[Product]  BB-91 Ray Gil 100RSF

I'm thinking it will probably be released with tthe harder R2F rubber, to keep it in a somehwat semi flat shape.

Looking forward to this release though, I will probably get this if Gill doesn't look horrible.
(Jul. 22, 2010  5:10 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Rubber Semi Flat? wouldnt that eventually wear into a Rubber Flat?

Maybe it would, but then it would be considered illegal.
(Jul. 21, 2010  6:02 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2010  1:58 PM)Sora. Wrote: Ray, 100... Already 2 out of 5 good parts, nice.
Balance isn't what it used to be, so I'd imagine RSF to be pretty bad, though.
The face doesn't count.

Libruhhh
[Image: IMG_0771.jpg]
Oh gosh, the face is.... horrendous.
I thought Gill was something around the lines of fish, not a dragon with a pig snout?
Hopefully it gets fixed by the time of it's release?
The pre-release pictures of Ray Gill didn't look that bad. But that's just probably because the pictures did not show the Face clearly, hah.

Also (I'm not sure if I could reveal this, but since the design of the Bey is revealed in the manga already...) (Click to View)
i love that evil looking face!

on my list ;D
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:14 PM)metal fight Wrote: That is sick i love it xD
Please refrain from quoting large images.
You should replace them with [Image] or the link/URL of the picture.
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:20 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:14 PM)metal fight Wrote: That is sick i love it xD
Please refrain from quoting large images.
You should replace them with [Image] or the link/URL of the picture.

Oh sorry about that
I researched all of the known 88 constellations and the closest thing to having gills I found besides the outdated depiction of Cetus and the variatios of fish were Hydrus and Hydra.

Then, I took a closer look at the list of now defunct constellations and I found Anguilla, the eel. I have to say my money's on Hippocampus, the seahorse...
(Aug. 09, 2010  5:56 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Then, I took a closer look at the list of now defunct constellations and I found Anguilla, the eel. I have to say my money's on Hippocampus, the seahorse...

Actually, now that you mention it, the thing does look kinda eel-ish.
I mean, not all that eel-y, but eel-y enough that it's within the realm of possibility [if you ask me, anyway Tongue_out].
And the name fits.
(Aug. 09, 2010  6:19 PM)Extic Wrote: Actually, now that you mention it, the thing does look kinda eel-ish.
I mean, not all that eel-y, but eel-y enough that it's within the realm of possibility [if you ask me, anyway Tongue_out].
And the name fits.

The name fits... eer-eely well. Cool
Hasbro is releasing ray gill, galaxy pegasis and ray unicorno in december as a booster
I highly doubt that. Any proof?
(Aug. 12, 2010  11:39 AM)naruto123 Wrote: Hasbro is releasing ray gill, galaxy pegasis and ray unicorno in december as a booster

What? What's your source for this?
(Aug. 12, 2010  1:51 PM)BeyGuruELIT3 Wrote: Were In Stores

Who are you talking to? And , what do you mean?
lol at the words "Hasbro" and "Booster" in the same sentence.
(Aug. 12, 2010  11:39 AM)naruto123 Wrote: Hasbro is releasing ray gill, galaxy pegasis and ray unicorno in december as a booster
You are twelve-years-old, and live in London, probably in the United Kingdom. Unless you show solid evidence to support your statement, I will thoroughly warn you.
it looks awesome