[Product]  BB-94 Tornado Beystadium

Considering that it was made with the same name, maybe Tornado will be decent in this stadium.

But it looks like a 5-winged Galaxy IMO.
(Aug. 27, 2010  1:54 PM)Train Wrote: That looks sick, but OMFG SPECULATION!?! Yes I'm speculating based on available data and my knowledge of the physics of beyblade.

I don't think that's going to be too effective as a wheel. It's got too many protrusions knit tightly together to give smash and at the same time the gaps are so large I don't think it's going to be viable for defence or stamina either.

So...Dark's(Metal Wheel) friend down the street?
Had no idea a bug made it into the constellation's list
(Aug. 29, 2010  6:59 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Had no idea a bug made it into the constellation's list

Very loose interpretation of Hercules - Hercules beetle.
(Aug. 29, 2010  7:03 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2010  6:59 AM)Stratus G. Wrote: Had no idea a bug made it into the constellation's list

Very loose interpretation of Hercules - Hercules beetle.

Ah.
Now that i think about it..Releasing a Hercules like what you posted. It would seem connected to Perseus(Greek myth.Like a "Greek Series") to some people so they made it a beetle.Guess it makes sense.Though that isn't it most likely
Hm..The metal wheel looks somewhat like Cyber. With 5 instead of 3
The blade looks cool. Hoping hasbro will release this separatly like with Rock orso.
Not gonna lie, tis a waste of money. I hate the noise that the extreme stadium makes, even if it was the best ever created I would not buy this stadium. As for the beyblade I'd need a side on view, it's not very good looking though IMO.
(Aug. 29, 2010  3:09 PM)Benkei Wrote: Not gonna lie, tis a waste of money. I hate the noise that the extreme stadium makes, even if it was the best ever created I would not buy this stadium.

lol
(Aug. 29, 2010  1:59 PM)megablader2 Wrote: The blade looks cool. Hoping hasbro will release this separatly like with Rock orso.

Most likely will in the future
when hasbro releases it I will want one though I have to ship it
(Aug. 30, 2010  2:11 PM)s200401150 Wrote: when hasbro releases it I will want one though I have to ship it

Hasbro will not release this.
Hercules's face is potentially a dual reference. I can see lion heads on the clear wheel. I don't know if I'm forcing myself but I see what appears to be a man's face adorned by a lion head dress.
(Aug. 30, 2010  2:18 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2010  2:11 PM)s200401150 Wrote: when hasbro releases it I will want one though I have to ship it

Well they might, because Rock Orso was like this too wasn't it?
edit:He was talking about the stadium wasn't he....then no, they haven't released a single stadium with a self-spinning motor inside.
(Aug. 31, 2010  6:19 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote:

Yes, with the bey only though; The Extreme BeyStadium that it came with wasn't/won't be sold by Hasbro.
(Aug. 31, 2010  6:10 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Hercules's face is potentially a dual reference. I can see lion heads on the clear wheel. I don't know if I'm forcing myself but I see what appears to be a man's face adorned by a lion head dress.
I noticed that too.
The name of the Bey printed on the box also seems to read "Tornado Herculeo" too... :\
(Aug. 31, 2010  11:02 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2010  6:10 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Hercules's face is potentially a dual reference. I can see lion heads on the clear wheel. I don't know if I'm forcing myself but I see what appears to be a man's face adorned by a lion head dress.
I noticed that too.
The name of the Bey printed on the box also seems to read "Tornado Herculeo" too... :\
Furthermore the clear wheel shows lion heads around it. I was wondering why I saw both the Hercules and stag horns on the face if it was a beetle (and infact the stag horns are more pronounced).
(Aug. 31, 2010  6:20 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2010  6:19 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote:

Yes, with the bey only though; The Extreme BeyStadium that it came with wasn't/won't be sold by Hasbro.
Hey... Im talking about the bey
It will undoubtedly receive a single release by Hasbro.
(Aug. 31, 2010  7:05 PM)The LVJ Wrote: It will undoubtedly receive a single release by Hasbro.

This is assuming that Beyblades do well enough to still be released in 6 months or so.
I don't think they won't, but it's a possibility.
I don't deny that at all. I would like to see the pantheon of Greek Hero Beys expand.
(Aug. 31, 2010  7:09 PM)Extic Wrote: This is assuming that Beyblades do well enough to still be released in 6 months or so.
I don't think they won't, but it's a possibility.

You seriously are doubting that Beyblade will last 6 months?
I think the lions on the clear wheel represents NeMean the lion with invincible skin. Hercules slew him for labor one I think.
(Sep. 01, 2010  12:08 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: You seriously are doubting that Beyblade will last 6 months?

Somewhat. I'm not really doubting it myself, but I'm not really certain of it either.
I mean, I think it will, but not enough that I treat it as a guarantee.
It has an anime.
It's backed by one of the most powerful toy companies in the United States.
It had lots of success previously.

really : /
(Sep. 01, 2010  2:55 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: It has an anime.

Not to mention, most retailers in the US are putting it awfully close to Bakugan, which is selling like gangbusters. Line of sight is a powerful tool, just ask the cereal makers.
(Sep. 01, 2010  2:55 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: It has an anime.

The last metal beyblades died pretty quickly.
And it's got a Saturday morning cartoon. They don't do as much as they used too.
And all the stadiums are horribly imbalanced [so kids can't even really use more than half of the blades from the show if they want to win].
I can see, for most kids, these getting old fast, unfortunately [as a possibility, mind you].