[Product]  BB-91 Ray Gil 100RSF

(Aug. 15, 2010  9:10 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Those are stickers and they came with Ray unicorno too

I'm aware. I have Ray Unicorno.

I was simply stating that the green ruins the color scheme in the picture.
(Aug. 15, 2010  9:14 PM)Corey Wrote: I'm aware. I have Ray Unicorno.

I was simply stating that the green ruins the color scheme in the picture.
Eh.... really?

I think the green adds to it, if anything. Granted, it seems somewhat out of place, and yet, also in the perfect place. To me, anyway, heh. Tongue_out
I just ran through dozens of astrological databases and translators. The modern constellation on the box's corner seems to be representative of the Carina. Carina was part of the, now defunct, constellation Argo (Navis). It represents the keel of the boat. (If you are familiar with The Argonautika, this should sound familiar.)

With the help of translators, I was able to discover traces of Argo and Keel within the Japanese characters. Keel seems to loosely translate to dragon bone, or bony dragon? (In the tale of the Argonauts, Jason encounters a serpent whose teeth give rise to an army of skeletal soldiers and a dragon also fits in this whole mess.)

Argo Navis and its components

It's interesting to note that Pyxis was once associated with Argo.

(All of this back and forth research has taken me several hours... Pinching_eyes Someone, please confirm this.)
I can confirm with a one-hundred-percent certainty. The kanji that is written above the name of the character, 'Argo Gracy' or something, is exactly the name of the Carina constellation in Japanese.

However, the name of this Beyblade is really with a strong 'g', but at the same time, Rock Giraffe is supposed to be pronounced with a strong 'g' as well ... I suppose I could change it to "Geel" ?
It's your call, Boss Lady. I'm just glad to finally know what the carp this is supposed to be. This has to be the most misleading design and name. It's back story is more convoluted than Giraffe's...
I'm still kinda confused. So is it a dragon or a serpent?
(Aug. 15, 2010  11:23 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I'm still kinda confused. So is it a dragon or a serpent?

It's a keel. Cool
WHAT? THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE! It shows a dragon on the face. How can it be part of a boat?
(Aug. 15, 2010  11:37 PM)megablader2 Wrote: It shows a dragon on the face. How can it be part of a boat?

Maybe it's a dragon boat. Cool
The employees at Takara tomy have obviously gone nuts.
why is everyone hating on rsf , it can be used as a substitute for rf or cs
Seriously, nobody knows of drekars ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drekar

For me it is obvious why there is a dragon, and how it could be related to a keel.
(Aug. 15, 2010  11:48 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: why is everyone hating on rsf , it can be used as a substitute for rf or cs

We weren't even talking about that...
Agh, I forgot to mention it or the figureheads found on the bows of ships.
(Aug. 15, 2010  11:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Seriously, nobody knows of drekars ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drekar

For me it is obvious why there is a dragon, and how it could be related to a keel.

Hah, that makes sense. Totally forgot about Viking ships.

OFF TOPIC?: Who owns Ray Gill in the manga? Is he Norwegian?
(Aug. 15, 2010  11:53 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Hah, that makes sense. Totally forgot about Viking ships.

OFF TOPIC?: Who owns Ray Gill in the manga? Is he Norwegian?
Argo is in the latest CoroCoro chapter, which I have not gotten yet.
(Aug. 15, 2010  11:50 PM)megablader2 Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2010  11:48 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: why is everyone hating on rsf , it can be used as a substitute for rf or cs

We weren't even talking about that...

Oh , sorry for being an idiot , oh so geel a keel , because i will go with kai-v
(Aug. 15, 2010  11:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Argo is in the latest CoroCoro chapter, which I have not gotten yet.

The owner's name is Argo? Oh, wow. I was wondering how it fit into the translated text. XD
(Aug. 16, 2010  12:02 AM)The LVJ Wrote: The owner's name is Argo? Oh, wow. I was wondering how it fit into the translated text. XD
Yes, Argo Gracy.
(Aug. 15, 2010  10:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The kanji that is written above the name of the character, 'Argo Gracy' or something, is exactly the name of the Carina constellation in Japanese.

I would assume so.

EDIT: Beaten. =/
Ray Geel is saying ''Hi'' to us. (Click to View)
Image from Beyblade Parts House
It's already been posted.

(Aug. 15, 2010  4:33 PM)epicbored Wrote: [Image: c53163406ac1013xf7x0546.jpg]

Picture from HK site again. The face looks ... Uncertain
(Aug. 16, 2010  2:52 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: We didn't see RSF iirc.
RエスコルピオT125JB edited his post after Daegor42 submitted his. His post used to be only "Ray Geel is saying ''Hi'' to us. (Click to View)".
Ooh, RSF. I still don't think this part will see much use though.