[Product]  BB-94 Tornado Beystadium

This sounds good.

EDIT : Forget about being excited for this release. It is bad.

It will be released on October 23rd, however we barely care anyway ... It will cost 5,775 yen.
Please have a good ridge... Please have a good ridge... Please have a good ridge...
Call me a downer, but I'd be willing to bet this will be that faster version of the extreme stadium we've seen in Japanese tournaments videos.
(Jul. 15, 2010  1:19 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Call me a downer, but I'd be willing to bet this will be that faster version of the extreme stadium we've seen in Japanese tournaments videos.
... Damn ... Was it not called "Tornedo stadium" too ... Damn.
(Jul. 15, 2010  1:19 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Call me a downer, but I'd be willing to bet this will be that faster version of the extreme stadium we've seen in Japanese tournaments videos.

Damn... you are a downer.
I hope it is not very expensive
Riumama posted pictures on her blog only for Amembers, and this is really only the yellow Extreme Beystadium ... I think we should just close this thread and forget about it even when it will be released ...
(Jul. 15, 2010  1:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Riumama posted pictures on her blog only for Amembers, and this is really only the yellow Extreme Beystadium ... I think we should just close this thread and forget about it even when it will be released ...

I was so excited five minutes ago.

Beyspirit has been put out.
Well, it comes with a new Beyblade, "Herac" Leo 105F. 'Herac' might be short for Heracles ...
(Jul. 15, 2010  1:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, it comes with a new Beyblade, "Herac" Leo 105F. 'Herac' might be short for Heracles ...

That's... better? Still not going to buy it though.
Me too I was so excited 5 minutes ago. 105F is bad though.
I'm more interested in the Bey included in this set more than the Stadium itself, haha.

Thanks for the update Kai-V!
I was bummed out right when I saw this.
It's obviously going to be expensive, and its nothing worth using in a fair competition.
Its just a gimmick, no competitiveness whatsoever.

But I think it's still really cool.
(Jul. 15, 2010  1:57 PM)Climax Wrote: I'm more interested in the Bey included in this set more than the Stadium itself, haha.

I think it's going to be like the Rock Orso situation, although this time around it at least has new parts in it. I think a lot of people aren't going to be able to afford this though, since not many are willing to shell out the piles of money required to ship over what will no doubt be a useless stadium for a single Beyblade.
(Jul. 15, 2010  2:03 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2010  1:57 PM)Climax Wrote: I'm more interested in the Bey included in this set more than the Stadium itself, haha.

I think it's going to be like the Rock Orso situation, although this time around it at least has new parts in it. I think a lot of people aren't going to be able to afford this though, since not many are willing to shell out the piles of money required to ship over what will no doubt be a useless stadium for a single Beyblade.

Rock Orso also came with a Deck Set...
(Jul. 15, 2010  2:21 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Rock Orso also came with a Deck Set...

... several months after its release...
Wow.

This is weak carp.
(Jul. 15, 2010  2:43 PM)Khel Wrote: Wow.

This is weak carp.

I know, right? I'm starting to set up a MOJ account just so I can purchase the blade seperately.
(Jul. 15, 2010  1:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Riumama posted pictures on her blog only for Amembers, and this is really only the yellow Extreme Beystadium ... I think we should just close this thread and forget about it even when it will be released ...
Haaaaaah Smug
At least, the Tornado Beystadium has the "ramps", or the parts to lead the Beyblades into the centre of the stadium after they are launched.
I do not recall the tornado stadium.....would you happen to have any pictures you can post?
(Jul. 16, 2010  1:59 AM)Hero Wrote: I do not recall the tornado stadium.....would you happen to have any pictures you can post?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...#pid286794
To be honest, from the video I saw of this new stadium looks alot better than the Extreme one. If I'm going to buy myself a Takara Tomy Beystadium, I'll just buy this one for now. Luckily I'm not a stadium collector, so just this one will do.

I'm going to start saving up for it.
(Jul. 23, 2010  5:08 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: To be honest, from the video I saw of this new stadium looks alot better than the Extreme one. If I'm going to buy myself a Takara Tomy Beystadium, I'll just buy this one for now. Luckily I'm not a stadium collector, so just this one will do.

I'm going to start saving up for it.

If you are going to splurge on a TT stadium, why this when the Attack Stadium is cheaper and actually useful?