[Product]  BB-91 Ray Gil 100RSF

(Aug. 09, 2010  6:19 PM)Extic Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2010  5:56 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Then, I took a closer look at the list of now defunct constellations and I found Anguilla, the eel. I have to say my money's on Hippocampus, the seahorse...

Actually, now that you mention it, the thing does look kinda eel-ish.
I mean, not all that eel-y, but eel-y enough that it's within the realm of possibility [if you ask me, anyway Tongue_out].
And the name fits.

Aren't eels suppose to have sleek-skin e.o
(Aug. 12, 2010  5:19 PM)SilverSurfer Wrote: Aren't eels suppose to have sleek-skin e.o

Eels are fish, so they have fish scales and gills. The LVJ was looking for gills anyway, iirc.
I settled for the seahorse because of the CW and face printing's scaly nature. The face is probably a representation of a monstrous seahorse.
(Aug. 12, 2010  10:15 PM)The LVJ Wrote: I settled for the seahorse because of the CW and face printing's scaly nature. The face is probably a representation of a monstrous seahorse.

..... Eh.... monstrous seahorse? :\

Granted, they'd be taking a lot of liberty with the eel........ but they'd be taking far more if that's a seahorse. Pinching_eyes
There was a mythological creature known as a Hippocamp that inspired the naming of the seahorse.

It's not too far fetched that TT would spice up such a basic animal by dipping into fantastic depictions of creatures.

Haven't you seen Giraffe? The constellation it's based on is known as Camelopardalis, which is based on an outdated moniker of the animal. In modern times, it is regarded to be a normal giraffe but the Beyblade is depicted as Qilin, a mythological Chinese creature which was often associated with the giraffe. :\
(Aug. 12, 2010  10:29 PM)The LVJ Wrote: There was a mythological creature known as a Hippocamp that inspired the naming of the seahorse.

It's not too far fetched that TT would spice up such a basic animal by dipping into fantastic depictions of creatures.

Haven't you seen Giraffe? The constellation it's based on is known as Camelopardalis, which is based on an outdated moniker of the animal. In modern times, it is regarded to be a normal giraffe but the Beyblade is depicted as Qilin, a mythological Chinese creature which often was often associated with the giraffe. :\

Well, Gill and Aguilla just fit perfectly. The face even looks like a more monstrous eel... at least to me, Pinching_eyes

I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I really don't see it happening. And the "freedom" would mostly be in the naming, not the animal choosing.
Only time will tell what this elusive creature is. It is a mystery
(Aug. 13, 2010  1:05 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Only time will tell what this elusive creature is. It is a mystery

Ha, I'd laugh [more] if we can't even tell what it is after a full reveal. Tongue_out
(Aug. 13, 2010  1:07 AM)Extic Wrote: Ha, I'd laugh [more] if we can't even tell what it is after a full reveal. Tongue_out
It will be obvious if a character in the anime owns it and that the metaphorical representation is shown.
(Aug. 13, 2010  1:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2010  1:07 AM)Extic Wrote: Ha, I'd laugh [more] if we can't even tell what it is after a full reveal. Tongue_out
It will be obvious if a character in the anime owns it and that the metaphorical representation is shown.

That's what I meant by "full reveal", Joyful_2
I mean, yeah, I do think it'll be obvious at that point, I'm just saying on the off chance it's not, it'll be laugh-worthy. Pinching_eyes
I think naruto122 Read the pre order on toywiz Wrong that's says japanese metal fusion instead of fight I think that's what trew him off.
Umm, I think you're on the wrong thread. Chocked_2
(Aug. 13, 2010  4:00 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Umm, I think you're on the wrong thread. Chocked_2
No :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-91-Ra...#pid326577

Also, how can people completely miss "JAPANESE" in the name ...
I have no idea But I think that what he assumed btw it's no big deal.
(Aug. 13, 2010  4:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-91-Ra...#pid326577

Also, how can people completely miss "JAPANESE" in the name ...

Oh, I thought I had read that in the bey marketplace forum. XD I thought he had literally replied to the wrong thread... Lips_sealed
(Aug. 13, 2010  12:03 PM)naruto123 Wrote: its on toywiz

I'm pretty sure it's a pre-order...
(Aug. 13, 2010  12:03 PM)naruto123 Wrote: its on toywiz
No, what you saw were not the Hasbro Beyblade Metal Fusion, it clearly says JAPANESE...
[Image: newpicture5.png]

Seriously,
(Aug. 13, 2010  4:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote: how can people completely miss "JAPANESE" in the name ...
It looks meh, but the CW could be pretty heavy. By the looks of it.
gimme gimme gimme!!!!!! it's so cool!
I think that looks wicked. Good Parts too. It's only an RF away from a brilliant attack combo.
Maaaaaaan... I'm weak against purple/blue stuff. Darn you TT. This is back on my buy list.
I think it looks great other than the green on the metal wheel.
Those are stickers and they came with Ray unicorno too