[Product]  BB-94 Tornado Beystadium

As I said in the "Beyblade Random Thoughts" Thread, this stadium seems to have the flower patterns like the Super Attack Stadium.
Fail.
(Jul. 23, 2010  6:23 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: As I said in the "Beyblade Random Thoughts" Thread, this stadium seems to have the flower patterns like the Super Attack Stadium.
Fail.

I don't remember you saying that?
This was around the time the video was first posted.
It wasn't recent, sorry for the confusion.

The edges I drew, I can see clearly through the flash lights
The stadium also looks really steep, and no exits. How are attack types supposed to benefit from this, besides the movement in the middle?
EDIT: Nevermind, I think I see the exits now...
the middle part looks abit slunted or dented abit
i hope this stadium will be good
wow what a waste not getting that bey it would be a waste of my time oh well let's hope takara starts taking mfb seriously again
(Jul. 23, 2010  3:46 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: i hope this stadium will be good

It will be illegal. All they did was combine an already illegal stadium and a borderline unusable one.
Reasons I want this stadium:

The hard plastic walls that prevent a stadium out (as seen in the Extreme Stadium). The thing in the middle that makes your Bey spin really fast. After I get this stadium, I'll be good on stadiums for a long while, especially since they're so darn expensive. 2,775 yen would be a more reasonable price for these stadiums, but 5,775 yen is a bit too much.
(Jul. 24, 2010  5:37 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Reasons I want this stadium:

The hard plastic walls that prevent a stadium out (as seen in the Extreme Stadium). The thing in the middle that makes your Bey spin really fast. After I get this stadium, I'll be good on stadiums for a long while, especially since they're so darn expensive. 2,775 yen would be a more reasonable price for these stadiums, but 5,775 yen is a bit too much.
I am quite sure the previous Beystadiums beside the Extreme and Tornado types are not as expensive as that. They cost that much because there is a motor involved, and a Beyblade is included with them.

Also, the centre does not make the Beyblade spin faster, it just moves around uncontrollably. Moreover, I believe this sudden movement is detrimental to the Beyblade's performance, because it often gets stopped in its natural displacement.
(Jul. 24, 2010  5:37 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Reasons I want this stadium:

If you were to get only get one stadium, this would definitely not be a good one to get.
Images from Beyblade Parts House: (Click to View)
Tornado metal wheel? Hm.
That looks sick, but OMFG SPECULATION!?! Yes I'm speculating based on available data and my knowledge of the physics of beyblade.

I don't think that's going to be too effective as a wheel. It's got too many protrusions knit tightly together to give smash and at the same time the gaps are so large I don't think it's going to be viable for defence or stamina either.
Tornado metal wheel eh? Looks like it might have some potential with all those protrusions.
It looks pretty nice too.
It looks like the original aquario metal wheel, with one extra 'wing'
Looks like storm but with with 6 "wings" instead Tongue_out
Hercules is a nice shade.
Tornado doesn't look too effective to me.
the face ( in my non glasses eyes ) looks a bit like Qwetz
From what I can tell, it's a Hercules beetle.
I found it was some kind of bug upon closer inspection
(WITH MY GLASSES ON)
(Aug. 27, 2010  4:02 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Go Heracross!
[Image: 214.png]
HAHAHAHAHAHA