[Product]  BB-91 Ray Gil 100RSF

^Wow, already Sonokong have released a starter ? O:
And I received it, and the RSF is quite good, I like it. :3
Well, we can now say that defense has gotten the boost it needed, and is no longer outclassed by every attack type.
I received my Ray Gil today, and to be honest I'm a little disappointed with RSF at the moment. RSF just doesn't seem to be holding up that well while it's taking a massive hit, I much prefer RS.
(Oct. 29, 2010  2:53 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: I received my Ray Gil today, and to be honest I'm a little disappointed with RSF at the moment. RSF just doesn't seem to be holding up that well while it's taking a massive hit, I much prefer RS.

Really? It seems like it would only make sense for a rubber Bottom with a wider tip to have better Defense, as long as it doesn't move around like RF/R2F.
(Oct. 29, 2010  3:37 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2010  2:53 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: I received my Ray Gil today, and to be honest I'm a little disappointed with RSF at the moment. RSF just doesn't seem to be holding up that well while it's taking a massive hit, I much prefer RS.

Really? It seems like it would only make sense for a rubber Bottom with a wider tip to have better Defense, as long as it doesn't move around like RF/R2F.

Okay, so far it seems as though RSF performs badly only against Lightning L Drago and Vulcan. I tested RSF against Quetzalcoatl, Pegasus and Ray and all three of them struggled to get a KO, it was quite suprising the turnaround that occured when RSF was facing other top tier wheels. I have some hope for this part yet Pinching_eyes_2
(Oct. 29, 2010  3:55 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: Okay, so far it seems as though RSF performs badly only against Lightning L Drago and Vulcan. I tested RSF against Quetzalcoatl, Pegasus and Ray and all three of them struggled to get a KO, it was quite suprising the turnaround that occured when RSF was facing other top tier wheels. I have some hope for this part yet >.<

Ah, okay that's good. RS also performed not as well against Lightning L Drago (as is evidenced by my tests), so this makes sense.
how is the stamina on the RSF? good? or just about the same as RS?
(Oct. 24, 2010  4:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not think anybody really mentioned it yet, and I was not certain until now, but Gil is quite asymmetrical ...
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-106850...05270.html

I think it looks like that because it looks similar to a curling serpent.
Will it affect the weight distribution too much?
Maybe it will have use for wobblers, it also reminds me of Escorpio's Clear Wheel.
I should of waited longer to buy a bey. ugh. at least i already have a 100track, and Im happy with my unicorno.<a bit off topic. On topic, I wanna use rsf, and everything about this bey is awesome. The face is hideous, imo
This is my new bey i got today, Ray Gill is my favorite bey which i will be getting tommarow

.jpg   Mercury Anubis 85XF.jpg (Size: 12.57 KB / Downloads: 135)
Behold: Mercury Anubis 85XF!
I got it off of Ebay, thanks ebay!
Didn't Fuuyor prove that it isn't very good uncostomized? It didn't do well in the video Fuuyor made.