[Product]  BB-91 Ray Gil 100RSF

Just ordered this from AkirasDaddy. I'm hoping that RSF will be good, but then again, anything with rubber usually turns out to be good. Besides, it comes with Ray, 100 and is one of the sickest beys I've seen.
Haha if your rubber wears out, you could use it as a RF. Smile
(Oct. 23, 2010  12:27 AM)Pyro Wrote: Haha if your rubber wears out, you could use it as a RF. Smile

Exactly. This bey couldn't have gotten better.

Well, maybe with a 85 or 90 track it could've, but other than that, I love this bey.
(Oct. 22, 2010  10:31 PM)Separated Spine Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2010  10:24 PM)BulletFloor Wrote: Akarisdaddy or something made a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU-VpSjvoVU

Next time, try reading the thread you're posting in because this has already been posted

well i didn't read all of the posts and i thought nobody posted it
I'm having a feeling that when the RSF goes down it will go much more faster and be more of an attack type
(Oct. 23, 2010  12:39 AM)BulletFloor Wrote: well i didn't read all of the posts and i thought nobody posted it
It is easier to search for an orange link in a post on a page though, you did not need to read everything ...
So it's confirmed that this is the new mold of Ray, according to AkirasDaddy's video. I wonder if this will have any difference in the older mold...now I wish my Ray didn't break.
So I've been playing around with RSF for a little bit, and it seems like it would be best suit for a defense type bottom. At a full powered flat launch, the bottom doesn't even touch the tornado ridge. It stays near the middle and makes small circles, which would be a way for a defense type to avoid some attack types using the sliding shoot. I don't know how this compares to RS, but it seems to be a viable defense bottom.

Sorry, WB.
Thats pretty interesting.... Wonder how it would do on MF Earth_____C145/GB145..... Have you tried lanching it at 80% power or anything?
I've only tested MF-H Rock Aquario C145RSF because my Earth wheel is broken, but sometimes whenever I launch it at full power it stays in the middle completely. I guess it depends on the weight of the bey.
With what McFrown said about RSF becoming 'the' defence' bottom I'll have to agree with him. RS suffers from terrible balance but has the best defence available while WB doesn't have the issue of balance but it does lack in defensive power. I think RSF will be able to achieve a happy medium between the two.

OkiBlaze
I asked AkirasDaddy on YouTube for which mold Ray Gil was using and he said Mold 1 Uncertain
(Oct. 23, 2010  8:28 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: OkiBlaze
I asked AkirasDaddy on YouTube for which mold Ray Gil was using and he said Mold 1 Uncertain

Hmm, odd. I show examples of why it's mold two in my upcoming video, though.
Testing with RSF...

Ray Gil 100RF VS MF-H Dark Aquario C145RSF
MFB Attack Stadium
Beylauncher for both
Alternating Shots, MF-H Dark Aquario always launched first
Banking with Ray Gil

Results:

Ray Gil: 1 win (10%)
Dark Aquario: 9 wins (90%)

I must elaborate later...RSF obviously had tons of grip on the stadium floor.
I was surprised with the results, especially since Dark was used instead of Earth.
(Oct. 23, 2010  12:08 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Testing with RSF...
RESULTS

I must elaborate later...RSF obviously had tons of grip on the stadium floor.
I was surprised with the results, especially since Dark was used instead of Earth.

Clap clap clap, RSF, another good bottom, may you start a new thread in Beyblade Customizations? May you please test it against some left-spins? Thanks.
o_o Dark achieved those results ? That's actually pretty awesome !
Can't wait for my Ray Gil to test the results. ^^
No. Way. I'm so glad I ordered this. Thanks for the testing, Okiblaze.

But seriously, Dark?
Dark has always been over looked. I'm using it right now, and i hardly ever lose to an attack type(thru KO)!
I think it was pretty obvious beforehand that RSF would be superior to RS. Even if RSF moved around quite a bit, it's grip on the stadium would still be present, even stronger than with RS due to the flatter tip, and of course it would not have horrible balance issues either.

Can't wait to get this.
And don´t forget thanks to some attack wheels recoil the defense types will be able to get some K.O Smile!
I do not think anybody really mentioned it yet, and I was not certain until now, but Gil is quite asymmetrical ...
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-106850...05270.html
That's pretty wierd.
Left and right sides are different.
One's raised, and one's not.
I don't think one side is raised and one isn't, probably because of the angle/lightning.
(Oct. 24, 2010  4:14 AM)souless1234 Wrote: I don't think one side is raised and one isn't, probably because of the angle/lightning.

No, he's right.
I also thought that it was odd...
What's the difference of the two molds of Ray?

And O.o how do some of you people break your metal wheels... ?

sorry if this is off topic, but I'm dying to know.
(Oct. 24, 2010  5:29 AM)RFkid Wrote: What's the difference of the two molds of Ray?
Pictures and discussion were posted in the Ray Unicorno topic, near the end :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-71-Ra...rno-D125CS