what weights will do, if the height is still 230.
Attached Files

.png   z2.png (Size: 68.65 KB / Downloads: 264)
(Nov. 07, 2010  2:18 PM)Jawz Wrote: Not sure if it's been posted already, but if it's any help I saw a vid on youtube which shows the new upcoming releases, including flame pyxis..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nopmRVz6FgU

I have just posted it in Beyblade Random Thoughts. Too many releases, I didn't know where to post...
Man it looks ugly.
It looks futuristic/alienish, though i think it's more of a shock to the system seeing those colors being used together.
Maybe I'm just odd, but I kinda like that coloration and design of the compass on the clear and metal wheels.

I WAS hoping it would have a pink clear wheel, but oh well.
the pyxis clear wheel and face are awesome!!!
Uncertain I dont like the colors that much
Is it just me or does Pyxis clear wheel look slanted
i actually love the colour scheme for this, it turned out nicer than i expected. Andrew
(Nov. 07, 2010  5:25 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: OMG thats...tall I think if it falls over if it can mannage to hammer it down it equals a tie most likely.Just kinda somthing I thought of if you gave it a Metal Face if it managed to slam down on the other beyblade it would do MORTAL DAMAGE.(never saying somthing weird like that again)

Yeah, I was thinking like a 230 could be used for Wobbling combos, it would be beast if so.
Whoever likes the colour scheme is probably colour blind, you should get your eyes checked ... Seriously, hah. It is almost exactly the colours for which people are usually blind or see another colour instead.
I'm not even wearing my glasses and I know that sucks.
What is this I don't even.

I want this Beyblade, and I don't know why.
A clearer and bigger picture of this Thermal Lacerta sibling :
[Image: flamepyxis.jpg]
I always thought, or was told at least, that Pyxis is "Gods Compass".