[Product]  BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD

I love the neon-ish colors!!
for the first time, i really wish i have this! i actually think it looks cooler than i expected!
Carp, you can see the tip from that view. It looks cool but I really must see that in action.
(Nov. 07, 2010  4:22 PM)Ra Wrote: Is it just me or does Pyxis clear wheel look slanted

It's not just you. My eyes are seeing the same thing.
hm maybe the slanted clear wheel helps it balance It is a mystery
(Nov. 07, 2010  6:52 PM)Ra Wrote: hm maybe the slanted clear wheel helps it balance It is a mystery

If that was the case they would have made a proprietary metal wheel to go along with it.
Am I right to say that the face design is a Compass with Eyes?

I find it funny that TT made Mercury Anubis (short track) and soon after they made this.
to me it looks to me like a puffer fish with a compass needle in its face XD
(Nov. 07, 2010  7:13 PM)Night Wrote: Am I right to say that the face design is a Compass with Eyes?
Yes, there are eyes at the Bottom, slightly like Sagittario's.
OH MY GOD THIS SEXY BLADE IS SEXY SO SEXY I NEED IT SO DAMN SEXY........sorry. the thing glued down my caps lock.
I need this. Now.
I'm hoping 230 will do well against low attackers after remember Mc Frown's vid on Flame 145S vs Quetz
(Nov. 07, 2010  5:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A clearer and bigger picture of this Thermal Lacerta sibling :
[IMG]

Gotta be honest, I'm really liking the face.
Something tells me this 230 will truly shed light on Flame's design issues. I've seen what it looks like with a GENERIC 145 track, pretty dang impractical if not 100% exposed. Wide Defense is going to be the only useful tip for such a track, would I choose to predict.
Man, I guess this is going on my BeyList... sigh, I need more money...
i have a wobbling combo i think will be frickin shweet. earth saggitario 230SD.
Why Saggitario?
And if you want wobble SD is NOT a good choice.
[Image: Kyouju.jpg]

The height...The colors...Hmm...
(Nov. 07, 2010  10:21 PM)REtread Wrote: Something tells me this 230 will truly shed light on Flame's design issues. I've seen what it looks like with a GENERIC 145 track, pretty dang impractical if not 100% exposed. Wide Defense is going to be the only useful tip for such a track, would I choose to predict.

What?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmlDRD4meW0
On the other hand there may be a lot of floor scraping...
Kenny's Einstein/Hopper Attack is not that high, just so you know. Trygle 1 still reigns supreme in that department.
im gonna buy this for some reason lol
didnt you say the clear wheel color is pink
Pretty sure it was the track.
(Oct. 17, 2010  4:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  4:00 AM)tenzeku123 Wrote: the only thing im intrested in this bey is the clear wheel and face
A pink Clear Wheel ?

^I guess this shows that Kai-V did indeed say that, but still uninteresting nonetheless...
looks good of a bey is it really usefull the 230 and will the wd support it but still its a sick looking beyblade
looks kinda cool but WOW 230 is huge